Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

:lmao:

I've just been watching the vid that Bonjour Mika posted on the other bands thread about NKOTB today.... they did their first live performance in 15 years ...... god I used to love them so much .... :shocked:

I still have all their records .... ok, maybe I shouldn't admit that :wink2:

But I had such a huge crush on Jordan Knight it was unreal :wub2:

I do really feel old now :naughty:

That's allright....we'll forgive you.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmao:

I've just been watching the vid that Bonjour Mika posted on the other bands thread about NKOTB today.... they did their first live performance in 15 years ...... god I used to love them so much .... :shocked:

I still have all their records .... ok, maybe I shouldn't admit that :wink2:

But I had such a huge crush on Jordan Knight it was unreal :wub2:

I do really feel old now :naughty:

I was listening to the entertainment news on R1 earlier, and the woman on there was saying how fit they all look, and I saw an interview with them the other night on E!News, and she's not wrong:wink2:

I was listening to the entertainment news on R1 earlier, and the woman on there was saying how fit they all look, and I saw an interview with them the other night on E!News, and she's not wrong:wink2:

No.... shhhhh... don't say that.... I will not go and regress and dredge up my JK lustings.... it's buried...

*Digs Grave*

Hello Wendo:wink2:

Hey Blue, which Travelodge are you staying at?

Was waiting for Sivan to get back to me about which terminal she was coming in on tomorrow, but heard nothing back, and still waiting for Kathleen, from the Butterfly Lounge, to tell me her plans for London next week, so I can try and get a London run (shouldn't be too hard, can't seem to get away from the place at the moment), and also let Babs and Jemma know, in case they want to pop down too.

and forgot about me again, like i dont exist because i am not here

I'm ashamed to admitt...i liked them to, especially joey....:shocked:

They sang Tonight on that show today.... and... I... found... myself....singing... it :shocked:

:eek:

How do I remember the words... :roftl:

*I need to get in that grave I just dug don't I*

:bleh:

They sang Tonight on that show today.... and... I... found... myself....singing... it :shocked:

Thanks very much, now its in my head............any room left in that grave of yours?:blink:

Thanks very much, now its in my head............any room left in that grave of yours?:blink:

Yes... and I've not just downloaded that song from some site, and am listening to it for the first time properly in oh about 17 years.

:blush-anim-cl:

So so so so Cheesy... :roftl:

Yes... and I've not just downloaded that song from some site, and am listening to it for the first time properly in oh about 17 years.

good old times!:naughty:

"La la la la la la, Tonight"

I've got a couple of their records in my collection, used to love singing along to their songs.

I'm ashamed to admitt...i liked them to, especially joey....:shocked:

Oh and I didn't like Joey when I was 16.... far too cute and didn't like guys with curly hair...

Now where did it all go wrong inbetween.... :eek:

Laurel was not at her post when I called in her shop, young man, (term used loosely) served me and gave me 2 for 1 on chicken tikka slice

Laurel was not at her post when I called in her shop, young man, (term used loosely) served me and gave me 2 for 1 on chicken tikka slice

Ha :roftl:

I finished at 3.00 today... you were served by Lee... :thumb_yello:

Damn it ... I shall spy you one day young man... :wink2:

Laurel - were you skivving? :sneaky2:

Is there somebody there? :blink:

No - he is buying chicken tikka slices!!! :roftl:

Oh and I didn't like Joey when I was 16.... far too cute and didn't like guys with curly hair...

Now where did it all go wrong inbetween.... :eek:

Ah! now i know...my curly thing started earlier....i thought Mika was the first.