Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone, have read so much I can't remember who's in and who's gone but..

Hi Wendi, Kath, Laurel, Robi, Leona, Jemma, Charlotte, Rose and I've forgotten who else - sorry

Hi Silver... how's u

Hiya Silver - how are you tonight?

Fine thanks - usual hectic day at work - home for quick bit of ironing, then gardening - but made it here at last:thumb_yello:

who's moderating the chat then? :roftl::roftl:

sovvy...i'm a naughty girl tonight!:naughty:

im out of the chat its pish ! haha robi your no big enough to take me on remember ...i scare u :roftl:

hey im gonna boycot the Royal Albert Hall , mikas never mentioned an accoustic gig in there has he ? he has mentioned an accoustic gig in glasgow though :punk:

im out of the chat its pish ! haha robi your no big enough to take me on remember ...i scare u :roftl:

hey im gonna boycot the Royal Albert Hall , mikas never mentioned an accoustic gig in there has he ? he has mentioned an accoustic gig in glasgow though :punk:

Hiya Sheena

Thought you were bored of the forum? :sneaky2:

:naughty:

must be yr influence...was perfectly behaving when you were away!

:bleh:

I only have your word for that!:naughty:

Hi Silver!:thumb_yello:

Wendi, did you ever get the end of the joke this morning? Thank you for the forward, I tried to reply but it did not send :shocked: It was brilliant :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I only have your word for that!:naughty:

Hi Silver!:thumb_yello:

Wendi, did you ever get the end of the joke this morning? Thank you for the forward, I tried to reply but it did not send :shocked: It was brilliant :thumb_yello:

Still didn't get the end - and have not had a signal since 11am!! :thumbdown:

The girls are not amused at all!! I hate it when I can't text!

nice Tshirt idea...

did I miss on anything else?

Booked my tickets to Beirut on the 27th!

:punk:

Thats great - it will be a fantastic gig!! :thumb_yello:

Hi Sheena..

am not sure if it is you at the Brixton gig, but where we standing next to each other?

sprayed deodorant at some BO?

:roftl:

am just not sure about the nickname..

:roftl::roftl::roftl: that was me !

Thats nice!!! :poke:

When did Mika mention an accoustic gig in Glasgow Sheena?

there was an interview on radio 1 i think it was feb where he mentioned there was a church he always drives past when he in glasgow where he`d like to do an accousic gig , im thinking it could be oran mor if it is that means he stay at devonshire gardens when hes in glasgow "stalker alert" :mfr_omg:

I don't see you much here..

where have you been?

you took so many great videos... did you upload them on youtube? I cannot watch dailymotion as it is blocked here

:thumbdown:

i put them on youtube also

you dont see me in here that much cause most of the time these guys make me sick with all their love :wub2::puke:

in my opinion, any accoustic gig by him is a great gig.. RAH or the lovely church you have mentioned...

he has the voice and great music.. no need for all the glam and effects

I would pay again for a trip to the UK (or anywhere else) to see an accoustic gig by him...

but he must come back to glasgow soon i need my fix as after my trip to brixton which was excellent , i cant risk going anywhere else as my cats were nearly locked out my house by some crazy mother ducker n my eldest boy nearly lost his head because of his stupid dad :thumbdown:

Still didn't get the end - and have not had a signal since 11am!! :thumbdown:

The girls are not amused at all!! I hate it when I can't text!

Thats great - it will be a fantastic gig!! :thumb_yello:

That is a pain............mind you....it's par for the course here.....pain in the arse!

:huglove: Sheena :huglove: You don't mean that :huglove::naughty:

hmmm no comment :bleh: i love saying that , i wish i could pork someone famous so i could say that for real :thumb_yello: like did mika take u from behind "no comment" :roftl: