Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back again, keep flicking between threads at the moment, it'll be worse tomorrow when the next clue goes up, hope it cheers everyone up.:wink2:

I think everyone is thread-hopping tonight

Hello everyone! I won't list names as I am sure to miss someone but basically if you are here, it is VERY nice to see you and I love you all!:wub2:

But I must just mention Lucky Laurel! Happy Holidays to you!:thumb_yello:

Oh well, got Ab dispached off to the pub with the young men:thumb_yello:

Oh well, got Ab dispached off to the pub with the young men:thumb_yello:

Hiya Kath :wub2:

Glad your two young men arrived ok - but they cant be that good looking

otherwise Abby would be here, and YOU would be at the pub!!! :wink2::roftl:

I'm having a birthday party tomorrow... slightly early ... as it's my birthday on wednesday - but it's the only day being a sunday - that I can guarantee people finish work early.

:)

Really looking forward to it... :)

It has to be said there have been a lot of Mika converstions since our guests arrived! They immediatly picked up on the amount of Miks pics about the place.....let me quote...'There appear to be lots of pictures of Mika about your house...why is that?':naughty: I mean...why wouldn't there be!:naughty: One of them, Jake, is a huge fan!:shocked: So it gave me an excuse to play LICM at dinner time 'because Jake likes it'!!!!:naughty:

Hello All :biggrin2: I'm going to lurk for a bit:naughty:

Hello Lurky Lurker:naughty:.

I found another new game on Myspace, and I'm not telling you what time I got to bed last night /this morning:das::fisch:.

Hey Kath, not expecting Abby back too early then?:wink2:

I'm having a birthday party tomorrow... slightly early ... as it's my birthday on wednesday - but it's the only day being a sunday - that I can guarantee people finish work early.

Really looking forward to it...

Awesome!!!! A weeks holiday, AND a birthday - what a week!! :partytime2:

It has to be said there have been a lot of Mika converstions since our guests arrived! They immediatly picked up on the amount of Miks pics about the place.....let me quote...'There appear to be lots of pictures of Mika about your house...why is that?':naughty: I mean...why wouldn't there be!:naughty: One of them, Jake, is a huge fan!:shocked: So it gave me an excuse to play LICM at dinner time 'because Jake likes it'!!!!:naughty:

As if you need an excuse!!! :naughty::naughty:

Could we have a new member by the end of the week then Kath?

Hiya Kath :wub2:

Glad your two young men arrived ok - but they cant be that good looking

otherwise Abby would be here, and YOU would be at the pub!!! :wink2::roftl:

They are actually!:naughty: With amazing tans...but then they are South African!

:)

Really looking forward to it... :)

Happy Birthday in advance Laurel! How old will one be? Have a great party!

Hiya Rose...no doubt they will roll in at some hour! lthough as they are in a major golf tournament at Turnberry I don't suppose they will be late:thumb_yello:

Hello Lurky Lurker:naughty:.

I found another new game on Myspace, and I'm not telling you what time I got to bed last night /this morning:das::fisch:.

Hey Kath, not expecting Abby back too early then?:wink2:

Evening all, dare i pop my head through the door of calm, I dont know who is or was until cyber gran told me, whatever the details, I think respect for all you fans is missing,but hey that is all i will say on the subject here,

I hope all is well otherwise,

happy birthday Laurel for Wednesday, when you are on holiday

Could we have a new member by the end of the week then Kath?

LOL! I know these golfing types...they basically have a one track mind....I don't think either of them actually use a puter...they just play golf!:shocked:

I am off to bed!! Hugs all round xxxx

Night Wendi!:shocked: That was a quick departure..sorry to miss you:shocked: I hope you get some sleep :wub2:

Hiya Weeaxl...fed and watered tonight?:naughty:

Hello all....:wub2:

Laurel, have a great party tomorrow and a fab week off and birthday! You don't do things by halves, do you??

Kath, are the intentions of these young men honourable?? Can they be trusted with the lovely Abby?

Hi Sarah...............oh yes...delightful young men!:naughty:

if anyone would like to join me, I've just opened a nicely chilled Bordeaux Rose

:drinks_wine:

A perfect wine for a summer's evening, if only we had a summer's evening to go with it.

Are they staying with you? Sorry if I've missed the info, but not had much chance to read back!!

Yes, they are here for a wek they are playing golf at Turnberry just down the road..well, just over the hill actually!:naughty: They are friends of Dave's brother who is a golf professional.

How are you?

Yes, they are here for a wek they are playing golf at Turnberry just down the road..well, just over the hill actually!:naughty: They are friends of Dave's brother who is a golf professional.

How are you?

Lovely!

I'm not too bad, thanks....my hayfever is getting me down and I'm shattered as it's not letting me sleep very well at the moment, but I should be over the worst by the end of the month!

How's work?Settling in?

Night Wendi!:shocked: That was a quick departure..sorry to miss you:shocked: I hope you get some sleep :wub2:

Hiya Weeaxl...fed and watered tonight?:naughty:

fed watered and everything else, been strimming the jungle out the back, lived here for 11 years and today i found out I can park 16 vehicles on my front 'garden', at least it was once upon a time, and the back is like a council car park.

dispute is are we an official fan site or not?

if anyone would like to join me, I've just opened a nicely chilled Bordeaux Rose

:drinks_wine:

A perfect wine for a summer's evening, if only we had a summer's evening to go with it.

You supply the drink and I will supply the summers evening!:naughty:

Lovely!

I'm not too bad, thanks....my hayfever is getting me down and I'm shattered as it's not letting me sleep very well at the moment, but I should be over the worst by the end of the month!

How's work?Settling in?

That' s a shame. It's a pian in the backside isn't it hayfever.

Yes, i think I will enjoy my job thanks. Have a very busy week coming up so we shall see how it goes.

They have just arrived back!:thumb_yello: