Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See you later, Robi! :wub2:

Wendi, that must be a very nasty accident. Terrible. :thumbdown:

I was waiting for Eilidh to come out of work when all the police cars

and fire engines shot past - very fast through town, with sirens and

blue lights. It freaked me out a bit as I knew Hazel was on the school bus,

and it has to go on the A9 every day, plus out this road, which is narrow,

and dangerous in parts!! Thankfully Hazel phoned me a few minutes later, from the house,

to ask me to get ice-cream - so I knew she was safe!!

I was waiting for Eilidh to come out of work when all the police cars

and fire engines shot past - very fast through town, with sirens and

blue lights. It freaked me out a bit as I knew Hazel was on the school bus,

and it has to go on the A9 every day, plus out this road, which is narrow,

and dangerous in parts!! Thankfully Hazel phoned me a few minutes later, from the house,

to ask me to get ice-cream - so I knew she was safe!!

Blessings!

Blimey Wendi, you were lucky not to get tangled up with that, and Hazel got home safe, thank god.

Patty, those penguin shoes can you still get them?

Been trying to get the ones Charlie recommended a while back, but apparently they are "so last year" my friend was told when he tried to get me a pair!

Blimey Wendi, you were lucky not to get tangled up with that, and Hazel got home safe, thank god.

Patty, those penguin shoes can you still get them?

Been trying to get the ones Charlie recommended a while back, but apparently they are "so last year" my friend was told when he tried to get me a pair!

Looks like it! :punk:

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/sneaker-releases/Puma-X-Atmos---Penguin/

this is what caught my eye at the library (I briefly considered War & Peace!)

Dickens- Mystery of Edwin Drood

Sinclair Lewis-Main Street

Theodore Dreiser/F. Scott Fitzgerald- collections of short stories.

and- because it looks like fun: Hairstyles of the Damned by Joe Meno.

My neighborhood library is really small, I prefer the huge one dontown, but that will have to wait a few more weeks until I can ride the train comfortably.

now I'm exhausted and must take a nap!

bye for now-

Cheers Patti;-)

Got to go, going to see the new Indiana Jones movie.

Should be back later.

BFN!

Enjoy it Rose!! :thumb_yello:

waiting for yr report then!

wendi was exaustive for sex and the city!

:thumb_yello:

Yes - I don't want to give anything away!! :wink2:

Good Morning Oldlings!

How everyone is doing well today? Oh, Indiana Jones....yummy! Okay, I'm a huge fan and I even have all the original glass ware. I'm actually drinking my milk from an Idiana Jones glass right now. :naughty: Yes, I'm still a kid. I enjoyed the movie. Harrison still has it for an old man.

BTW- I got a call from Harrison when I was 22 years old. He told me about The Fugitive movie coming out and then, he sent me about 20 black and white photos of him from Star Wars, Indiana Jones and photo shoots. They were all signed and the photoshoot ones were personalized. Yes, I would say that he is an extremely nice guy. Awe, that made me smile just remembering that memory. :blush-anim-cl:

Good Morning Oldlings!

How everyone is doing well today? Oh, Indiana Jones....yummy! Okay, I'm a huge fan and I even have all the original glass ware. I'm actually drinking my milk from an Idiana Jones glass right now. :naughty: Yes, I'm still a kid. I enjoyed the movie. Harrison still has it for an old man.

BTW- I got a call from Harrison when I was 22 years old. He told me about The Fugitive movie coming out and then, he sent me about 20 black and white photos of him from Star Wars, Indiana Jones and photo shoots. They were all signed and the photoshoot ones were personalized. Yes, I would say that he is an extremely nice guy. Awe, that made me smile just remembering that memory. :blush-anim-cl:

Hiya Charlotte :huglove: You have rubbed shoulders with the best

of them - and you STILL come back and talk to US? :wink2::roftl:

Hey Wendi! :huglove: Um, that's only because y'all are the only ones that let me back. :naughty:

Awww - we would never want it any other way!! :huglove:

There is a MFC Members pictures thread - and it was lovely

looking back at all the photos from Glasgow etc!! :wub2:

Awe, I wouldn't have it any other way either. :wub2: I haven't seen that thread yet. But, a couple days ago, I backed up all my pictures on an external hard drive and got lost in all the Glasgow pics. That was such an amazing weekend that I'll never forget. Right after I backed up all my pics and music, my computer died. For once, I got lucky....I couldn't imagine losing those pics. Although, I think I could probably find every single one around the internet somewhere. :naughty:

Awww - we would never want it any other way!! :huglove:

There is a MFC Members pictures thread - and it was lovely

looking back at all the photos from Glasgow etc!! :wub2:

Awe, I wouldn't have it any other way either. :wub2: I haven't seen that thread yet. But, a couple days ago, I backed up all my pictures on an external hard drive and got lost in all the Glasgow pics. That was such an amazing weekend that I'll never forget. Right after I backed up all my pics and music, my computer died. For once, I got lucky....I couldn't imagine losing those pics. Although, I think I could probably find every single one around the internet somewhere. :naughty:

Yes - they are so special - and it was a brilliant weekend. Remember

they are all in the Glasgow Photobucket account too!! :wink2:

LOL!! I guess there isn't a chance of losing those pics. :naughty: Even if I wanted too. :bleh: Not that I would ever want to! I think we made sure none of those would ever get lost. :naughty: I wanna go back.

