Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Hey Ms. Kath. Thanks...I'm ready to be well. Can we start this year over...please? I put in for sick leave. The Doctor wants me off work for a month to rest and get better but work will not let me go.

Hello everyone!

Charlie, I hope you get well really soon!:wub2: What have you put in for leave for?

Hey Ms. Jemma! LMAO!! That made me smile too. I love this place. :naughty:

ROTFLMAO:roftl: Sorry but this really made me smile:naughty:

Hello Weealx, Kath and Charlotte :biggrin2:

LOL!! Since I did't get any sleep last night, that could very well be in my future. But, I hope it doesn't resort to that. LOL! They'll think I'm faking then. :thumbdown:

Have you tried dramatically collapsing at your desk?:wink2:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Employee's Rights? Really? Where are those at? :naughty: I heard that my only right was to work!

Hi everyone... back again...

Sorry Charlie that your work are still being arses... :(

Wonders sometimes where the employee's rights are... grrrrrrr

Hello everyone else who's here... Silver, Kath (Maybe if she's not thrown the laptop into the corner by now), Jemma, Poohsticks and anyone I've forgotten.... :)

Hi everyone... back again...

Sorry Charlie that your work are still being arses... :(

Wonders sometimes where the employee's rights are... grrrrrrr

Hello everyone else who's here... Silver, Kath (Maybe if she's not thrown the laptop into the corner by now), Jemma, Poohsticks and anyone I've forgotten.... :)

Hi Laurel :punk:

- I really am going to have to go and get something to eat before I faint from hunger. I will be back soon. No going in the Mikagasmics while I'm not here ... not that you would anyway ..... :fisch:

Employee's Rights? Really? Where are those at? :naughty: I heard that my only right was to work!

Well we don't have a Bill of Rights here .. maybe Trades Unions weren't so bad after all.

But surely there must be some sort of legislation allowing you to be off sick. Forcing you to work when ill must be against some law surely? (Geneva Convention?):naughty:

Hi Laurel :punk:

- I really am going to have to go and get something to eat before I faint from hunger. I will be back soon. No going in the Mikagasmics while I'm not here ... not that you would anyway ..... :fisch:

I definitely have no idea what you are on about... I only ever go to this thread .... :thumb_yello:

I'm a good girl really :blush-anim-cl:

:punk:

charlie

i'm worried for you!

i remember you as a cheerful smiling lovely lady!:wub2:

and now....:shocked:

hold on, be brave and strong...and shout loud your rights!

what about resigning and quit the job?

getting well and then look for a new one?

i cannot believe you are going through all this!

Hi Robi,

This too shall pass. I want the smiling me back too. I hate this me...this girl can go away...along with her freakin' illness. She really holds me back...darnit! I wish I could quit my job and get a new one. It's not that easy when you have 15 years invested. I will prevail! I have to!

In the mean time, I have to fight to get better, fight to get the time off, and fight to get me back. At least we know what is wrong now...now, I just have to rest and get better.

charlie

i'm worried for you!

i remember you as a cheerful smiling lovely lady!:wub2:

and now....:shocked:

hold on, be brave and strong...and shout loud your rights!

what about resigning and quit the job?

getting well and then look for a new one?

i cannot believe you are going through all this!

Hi Laurel and Wendi :biggrin2:

I've not seen that pic before..................... can't help noticing the shadow :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Pooh! That was the first thing I noticed too....:naughty: How's the job situation?

Hello :biggrin2:

Oh nice pics:blush-anim-cl:

Hi Jems :wub2:

Hi Silver, Laurel, Charlotte, Weealx.... and anyone else I have missed. Hope you are all well...and those that are not perk up soon :thumb_yello:

:huglove: Hello Sweetiepie!!! How are you my love?

I'm ok, I've missed ya:wub2:

My Kimono girl looks fab on my window sill btw:wink2: Can't wait to go to the feeling now to see you.

I'm ok, I've missed ya:wub2:

My Kimono girl looks fab on my window sill btw:wink2: Can't wait to go to the feeling now to see you.

Aaw.... I'm pleased you like her. I like your Mika too.... I want one, but don't think i'll be allowed....:thumbdown:

Not long til the Feeling:thumb_yello: Are you not going to Amsterdam?

Miss you too:blush-anim-cl:

Aaw.... I'm pleased you like her. I like your Mika too.... I want one, but don't think i'll be allowed....:thumbdown:

Not long til the Feeling:thumb_yello: Are you not going to Amsterdam?

Miss you too:blush-anim-cl:

No I'm doing Paris and Madrid:naughty:

I'm sure Andy would understand if you got one:naughty:(ok maybe not)

Not many people know about my Mika:naughty:

No I'm doing Paris and Madrid:naughty:

I'm sure Andy would understand if you got one:naughty:(ok maybe not)

Not many people know about my Mika:naughty:

I considered both, but my sensible side won....:thumbdown:

I'm sure Andy would NOT understand....:naughty:

I considered both, but my sensible side won....:thumbdown:

I'm sure Andy would NOT understand....:naughty:

LOL well I guess one of the only joys I have being single

( I can have a Massive Mika over my bed)

Ha ha!!! I'd be happy with that:wink2:

It's quiet here tonight....

Well Wendi is at music practise, Kath's computer is playing up, Silver went to get something to eat and hasn't returned yet, Carri hasn't been on for ages (she must be back from Canada by now), I think weealx is lurking:naughty: not sure where Laurel, Robi and Charlotte went too and Pooh has gone for the night.

I think thats it.

Edit- Silver is back and Silver (he is so big he might as well be LOL)

you are doing a wendi tonight jem!

i'm here actually trying to download mika's stuff...my connection sucks:thumbdown:

hi sarah! hi silver!

so.... tell us more about 'your mika' jem.....:wink2:

Well Wendi is at music practise, Kath's computer is playing up, Silver went to get something to eat and hasn't returned yet, Carri hasn't been on for ages (she must be back from Canada by now), I think weealx is lurking:naughty: not sure where Laurel, Robi and Charlotte went too and Pooh has gone for the night.

I think thats it.

I think Carri's back - she was around lunchtime I think....thanks for the update! It feels weird being back here after so long - I've missed so much and I don't know where to start to catch up!! Have read through the Mika update thread :thumb_yello:

Robi FYI- My Mika is about 6 feet tall and is situated over my bed. It is a picture of just his face (taken from the album) and it is 9 different parts in black and white. It is made up of dots but when you look far away you can see his face.

:naughty:

Robi FYI- My Mika is about 6 feet tall and is situated over my bed. It is a picture of just his face (taken from the album) and it is 9 different parts in black and white. It is made up of dots but when you look far away you can see his face.

:naughty:

And it's lush......:wub2: