Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

she will never see me, i will have walkie talkie, she will think i am a manager

Makes a point in future to take notice of any scottish sounding people she serves on Oven Fresh... Oh and unless you have a kind of Face/Off degree I shall spot you anyway.... I know all my managers... I shall notice an interloper... :thumb_yello:

Makes a point in future to take notice of any scottish sounding people she serves on Oven Fresh... Oh and unless you have a kind of Face/Off degree I shall spot you anyway.... I know all my managers... I shall notice an interloper... :thumb_yello:

you watch as I tell duty manager I am from head office doing a spot check

Ha... please do that... you'd have them running around like headless chickens...

Actually the stores ring each other when area managers turn up to pre-warn them... One store might get caught out at the beginning of the day - but the rest of us just get screamed at THAT DAVID HAYCOCKS IS COMING..... :eek:

Ha... please do that... you'd have them running around like headless chickens...

Actually the stores ring each other when area managers turn up to pre-warn them... One store might get caught out at the beginning of the day - but the rest of us just get screamed at THAT DAVID HAYCOCKS IS COMING..... :eek:

thought that was reserved for wife and or mistress