Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe I should ask for it to be blocked on mine....

Dan hit Steve by accident and then I think Steve hit him back and he fell onto the bar...I was only half watching...the rest of my attention was diverted here! And I agree,is it really worth it over a scratch??

Has Robi blown you out? Bad Robi.....:thumbdown:

Yes.............But maybe I should be nice to her!:naughty: She was very kind to me last October after all!:naughty:

should get tom tom when driving abroad, mine always gets me door to door

even when i am out of the house

Yes but if I did that I wouldn't be able to afford to go to the gigs! the £1.49 map from Smiths and Abby the map reader will have to do!:naughty:

Piss off Robi!:naughty:

:shocked: Kath!!!!! :shocked:

:naughty:

this is what i deserve for abandoning you all alone in nimes.....................:shocked:

i promise it won't happen again!:bleh:

YOU KNOW how i feel for not going to nimes...have mercy on me kath!

:huglove:

Well it's not raining here at the mo, but the clouds are gathering .....:wink2:

Hi Silver - it's been peeing down here since about 5.00. It only stopped about 1/2 hour ago. I got soaked walking home as I had two heavy bags of shopping and couldn't carry my umbrella-ella-ella....

Yes.............But maybe I should be nice to her!:naughty: She was very kind to me last October after all!:naughty:

Yes but if I did that I wouldn't be able to afford to go to the gigs! the £1.49 map from Smiths and Abby the map reader will have to do!:naughty:

And is probably much more reliable!

I didn't see what happened. It was too dark.

Well it's not raining here at the mo, but the clouds are gathering .....:wink2:

good evening mrs quote bandit you posted without misquoting, hope you are well or should cuber gran make you a special potion

Hi Silver - it's been peeing down here since about 5.00. It only stopped about 1/2 hour ago. I got soaked walking home as I had two heavy bags of shopping and couldn't carry my umbrella-ella-ella....

Sorry :huglove:

good evening mrs quote bandit you posted without misquoting, hope you are well or should cuber gran make you a special potion

I'm building up gradually tonight, starting with a few polite posts. May I say how much I enjoyed Hev's singing.

Aaaah....that's sweet of you, but don't be....it's not your fault the heaven's waited for me to leave work before they opened!!!

They always wait for me ... it even rains if I pop out in my lunch break :naughty:

Robi oh Darling Sweet one:naughty: Please could you now post that link in the Arras thread as mine won't work in there either and I can't seem to copy yours!:shocked: I promise not to swear at you again!

Robi oh Darling Sweet one:naughty: Please could you now post that link in the Arras thread as mine won't work in there either and I can't seem to copy yours!:shocked: I promise not to swear at you again!

eheheheheh

i owe you something, i'll do that for you :wub2:

Sarah, I just noticed, you have repositioned your chicken so that he isn't getting run over any more!:naughty::thumb_yello: we don't want our chicken getting squashed do we!:naughty: