Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

HI!

Don't worry. I won't remember what they said long enough to remember if it's true or not :old:

Ok, I'm not THAT old. I just have a terrible memory...probably from too much :punk:

:naughty:

*2 minutes later*

Oh wait! OH! OMG! YOU'RE Kath!!! I HAVE heard of you!

MUAHAHAHA!!!

Ok, I don't believe EVERY word of it, but most of it sounds pretty awesome, so I want to. I'll let time show the truth of it.

*giggles*

I am SURE you will be VERY at home in the Oldlings...none of us remember much at all really other than the fact that we love Mika.......we manage to remember that much, otherwise we would never find our way back here!:naughty:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy Sunday Oldlings! Wow, it's great to see y'all on here....feels like old times again. (Like it's that old.....right?) :naughty:

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. I just woke up and I'm eating breakfast. Darnit, I'm out of milk. Hmm, nope, not lunch time. Looks like I need to do some grocery shopping later. I hate grocery shopping. LOL

Hi guys... how's things... really nice to be back... just kind of got all gooey reading the Mika's message thread... :wub2:

He really is an amazing guy... love this place....

*Now where did I put those hankies again*

Hey Laurel....feel my mood improving as I'm starting to feel a little better. The steriods have my face twice as big as I would like but, at least I can giggle when I look in the mirror. :bleh: Wish y'all could see so you could get a laugh too. I look like a Bobble head. :naughty:

Charly nice to see you ... how are you hunny.... :)

Kath, It's so nice to see you back; however, looks like we have both been gone about the same time. I like to see things looking normal again. Guess I don't like change too much. LOL Missed you!

Hiya Charlie and Laurel!:wub2:

Hello everyone :wub2:

I have a really bad headache so I' just gonna lurk for a bit:naughty:

Hi Jem! Sorry about the headache:thumbdown: I have one too but I think it may be bacardi induced so I am not expecting any sympathy!

I am off now, hope to be back later, take care :wub2:

Hey Laurel....feel my mood improving as I'm starting to feel a little better. The steriods have my face twice as big as I would like but, at least I can giggle when I look in the mirror. :bleh: Wish y'all could see so you could get a laugh too. I look like a Bobble head. :naughty:

Kath, It's so nice to see you back; however, looks like we have both been gone about the same time. I like to see things looking normal again. Guess I don't like change too much. LOL Missed you!

Hi Charlie,:wub2: I am sure you still look beautiful!:thumb_yello:

Hi Kath... really nice to see you back here again... you were missed alot... though you probably noticed that.... :lmao:

Jemma... sorry to hear you have a horrid headache... I get migraine's .... not nice :(

Being on a computer never helps them though... not that I ever come off of it when I have one either :wink2:

Charlie I hope you feel better soon... :huglove:

Hi Oldlings, around for a bit tonight but not long (ironic isn't it -- days with no MFC and as soon as it's back I'm busy with RL :rolls_eyes:). Not sure who's still here.

Hi there!

Silver tells me I qualify for this thread! :old:

I have seen that 85 oldlings have already subscribed...what has Mika done to all of us? :naughty:

I imagine this thread has been created to post all those photos of Mister M that the younger fans cannot see... :wink2::roftl:

Laura - sorry I missed you - you are so right about the photos :blush-anim-cl:. To become an official Oldling you need to PM dcdeb and she will put you on the list.

(Wendi - not trying to pinch your job but I don't think you're around)

OK, I hung around for a bit but so no one came so I will just sulk off now!:thumbdown::naughty:

Suppose I had better go and empty my dog or walk the suitcase, or both!

See ya later :thumb_yello::wub2:

The bacardi must have been good lass, did you spill it on the keyboard

Hiya Silver and Laurel if you are still here...and Charlie..have you been for the milk yet?:naughty: And Jem if you are still lurking!

Hi Kath - still around - looking for a Friday night type pic of Mika for the Australian thread (so may be in a certain other thread:fisch:)

Welcome back - we missed you :huglove:

But thats easy. You are going naked :mf_rosetinted:

You've sussed it! Welcome!!:thumb_yello:

Hello! We haven't met but I hope we will soon :thumb_yello:

(to all newbies...please don't believe what they say about me, it isn't All true!

Want to know everything is true, Rose I am sorry but going to hamsterjam naked, well typical oldling forgetting to put clothes on in advance,

Hi weealx, I even missed you :wink2:

Hi bandit, everyone was having a laugh coz posts could not be attacked on the chatrooms yesterday, was strange with no avatars or signatures, good to be home again

Hi Kath - still around - looking for a Friday night type pic of Mika for the Australian thread (so may be in a certain other thread:fisch:)

Welcome back - we missed you :huglove:

You don't want to go in THAT thread Silver.... :shocked:

Give us a yell if you need assistance though, I mean it's not like you'd ever find me in there :wink2:

:wub2:

Hi bandit, everyone was having a laugh coz posts could not be attacked on the chatrooms yesterday, was strange with no avatars or signatures, good to be home again

You really have a cheek calling me a bandit :gun_bandana:, I only act in self defence :ninja: