Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

im out of the chat its pish ! haha robi your no big enough to take me on remember ...i scare u :roftl:

hey im gonna boycot the Royal Albert Hall , mikas never mentioned an accoustic gig in there has he ? he has mentioned an accoustic gig in glasgow though :punk:

hi sheena!

i've just come back from the chat...no one is there! how many have you scared then? :roftl:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't wait...

it will be amazing.. it's the first time they host 15,000 at the martyr's square.. it has so much historic significance.. he is lucky to play there.. there was only one other main artists that had so much publicity about their gig... which is "Fairuz".. she is like a legend in Lebanon..

The gig is official everywhere... except here :boxed:

from the ticketing websites.. to sponsors.. to the festival's main website...

but no confirmation on mikasounds.com or mika's myspace :thumbdown:... and that's why we can not open an "event" in the MFC's website yet..

still, am soooo excited... it will be amazing..

:punk:

I guess we will have to wait and see..

Yes, I am sure it will be confirmed soon. I know some of the European dates took a while to get on Myspace. Fingers crossed that it happens soon.

Yes, it sounds as though it will be fantastic...we will be desperate to read your report!:naughty::thumb_yello:

yoo hoo all x x x x

sheena just for you :mf_lustslow::wub2:

Hiya Carri hun - lots of MAD pics of you on MFC members thread!! :roftl:

You are really truckin!!!!

hmmm no comment :bleh: i love saying that , i wish i could pork someone famous so i could say that for real like did mika take u from behind "no comment" :roftl:

:bonk: Is that better? :naughty:

:naughty::naughty:

I have a feeling you would say more than "no comment" if that were to be true

:naughty:

nah if he was that good in the sack i wouldnt want to spoil a good thing or share him with others :bleh:

will definitely write reports.. maybe some pics and videos 2..

hope more MFCiers can make it there.. .it's tough though.. too far and too expensive..

I heard him only once speak Lebanese (in Dubai).. hope he speaks a little Lebanese at the gig..

Its about £340 return from Edinburgh - but then there is travel and

accommodation on top of that - so it does work out quite costly.

The Black Queen has been invited to friends there - so she may be

going as well!! :thumb_yello:

will definitely write reports.. maybe some pics and videos 2..

hope more MFCiers can make it there.. .it's tough though.. too far and too expensive..

I heard him only once speak Lebanese (in Dubai).. hope he speaks a little Lebanese at the gig..

I am SURE he will! Look how he put the effort in on the dodgy holiday tour....all those different languages!

Laurel - help .. I can't find a pic to post on the Aussie thread (I always leave them a pic to start their day) but I can't find one I like that I haven't used before. Any suggestions (not too :chkn:y)?

I booked my airline tickets... not concert tickets

tickets will be on sale on the 6th in virgin megastores.. and 10th online...

my friends are on high alert to get me tickets the minute they get issued

but it has been confirmed by sponsors ... radio stations are supporting it on air.. and festival organizers announced it officially

will keep you updated..

am really impressed with the Lebanese media.. they have completely adopted him... He is in every magazine, website and newspaper..

That is brilliant! If only it happened in every country!:shocked:

Hi Cash!! Canada was fab - Britain is crappy - well london is -want to move!!

any one have the link to me pics??

Good...............I like Canada. But I like living in Britain. I lived in Iceland for two years but I have never had the inclination to leave these shores again.

So, when are you going?:naughty:

I know what you mean..

Lebanese media is very "adoptive".. they are very proud of any person that made it internationally that is linked in any way to Lebanon...

Shakira, Salma Hayik.. they both only have Lebanese origins were notraised in Lebanon.. but still loved and supported...

no trash stories about them... they really support .. very proud nation..

We could learn a lot!! We seem more liable to find things out that KNOCK

the artist!!! :thumbdown:

I know what you mean..

Lebanese media is very "adoptive".. they are very proud of any person that made it internationally that is linked in any way to Lebanon...

Shakira, Salma Hayik.. they both only have Lebanese origins were notraised in Lebanon.. but still loved and supported...

no trash stories about them... they really support .. very proud nation..

Well they can be rightly proud of Mika!:thumb_yello:

Laurel.............................Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

or just say sod it and post this

717ats6.jpg

No - they had that one the other night - I was thinking more of a lovely smile one or sweet and innocent- no stubble ...

racha please....like you already did, post link to lebanese media when you find some, i'm really interested, thanks! :thumb_yello:

yes going to lebanon is quite expensive...one should add a beach holiday to the gig....and make it a long vacation! :naughty:

racha, can you suggest any reliable and safe tour operator?

some seaside and some cultural site to visit....:wink2:

Ok Folks, i am off now....good to see you all, have a good night!:thumb_yello:

Goodnight Kath - sweet dreams :huglove:

racha please....like you already did, post link to lebanese media when you find some, i'm really interested, thanks! :thumb_yello:

yes going to lebanon is quite expensive...one should add a beach holiday to the gig....and make it a long vacation! :naughty:

racha, can you suggest any reliable and safe tour operator?

some seaside and some cultural site to visit....:wink2:

:shocked:Robi - you said you were not going!!! :sneaky2: