Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm building up gradually tonight, starting with a few polite posts. May I say how much I enjoyed Hev's singing.

did you leave her a comment, glad you liked it, see you can be nice, and you missed me when the site was down,

Sarah, I just noticed, you have repositioned your chicken so that he isn't getting run over any more!:naughty::thumb_yello: we don't want our chicken getting squashed do we!:naughty:

That reminds me.

Last night, taking Jemma back to Liverpool Street station, we passed through a part of London called Poultry!LOL!

so much love running for nothing...your link works! :naughty::roftl:

Yes, very odd............must have just been that I was been lazy and just copied it from Arras to Nimes and for some reason that disabled it.......says Kath, as if she knew what she was talking about!:naughty:

What happened to Wendi?:shocked:

Sarah, I just noticed, you have repositioned your chicken so that he isn't getting run over any more!:naughty::thumb_yello: we don't want our chicken getting squashed do we!:naughty:

I took your comments on board and rescued my chicken!

How are your chickens? Is Mika behaving himself?

:chkn::chkn::chkn::chkn:

That reminds me.

Last night, taking Jemma back to Liverpool Street station, we passed through a part of London called Poultry!LOL!

It's amazing how many chicken references one can find when one starts looking isn't it!:naughty:

*watches Kath run off to top up her glass* :naughty::naughty:

Ah there you are! No actually I went to make the bed!:naughty: Dave wanted to go to bed and of all the jobs I managed to do today putting clean sheets on wasn't one of them!:naughty:

Ah there you are! No actually I went to make the bed!:naughty: Dave wanted to go to bed and of all the jobs I managed to do today putting clean sheets on wasn't one of them!:naughty:

Ok - I will let you off then!! Mind you - I almost mentioned a visit

to the smallest room as well!!! :naughty::naughty:

I took your comments on board and rescued my chicken!

How are your chickens? Is Mika behaving himself?

:chkn::chkn::chkn::chkn:

Strange you should mention that as Dave has just said......on his way to bed.......don't forget to put the chickens to bed!:naughty: The problem is, they don't go into the hut until it is dark which at this time of year, in Scotland is about Midnight!:shocked: But yes, Mika is a very well behaved cock thank you!:naughty:

did you leave her a comment, glad you liked it, see you can be nice, and you missed me when the site was down,

I am trying to be polite and kind at the moment, just like Kath and Robi

Strange you should mention that as Dave has just said......on his way to bed.......don't forget to put the chickens to bed!:naughty: The problem is, they don't go into the hut until it is dark which at this time of year, in Scotland is about Midnight!:shocked: But yes, Mika is a very well behaved cock thank you!:naughty:

There's not much I can say to that!!! Have you had a lot of eggs from them?

It's amazing how many chicken references one can find when one starts looking isn't it!:naughty:

It is surprising, I'd never noticed it before, ha ha. Jemma thought it was hilarious.

Ok - I will let you off then!! Mind you - I almost mentioned a visit

to the smallest room as well!!! :naughty::naughty:

Well, i did that as well of course!:naughty:

Ha ha!! I hate that job!

I hate the job but I love clean sheets!:wub2:

The thing is, if you leave the essential jobs till last, they get done eventually because they have to...where as if I had put the sheets on ealier in the day I wouldn't have jumped up now to do one of the othe rjobs..like tidy the dining room........so there IS method in my madness!:naughty: