Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Hello All

Has anyone got any good ideas for sticking your rear veiw mirror back on? Mine has decided to fall off and I have just spent the last few hours trying to stick it back on but the only thing I managed to stick together were my fingers:boxed:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya Laurel - I bet the Portsmouth fans will be as high as kites!!

I learn new stuff about my Mum everytime I see her!! :sneaky2:

I dread her saying she has had a tattoo or something!! :roftl:

Not done much today - hip is not bad at all - so am taking it easy,

just done washing, and one 15 minute session of strimming!! :thumb_yello:

hi everybody,

Laurel was not at her station at work today, and wendi, another stripping session, you looking for a new job

Hello All

Has anyone got any good ideas for sticking your rear veiw mirror back on? Mine has decided to fall off and I have just spent the last few hours trying to stick it back on but the only thing I managed to stick together were my fingers:boxed:

buy a new suction one, anyway women only use the for doing hair and make up

Hi Wendi... :huglove:

How's you... hope your OK today... have been watching the Portsmouth Parade on the telly.... quite strange as my Mother turned round and said she'd been across Southsea Common, where the Parade has ended, so many times... I didn't even know she'd been to Portsmouth :shocked:

I learn something every day.... :wink2:

perhaps your dad was in the navy, or mum likes sailors

hi everybody,

Laurel was not at her station at work today, and wendi, another stripping session, you looking for a new job

One of these days you will actually come into the shop when I'm there... I'm off on Wednesday too.... I bet you'll come in then as well... :shocked:

Good Morning everyone!

Awe Jemma......I'm sorry, but this really made me giggle. :naughty:

Hello All

Hello All

Hey Jems, I know you can go the parts shop athe the dealership, and you can get the proper stick on pads for the mirror. I don't think they cost much.

Yesterday my friend and his son went to the the cinema and then for a meal in Portsmouth, and couldn't understand why it was so quiet, bless 'em. They aren't into football so they weren't aware of what was going on.

Anyway afternoon everyone!

perhaps your dad was in the navy, or mum likes sailors

No such luck, my Mother married a ****.... he was one of those that when they divorced it meant the kids as well.... don't even know him, don't even remember him.... :shocked:

Wish he had been a sailor but no such luck...

No it was because as a child she used to go every year on Holiday to Hayling Island which is just off Portsmouth ..... her and my Gran used to get the ferry across to Portsmouth and walk across Southsea Common into Portsmouth Town Centre.

Would love to take her back for a Holiday there.... might see about doing that.... :thumb_yello:

Hey y'all! I know, I've been gone....I think I'll only be able to get on here during the weekends for now on. That is, if I'm home on the weekends. Real life has been kicking my arse lately. I've been working my butt off at work and then having to go to Las Vegas every weekend to deal with family issues. I'm heading back there next weekend too.

I've been so stressed out lately because I haven't had time to relax and I work for the Devil. I really need to find another job. I think the job is the reason I was sick most of this year with headaches and such. It's been a bad year so far. And, of course, nobody ever feels sorry for you. :bleh: (I'm talking Commander here!)

Anyways, this is another reason I don't get on here much....I've been whining a lot. LOL!! And, who wants to hear that. LMAO!!

So, Yes, I wish I could be there right now. I need the break more than anyone could ever know.

Awww - that does not sound good Charlotte :boxed:

Only here at the weekends - as long as family issues

don't get in the way!! :tears:

This place seems to get emptier with each passing week!! :no:

I hope you find a new job that is not as stressful, and allows

you more time here :groovy:

I think next weekend is the last Vegas weekend for a while. I'm getting tired of going up there. I'm so done with that place. :naughty: Unless, of course, I'm going there for fun but, that doesn't even seem that appealing right now.

I could get on here at night but, nobody is here at night. :thumbdown:

If any of y'all are praying people out there, I could use your prayers that I find a new job before this one does me in.

Awww - that does not sound good Charlotte :boxed:

Only here at the weekends - as long as family issues

don't get in the way!! :tears:

This place seems to get emptier with each passing week!! :no:

I hope you find a new job that is not as stressful, and allows

you more time here :groovy:

I think next weekend is the last Vegas weekend for a while. I'm getting tired of going up there. I'm so done with that place. :naughty: Unless, of course, I'm going there for fun but, that doesn't even seem that appealing right now.

If any of y'all are praying people out there, I could use your prayers that I find a new job before this one does me in.

Not sure mine are heard, but I will add you to my list!!! :wink2::wub2:

AWW, Charly, sorry you're so down, I'll pray for you to get a new job ;-)

Hello, I've just come back from the car and I have managed to stick the mirror on with filler putty :naughty: I know it's not the right stuff but it's sticking. It has taken me hours:blink:

Hello, I've just come back from the car and I have managed to stick the mirror on with filler putty :naughty: I know it's not the right stuff but it's sticking. It has taken me hours:blink:

I hope it is still stuck tomorrow morning!! :shocked:

Can you get a new one tomorrow?

Probably not I am teaching all day tomorrow. I hope it sticks too:naughty:

I can only remember it ever happening once to me - and I was lost

without it. I use my mirrors all the time - and don't feel safe without

them!!!

My My it's quiet here tonight!

I thought I'd be miles behind.

Jems did you see my post on the last page?

Go to the Ford garage and they have the proper sticky patches for your mirror;-)

Been to y friends grave today, it's the first anniversary since she died. Been doing a lot of thinking and putting things in perspective, and come to conclusions some people may not like, but it's my life and I'm not gonna be held back anymore. My friend was the one, with her husband, who I dogsit for, that always encouraged me to go out and do what I wanted, and stop being beholden to others. So that's what I'm gonna do.