Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just read back one page........Laurel got the tickets!!! Brilliant! Well done! Charlie is still suffering...poor you and Hapi and Silver are sharing a plane to Oz.:naughty: Wendi has gone out and clare is still here.........Right!?

Yeah - that's about it, though HK has gone to bed now :sleep_1: And there is a very interesting discussion going on in the Mikagasmics at the moment :das:

Or so I've heard :fisch:

Yeah - that's about it, though HK has gone to bed now :sleep_1: And there is a very interesting discussion going on in the Mikagasmics at the moment :das:

Or so I've heard :fisch:

Of course:mf_rosetinted:

I have to say............and I am not entirely sure why but it isn't a thread that I go into much!:shocked:

Of course:mf_rosetinted:

I have to say............and I am not entirely sure why but it isn't a thread that I go into much!:shocked:

Neither do I:fisch: And you'd never catch Laurel or Wendi there either :wink2:

(It just has this fatal lure - you just get hooked looking at pictures of Mika .. I never used to be like this ... I really did get into Mika for his music not his looks... but now .. :mf_lustslow:)

Neither do I. And you'd never catch Laurel or Wendi there either :wink2:

(It just has this fatal lure - you just get hooked looking at pictures of Mika .. I never used to be like this ... I really did get into Mika for his music not his looks... but now .. :mf_lustslow:)

:roftl:

I'm the same .... Mikagasmics has alot to answer for... and I do mean alot :naughty:

I can't believe this time last year or pretty much any time last year... I didn't even know WHAT he looked like... I think ignorance was bliss.... :thumbdown:

But :bleh: anyway... I'm hooked now... :wub2:

Must go now, goodnight all and sweet dreams when the time comes

8ef91f59.jpg

MMM thanks Silver and good night although I know you have gone...sorry, I have just been stuffing a bean bag...as you do!:naughty:

:roftl:

I'm the same .... Mikagasmics has alot to answer for... and I do mean alot

I can't believe this time last year or pretty much any time last year... I didn't even know WHAT he looked like... I think ignorance was bliss....

But :bleh: anyway... I'm hooked now... :wub2:

When did you discover the good news Laurel....about what he looked like?:naughty:

Congrats on the tickets by the way:thumb_yello:

Hello! Just come in on this page and I see Silver and Clare.........hello to you both and anyone else here :thumb_yello:

How are we all?

Hi Kath and everyone else,

hope life is good, the joke you sent yesterday did not send complete, stopped 1/2 way through, not really here, 12 hours teaching, I am shattered

Hmm it did that to Wendi too!

Basically the irish man comes back from the toilet with a piece of loo paper hanging out of his backside and said 'oh be God............I'm getting a fax'!

Hello by the way! You must be shattered.

I am sitting here in my 'new' lounge, as in we have just re decorated and tonight is the inaugrial night:naughty:. It sort of reminds me of something out of Sherlock Holmes or an old fashioned library!:naughty:

Hmm it did that to Wendi too!

Basically the irish man comes back from the toilet with a piece of loo paper hanging out of his backside and said 'oh be God............I'm getting a fax'!

Hello by the way! You must be shattered.

yep i am, but hey hamsterjam wont pay for itself, is your msn up and running, got 3 songs for you to give an opinion of, do you want me to send link, your opinion counts

the links are safe

yep i am, but hey hamsterjam wont pay for itself, is your msn up and running, got 3 songs for you to give an opinion of, do you want me to send link, your opinion counts

the links are safe

No sorry, I just got a new laptop yesterday and I haven't got it loaded up yet:shocked:

No sorry, I just got a new laptop yesterday and I haven't got it loaded up yet:shocked:

piddelypooh, that is a downer, but I think ewan may get them loaded somewhere for you to hear, how is life back home

piddelypooh, that is a downer, but I think ewan may get them loaded somewhere for you to hear, how is life back home

Could they be emailed?

Life is great thank you:thumb_yello:

Brilliant to be back home

let me just say

you have no hope

alex

:cool:

EXCUSE ME MADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know who MY friends are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::shocked:

Could they be emailed?

Life is great thank you:thumb_yello:

Brilliant to be back home

the project is being worked on at the moment, I am doing as I am told

EXCUSE ME MADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know who MY friends are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::shocked:

hihihihihihi

even if you have msn installed....tell me...will you use it? :naughty:

hihihihihihi

even if you have msn installed....tell me...will you use it? :naughty:

Not unless I have to.....only for emergency use!:naughty: And............I do find that installing it does slow up the puter.

Fantastic drawings aren't they!:thumb_yello:

OK folks.............I am off now.

Weealx..............I hope you get a good sleep:thumb_yello:

Robi..............go to bed and get up tomorrow in a more polite mood!:naughty:

Wendi, because I KNOW you will come on when you return home!:naughty: Hi!!!

And to everyone else..........sweet dreams:wub2:

MMM thanks Silver and good night although I know you have gone...sorry, I have just been stuffing a bean bag...as you do!:naughty:

When did you discover the good news Laurel....about what he looked like?:naughty:

Congrats on the tickets by the way:thumb_yello:

Dec 27th ... :wink2:

When I bought his DVD with Christmas money that I'd been given... Didn't have a clue what he looked like before that... though I'd been listening to LICM since Feb... :bleh:

I was far too Franz occupied in 2007 to really notice :roftl:

I'm making up for it now :wub2:

Dec 27th ... :wink2:

When I bought his DVD with Christmas money that I'd been given... Didn't have a clue what he looked like before that... though I'd been listening to LICM since Feb... :bleh:

I was far too Franz occupied in 2007 to really notice :roftl:

I'm making up for it now :wub2:

That is incredible!:shocked: I was actually the opposite.......I saw Mika before I heard him! He popped up on my opening page of AOL over Christmas 2006 and I barely gave him a second look:shocked: Then I started to hear Grace Kelly and put two and two together............and made nine hundred!!!!