Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

This is indeed very true!:naughty:

Yeah, I know...people have different priorities and have RL.............and I know we can't all be on here all of the time.....or indeed, wouldn't want to be.......I mean...we REALLY would be sad then...........but on a Friday it is just a bit sad that it isn't as it was..............I am just been nostalgic....it is ok....feel free to tell me to shut up!:naughty:

When do you get the van Rose?[/quote]

Hopefully sometime next week:punk:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK ... I'm gonna knock WOW on the head for tonight... the stupid Orcs keep ganking me... Don't see why we can't just talk about it - all this violence does me no good... I shall kill them on Sunday... violence shall be good then... :)

This is indeed very true!:naughty:

Yeah, I know...people have different priorities and have RL.............and I know we can't all be on here all of the time.....or indeed, wouldn't want to be.......I mean...we REALLY would be sad then...........but on a Friday it is just a bit sad that it isn't as it was..............I am just been nostalgic....it is ok....feel free to tell me to shut up!:naughty:

When do you get the van Rose?[/quote]

Hopefully sometime next week:punk:

What colour is it Rose? :naughty:

(laughs):roftl:

No not really.

Dale's 44 much older than me.

He is younger than me :sneaky2:

Nah........... I don't think it will ever be the same Wendi!:shocked:

Not meaning to be a boring old fart or anything but I really can't see it being what it was......2007 was definatly THE year for Mika and MFC.........not that I don't think he will have other brilliant years...because I am sure he will.......but it just happened so fast last year and it was new to almost everyone.......so everyone was as excited and hyped as each other....it was mega:thumb_yello:

Nah........... I don't think it will ever be the same Wendi!:shocked:

Not meaning to be a boring old fart or anything but I really can't see it being what it was......2007 was definatly THE year for Mika and MFC.........not that I don't think he will have other brilliant years...because I am sure he will.......but it just happened so fast last year and it was new to almost everyone.......so everyone was as excited and hyped as each other....it was mega:thumb_yello:

I'm still hyped and excited... :thumb_yello:

Is that kind of sad - should I be over it now then :naughty:

you on the bacardi now, or just being nice

nah!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Wendi - you're on 22,222 posts!

When cricketers are on 111 they have to take both their feet off the ground....just thoughtI would throw that in Wendi in case you felt like indulging!:naughty:

Silver...that is a very nice chickeney pic indeed!

I'm still hyped and excited... :thumb_yello:

Is that kind of sad - should I be over it now then :naughty:

Nah! I read my first post the other day , from Jan 06 and it said 'I am a little obsessed at the moment'.............I obviously thought I was going to get over it!:naughty:

Who's Chuck?

Chuck is a programme on Virgin 1 on Monday nights, it's about a geeky guy who accidently gets top secret information imprinted in his brain, and has two secret service agents protecting him from people trying to get hold of him for the information.

It's a kind of comedy drama, and it stars a guy called Zachary Levi, who is incredibly cute (watch out Andy & Mika, you've got competiton:roftl:). It's by far my favourite show on tv at the moment.

More developments in the England Trip next year for me.

I might get invited to watch or even perform in a BBC radio 2 Church Choir

Sunday thing from St Peter's in Cambridge. Its getting ever so exciting!

will fill you in more details as time goes on!

Suzanne

for those of the UK...I will fill you in on the details laters!

Chuck is a programme on Virgin 1 on Monday nights, it's about a geeky guy who accidently gets top secret information imprinted in his brain, and has two secret service agents protecting him from people trying to get hold of him for the information.

It's a kind of comedy drama, and it stars a guy called Zachary Levi, who is incredibly cute (watch out Andy & Mika, you've got competiton:roftl:). It's by far my favourite show on tv at the moment.

It sounds good to me.

You don't watch Most Haunted do you?