BTW- My Grandma finally gave me the Buchanan Tartan! Now, I just have to figure out what to do with it.

Yes - they are so special - and it was a brilliant weekend. Remember

they are all in the Glasgow Photobucket account too!! :wink2:

LOL!! I guess there isn't a chance of losing those pics. :naughty: Even if I wanted too. :bleh: Not that I would ever want to! I think we made sure none of those would ever get lost. :naughty: I wanna go back.

BTW- My Grandma finally gave me the Buchanan Tartan! Now, I just have to figure out what to do with it.

Brilliant - I love that tartan - its so bright - a really "happy" tartan

(if that makes any sense!!!) :blush-anim-cl:

yes, I know what you mean! It is happy! It kind of reminds me of Christmas too. OH, she have me the sash too...so, that's hanging on my wall now.

I wanna go back. I miss this. :drunk_sing:

Brilliant - I love that tartan - its so bright - a really "happy" tartan

(if that makes any sense!!!) :blush-anim-cl:

yes, I know what you mean! It is happy! It kind of reminds me of Christmas too. OH, she have me the sash too...so, that's hanging on my wall now.

I wanna go back. I miss this. :drunk_sing:

You miss the alcohol? :shocked:

Just kidding !! :wink2:

How are you feeling now - have those silly bosses decided to give

you any time off yet?

I'm still feeling horrible. My face is all puffy from the steriods and no, those bosses still haven't given me time off; although, they are letting me work from home today. It's hard to work when your brain isn't functioning. :naughty:

You miss the alcohol? :shocked:

Just kidding !! :wink2:

How are you feeling now - have those silly bosses decided to give

you any time off yet?

I'm still feeling horrible. My face is all puffy from the steriods and no, those bosses still haven't given me time off; although, they are letting me work from home today. It's hard to work when your brain isn't functioning. :naughty:

I don't know how they can get away with that. Have you not got

workers rights over there? The doctors here write a sick-note - and

thats all it takes!!

Hi guys... god have I had alot to catch up on on some of these threads since last night.... Sometimes It's not very wise to bugger off at 7.30pm.... :wink2:

Got a lovely email off of Franz Ferdinand this afternoon... :blush-anim-cl:

Hello. We haven't been in touch much. What's the point in talking when you havenothing to say? Now we do have something to say. We're going to play some of our new tunes. Maybe one or two old ones. It's a small place, but 25 pairs of tickets exclusively for Fan Club members to purchase on the night for £10 per ticket. 1 pair of tickets to be given away free. Tickets given to randomly selected replies from this fan club mailout.

It's soon. Monday 9th June 2008.

Tickets on sale Thursday (05/06) at 9am £10 (+ booking fee at RTE only)Available from: Rough Trade East (RTE) Dray Walk, Old Truman Brewery, 91Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL

Lots of love for our patient and dedicated fans,

The Ferdinand.

-----------------

This is how it's going to work: The 25 members will be drawn at random from all those who reply to this email by 12 noon tomorrow (05/06). A pair of tickets will then be reserved for them to purchase on the door of the venue (cash only). The venue operates a strictly over 18's only policy. Please include your full name and current membership number when replying. If your membership has expired, you can still renew right now, to be eligible to take part in the draw. Simply renew, then rattle us off an email. All those members who are successful in having tickets reserved for them, will be notified soon after the draw closes, along with the luckymember who's won a pair of tickets.

-- [e] fanclub@franzferdinand.co.uk[w]

http://www.franzferdinand.co.uk/fanclubFranz Ferdinand Fan Club, PO BOX 545,Walton-On-Thames, KT12 9BE, U.K

Obviously I've entered the competition... no way I can get to London and buy tickets tomorrow, and that seems the only way you can get them tomorrow, as there was no phone number given.

I'll let you know If I win any... I have done the last two times I've entered. For Glasgow and Dundee though... so London might be more difficult for me to win it this time. :thumbdown:

Really hope I do though... I've missed them, though Curly Locks has made that alittle more bearable... :wub2:

How is everyone anyway... :bleh: