Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Hi Sarahlou! :huglove:

Yes, there are employment laws here; however, I work for the Government and it doesn't seem to apply to Government employees. Ironic considering the Government makes the laws. :boxed:

Yes, I wish I could rest more but, I have so many Doctor's appointments coming up, it's ridiculous. But now, at least I can go to the appointments.

Wish I could go see Mika instead. I think that would cure all! :naughty:

Yes, at times like this, being an Oldling sucks.

It does seem ironic, you're right. Hopefully a couple of weeks R&R and MFC love will do the trick :thumb_yello:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Sarah, good to see you. I'm good thanks, still looking for a job but i'm filling in the time in the sandwich bar that used to be the salon I worked in.

I hope you're well :original:

Hi Clare, Yep good day thanks. How is the cross stitch going?

OH! I didn't realise it had changed into a sandwich bar!

Hope it is going ok and that you get something else soon. How is the studying going?

:naughty:Good evening everyone:thumb_yello:

How are we all............sounds like we are in a variety of healths!:naughty: jemma has already gone......laurel needs to recover by Monday.........Charlie has finally got sick leave.....Weealx has an eleven year old headache :naughty:

Weealx, I left comments, Hev has a beautiful voice, really really lovely!:thumb_yello:

hiya,

wendi should be back later, her neighbour was charged by a bull and super cyber gran has gone to fight the bull, my hero.

my headache has gone got rid of her, oops it years ago, thanks for comments will read them later

how are you, now settled into home life, laptop working well and a bacardi and diet coke to ease you into the evening

Hellooooo Kath......:wub2: How are you? Is it Monday you start the new job?

Pooh, sorry, I didn't see your post until Kath quoted it...either me or the laptop were having a senior moment!!! I bet it feels odd to be back in the same place making sandwiches instead of cutting hair! I can just imagine you trimming the crusts off with your scissors:naughty:

Hi Sarah, good to see you. I'm good thanks, still looking for a job but i'm filling in the time in the sandwich bar that used to be the salon I worked in

I thought you were filling sandwiches, note writing for time magazine, that must be good, or are you filling sandwiches with thyme, and couldnt get the spelling right

hiya,

wendi should be back later, her neighbour was charged by a bull and super cyber gran has gone to fight the bull, my hero.

my headache has gone got rid of her, oops it years ago, thanks for comments will read them later

how are you, now settled into home life, laptop working well and a bacardi and diet coke to ease you into the evening

Oh no...........not more trauma for Wendi!:shocked:

Yes thank you you have summed up my evening pretty well. I managed to spill the bacardi on my way in..........we have Afican drums as side tables...and they are quite precious to Dave........and one of them now has a lovely aroma of bacardi about it :naughty: Never mind...........we have been married 25 years this year........he should be used to me by now!

I am just about getting to grips with the laptop........it keeps running away with me but I am doing my best!

hi everybody! :wub2:

my health is good, thanks god, and today i've been showered by a heavy sudden rain in town!

came home totally wet! :shocked:

last day of school for the kids....a new summer is about to burst! :bleh:

(hopefully............:naughty:)

Pooh, sorry, I didn't see your post until Kath quoted it...either me or the laptop were having a senior moment!!! I bet it feels odd to be back in the same place making sandwiches instead of cutting hair! I can just imagine you trimming the crusts off with your scissors:naughty:

Hi Sarah! How are you? Glad it's Friday?:naughty:

I have really enjoyed my week off and have actually achieved quite a lot....only because Dave was also off of course....if he hadn't been I would have been on here all the time! Yes, I start on Monday. Apparently they have set up my computer and email and put in a seperate phone line........sounds like they are actually expecting me to work!:naughty::shocked:

It does a bit. I can tell you the customers can be just as fussy lol

I thought you were filling sandwiches, note writing for time magazine, that must be good, or are you filling sandwiches with thyme, and couldnt get the spelling right

lol I knew I should have tried harder in my spelling tests at school.

Hi Kath, Robi and Wendi :huglove:

And I'm back.

Just chilling, watching Coronation Street, after last nights late night. Didn't get back 'til 4am this morning, van started playing up so I had to gently coax her back, but it took forever. I was shattered when I got back. I flushed it through again but it's still not 100%, think I'm gonna have to insist on getting that part put in now.

Hi Suzy! Good to see you!:wub2:

Oh Ok then Robi............I suppose I will have to do a little work if I expect them to pay me!:naughty:

Robi, I have just been in the Arras thread to advertise the t shirts........and The Nimes one too..............you know..............the one you have abandoned me at!!:shocked::naughty:

AND.................I hope you are impressed............i managed to attach the link!!!:shocked:

Hi Sarah! How are you? Glad it's Friday?:naughty:

I have really enjoyed my week off and have actually achieved quite a lot....only because Dave was also off of course....if he hadn't been I would have been on here all the time! Yes, I start on Monday. Apparently they have set up my computer and email and put in a seperate phone line........sounds like they are actually expecting me to work!:naughty::shocked:

:eek::eek:How will you cope??? You'll need another holiday by next Friday:naughty:

Hi Robi, Wendi & Weealx:thumb_yello:

Hi Sarah, good to see you. I'm good thanks, still looking for a job but i'm filling in the time in the sandwich bar that used to be the salon I worked in.

I hope you're well :original:

Hi Clare, Yep good day thanks. How is the cross stitch going?

I've not been cross stitching lately.

I've been out today.

It does a bit. I can tell you the customers can be just as fussy lol

lol I knew I should have tried harder in my spelling tests at school.

Hi Kath, Robi and Wendi :huglove:

Hiya Pooh :huglove:

Hi Wendi, Robi, kath, wealx, sarahlou and anyone else...

Enjoy!

(And just before you get offended, don't forget I'm #39 Oldling on thefirst page too) :naughty:

http://www.sync-blog.com/sync/2008/06/youre-never-too.html

:roftl: Priceless - thanks Suzy!!!! :lmao:

Nope!!! :roftl: Its dry, and still a bit sunny here :naughty:

YES SAME HERE............ (whoops!) we have got Robi's sun!:naughty:

Hi Rose...............you must be shattered!:shocked:

:eek::eek:How will you cope??? You'll need another holiday by next Friday:naughty:

I know:mf_rosetinted: Don't expect much from me next week!:naughty:

And I'm back.

Just chilling, watching Coronation Street, after last nights late night. Didn't get back 'til 4am this morning, van started playing up so I had to gently coax her back, but it took forever. I was shattered when I got back. I flushed it through again but it's still not 100%, think I'm gonna have to insist on getting that part put in now.

You must be really tired - and I am sorry your van is playing up again!! :thumbdown:

Hi Suzy! Good to see you!:wub2:

Oh Ok then Robi............I suppose I will have to do a little work if I expect them to pay me!

Robi, I have just been in the Arras thread to advertise the t shirts........and The Nimes one too..............you know..............the one you have abandoned me at!!

AND.................I hope you are impressed............i managed to attach the link!!!:shocked:

:yay: You attached a link - well done!!!

Work will be ok - your own computer - wonder how long it will be before

MFC features on your "history"!!! :naughty:

How will you cope??? You'll need another holiday by next Friday

Hiya Sarah!!! :biggrin2:

YES SAME HERE............ (whoops!) we have got Robi's sun!:naughty:

Hi Rose...............you must be shattered!:shocked:

hiya again to those here before and hi to first time visors this evening

on behalf of hev, thanks to all those who left comments on utube and to those who left messages here, and on other sites, to those who have not heard her the links are a few pages back