Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

My My it's quiet here tonight!

I thought I'd be miles behind.

Jems did you see my post on the last page?

Go to the Ford garage and they have the proper sticky patches for your mirror;-)

Been to y friends grave today, it's the first anniversary since she died. Been doing a lot of thinking and putting things in perspective, and come to conclusions some people may not like, but it's my life and I'm not gonna be held back anymore. My friend was the one, with her husband, who I dogsit for, that always encouraged me to go out and do what I wanted, and stop being beholden to others. So that's what I'm gonna do.

Good for you Rose. Do what you want for yourself, not others. I imagine you have a lot going around your head at the moment but your friend was right. Look at all the things you have done. You've been to Germany, dressed as a penguin, you will have the starring role in Mika's documentary and you have made some wonderful friends.

I'm proud to call you my friend Rose (who else will put up with my snoring:roftl:)

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This annoying thing called real life kept getting in the way. Had housework and washing to do, plus plants to sort out, abandoned all hope of doing ironing (always tomorrow).

Though I did stop for two hours to watch MotoGP - that may have had something to do with it.:naughty:

This annoying thing called real life kept getting in the way. Had housework and washing to do, plus plants to sort out, abandoned all hope of doing ironing (always tomorrow).

Though I did stop for two hours to watch MotoGP - that may have had something to do with it.:naughty:

I know the feeling - I strimmed the garden today, and got some

washing done, dried and folded - but no ironing. That would have

been too much for one day :naughty:

Good for you Rose. Do what you want for yourself, not others. I imagine you have a lot going around your head at the moment but your friend was right. Look at all the things you have done. You've been to Germany, dressed as a penguin, you will have the starring role in Mika's documentary and you have made some wonderful friends.

I'm proud to call you my friend Rose (who else will put up with my snoring:roftl:)

Thanks guys;-)

I love all the friends I've made here, you are the best, and I am proud to call you my friend too Jems, and I wasn't bothered by the snoring in the least.

Wendi you are so right life is too short, and I'm glad I have done the things I have in the last year and a half. And looking forward to what's to come:-)

Thanks guys;-)

I love all the friends I've made here, you are the best, and I am proud to call you my friend too Jems, and I wasn't bothered by the snoring in the least.

Wendi you are so right life is too short, and I'm glad I have done the things I have in the last year and a half. And looking forward to what's to come:-)

Well as they say, life is not a dress rehearsal.

I can only remember it ever happening once to me - and I was lost

without it. I use my mirrors all the time - and don't feel safe without

them!!!

make up hair nails,

Silver's already seen this .... but it did make me giggle so I shall share it...

untitled-2.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

*Goes to find more funny pics.... as I seem to be in a strange mood tonight*

Silver's already seen this .... but it did make me giggle so I shall share it...

untitled-2.jpg

:lmao::lmao:

:roftl::roftl:

Good night guys, love ya:wub2:

Goodnight Jemma :huglove:

untitled-2.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ha ha, I like that pic, won't be flying with them anytime soon LOL!

phoooooaaaaarrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow::drool::licks_lips:

Somehow that licking lips smiley cracks me up! And i still like :boing:

We are almost spoilt for choice now - it takes as long to choose your smiley as it does to type your message:naughty:

Somehow that licking lips smiley cracks me up! And i still like :boing:

We are almost spoilt for choice now - it takes as long to choose your smiley as it does to type your message:naughty:

I am quite sad!!! I have memorised the ones I use/need most!!! :groovy:

Well while Laurel's looking for more funny pics, cast your eyes on this

61ul8xj.jpg

MMMM! Last years Glastonbury, what a day. Who cares about the rain, when he's shaking his booty on stage!!

I am quite sad!!! I have memorised the ones I use/need most!!! :groovy:

:shocked: I use so many I can only remember the easy ones. I can do whole stories with them now.