Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have just been trying to think about whet has happened to Friday Nights in here.:shocked: It isn't just that some of the 'Old Favourites' do not frequent us as much.....allthough that is obviously a factor...ane we do miss them.........but it is also the speed.............or lack of............on a good Friday this thread moved SO fast it was virtually impossible to keep up. As soon as one had posted, there was a bout five that come inbetween so it was just constant.....type, type type.............laugh laugh laugh..............toilet toilet toilet!:naughty:

These days people wander in, post...................go off and make the bed........have a cup of tea...........feed the cat................then post again!:shocked: We must be getting old or something!:wink2:

It's funny you should say that, I'm off to feed the dogs in a minute, ha ha!

You are right, it has slowed down a bit. Guess RL has got hold of everyone and they put it first now,which kind of makes me a bit of a saddo at the moment, as I seem to be on here more than before!

But once I get my new van....

Yes, I just lie back in my recliner chair whilst a cute young man feeds me peeld grapes then once in a while I come up with a suggestion, then go back to sleep:mf_rosetinted:

local government and civil service jobs can be so demanding, hoping all is good

And alter post, alter post etc :naughty::naughty::roftl:

This is indeed very true!:naughty:

You are right, it has slowed down a bit. Guess RL has got hold of everyone and they put it first now,which kind of makes me a bit of a saddo at the moment, as I seem to be on here more than before!

Yeah, I know...people have different priorities and have RL.............and I know we can't all be on here all of the time.....or indeed, wouldn't want to be.......I mean...we REALLY would be sad then...........but on a Friday it is just a bit sad that it isn't as it was..............I am just been nostalgic....it is ok....feel free to tell me to shut up!:naughty:

When do you get the van Rose?

hi rose, what kind of van are you getting? one that works hopefully, hope all is well with you

Clare walks in.

Hellooooooo!!

Any Oldlings in tonight or are we all watching football?

I've been successful in avoiding the football so far, most of my programmes are on Living and FX at the moment, and nothing, I repeat NOTHING, comes between me and Chuck at the moment:wub2:

Yeah, I know...people have different priorities and have RL.............and I know we can't all be on here all of the time.....or indeed, wouldn't want to be.......I mean...we REALLY would be sad then...........but on a Friday it is just a bit sad that it isn't as it was..............I am just been nostalgic....it is ok....feel free to tell me to shut up!:naughty:

I think because there are less people on at any one time I find that whereas before you could hop over to another thread and be back before anyone noticed, nowadays you notice the gap in posts.

And nostalgia isn't what it used to be:naughty:

hi rose, what kind of van are you getting? one that works hopefully, hope all is well with you

Ha ha, yes, this one does work.

It's an 01 reg Ford Fiesta, can't wait to get my hands on it.

local government and civil service jobs can be so demanding, hoping all is good

I actually work for a voluntary organisation now young man!:naughty:

Hiya Clare!:thumb_yello:

I've been successful in avoiding the football so far, most of my programmes are on Living and FX at the moment, and nothing, I repeat NOTHING, comes between me and Chuck at the moment:wub2:

Who's Chuck?

OK again noone but me will care lol

But as I said I play World Of Warcraft.... and when I posted those links from YT ... I noticed the new trailer is up for the new expansion that's coming out...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WF_1Pk_4UZk&feature=related

That looks so so cool... :)

Sorry I shall go back to my corner now... but i'd not seen that before...

When do you get the van Rose?

I hope at some point it gets back to the same - Robi says Hi to everyone,

she says she is missing her dodgy Friday night :naughty::naughty:

I'm fine thanks.

I've been to see Dale today, my manfriend.

Is there a difference between a boyfriend and a manfriend? (or boyfried as I first typed?)

I think because there are less people on at any one time I find that whereas before you could hop over to another thread and be back before anyone noticed, nowadays you notice the gap in posts.

And nostalgia isn't what it used to be:naughty:

:roftl: I suppose it should encourage me to actually DO something!:shocked:

Ha ha, yes, this one does work.

It's an 01 reg Ford Fiesta, can't wait to get my hands on it.

But........what colour is it!!!!

I hope at some point it gets back to the same - Robi says Hi to everyone,

she says she is missing her dodgy Friday night :naughty::naughty:

Helloooooooooo Wendi.

How have you been this week?