Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Hello, has everyone gone then?

Sorry, I'm spreading myself a bit thin here, got loads of threads I'm subscribed to at the moment, hard to keep up with them all.

Guess Babs was right, and I'm a strumpet after all, LOL!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi carri, Wendi and thinly spread Rose.

Not here for long - I fell asleep in front of the telly - and now I have science lessons to plan for tomoz - I really must catch up with myself!

Hi Rose the stalker and Wendi!

Rose fancy going to a gig just in case a certain person was in the audience!!! ;)

And getting it right! Just imagine :-))

Still, if you're all off to bed, I will leave too.

Sweet (Mika) Dreams

Ruth

~x~

Hi Rose the stalker and Wendi!

Rose fancy going to a gig just in case a certain person was in the audience!!! ;)

Heh heh, I'm up for it if you are,LOL!

Good morning guys... sorry I disappeared on you last night... got tired and went to bed... :wink2:

Have a nice day today anyone who comes in later... I'll be back at about 4.30pm.

:)

Morning everyone!:thumb_yello:

Just had a quick read of the last two pages...it is SO annoying that I am now home but have no laptop so can't join you on an evening!:shocked: Never mind, should not be too long, the insurance guy said three to four working days yesterday. Do we believe him though!:naughty:

Anyway, I hope you are all well. I am going to get my hair cut and re styled this morning. Well, styled, actually as it has no style at all at the mo! Will post a pic unless I am distraught with my head in a bucket..mind you, that might be worth posting too!:naughty:

Have a good day everyone :thumb_yello:

:drive:

VROOM! VROOOM!!!

It's June. I'm in the Northern Hemisphere. I'm not in Canada. There is no reason on this earth that I should be shivering in my long-sleeve flannel nightgown, with the heat turned up, waiting to be warm enough to get some sleep. It's COLD here! Naturally, I have no one to curl up next to and put my frozen feet against. IT'S JUNE!!!

So, yes, just another quick drive-by to let you all know that I'm freezing and that I miss actually getting to stick around be part of the conversation. I do read the thread and stalk the lot of you around the message board :wink2:

:wub2:

I'll be around more when life is less crazy and I have a chance to be more crazy! :punk:

:drive:

VROOM! VROOOM!!!

It's June. I'm in the Northern Hemisphere. I'm not in Canada. There is no reason on this earth that I should be shivering in my long-sleeve flannel nightgown, with the heat turned up, waiting to be warm enough to get some sleep. It's COLD here! Naturally, I have no one to curl up next to and put my frozen feet against. IT'S JUNE!!!

So, yes, just another quick drive-by to let you all know that I'm freezing and that I miss actually getting to stick around be part of the conversation. I do read the thread and stalk the lot of you around the message board :wink2:

I'll be around more when life is less crazy and I have a chance to be more crazy! :punk:

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know its chilly! freezing!

but I am inside and watched Donny Darko tonight on DVD (really like that movie) and just took it easy!

Next weekend is the big Fair here in Victoria !rides , games, candy canes, music fun!!!! fun! fun! right by the beach with white sand and palm trees!

ah the life:):wub2:

I promise , by Friday, something in the mail should arive for you, River!

Next weekend is the big Fair here in Victoria !rides , games, candy canes, music fun!!!! fun! fun! right by the beach with white sand and palm trees!

ah the life:):wub2:

I was idly thinking about popping over to Victoria next weekend!

Maybe I should just go ahead and make it an actual plan because that sounds like fun!

It would sound like more fun if the sun would shine and warm things up :wink2:

I've seen Donnie Darko a few times and am still trying to make up my mind about it. It's definitely interesting. :punk:

I was idly thinking about popping over to Victoria next weekend!

Maybe I should just go ahead and make it an actual plan because that sounds like fun!

It would sound like more fun if the sun would shine and warm things up :wink2:

I've seen Donnie Darko a few times and am still trying to make up my mind about it. It's definitely interesting. :punk:

or I can meet you across the pond for lunch!

or I can meet you across the pond for lunch!

There is no place here worth eating :wink2:

Besides, I've got a mountain of Canadian pocket change I need to spend. :naughty:

I'll PM you when I get around to planning a day trip. :wub2:

My room is finally warm enough for sleep! :punk:

I'm sure it'll turn out fine Kath, but looking forward to seeing pic, bucket or no bucket.LOL!

Well, I don't feel there is the need for the bucket! However, I have realised that until I get my new lap top I can't post a pic anyway as for some reason this computer won't accept my phone. I think to be honest my hairdresser today fell into the 'tell her what you want and she does as she likes' catergory! But given that I wasn't sure what I wanted anyway I am quite pleased with the result. It isn't a great deal different really but I have a fringe so I don't have to scrape it back and expose all my grey roots anymore!:naughty:

My lap top is coming tomorrow...which is a bit of a shame really as we will be out all day :shocked:

Sorry to hear you have been a bit chilly over the pond!

It is actually lovely here today:thumb_yello:

Well, I don't feel there is the need for the bucket! However, I have realised that until I get my new lap top I can't post a pic anyway as for some reason this computer won't accept my phone. I think to be honest my hairdresser today fell into the 'tell her what you want and she does as she likes' catergory! But given that I wasn't sure what I wanted anyway I am quite pleased with the result. It isn't a great deal different really but I have a fringe so I don't have to scrape it back and expose all my grey roots anymore!:naughty:

My lap top is coming tomorrow...which is a bit of a shame really as we will be out all day :shocked:

Sorry to hear you have been a bit chilly over the pond!

It is actually lovely here today:thumb_yello:

Hiya Kath - glad your new laptop is coming tomorrow :biggrin2:

Can't wait to see your haircut. I keep thinking about getting mine

cut, then I realise I don't have a clue what I want done, and as

its more than half way down my back, its a lot to cut off if I

suddenly decide I don't like what the hairdresser has done!!!

We have a lovely day here too - none of the torrential rain that

was shown in the weather forecast this morning :blink:

Hiya Kath - glad your new laptop is coming tomorrow

Can't wait to see your haircut. I keep thinking about getting mine

cut, then I realise I don't have a clue what I want done, and as

its more than half way down my back, its a lot to cut off if I

suddenly decide I don't like what the hairdresser has done!!!

We have a lovely day here too - none of the torrential rain that

was shown in the weather forecast this morning

Hi Wendi!:thumb_yello:

I think, from long it is always best to do it in stages isn't it. Even with the few inches that i have had cut off it does feel rather strange!:shocked:

Glad you have good weather too!:thumb_yello: