Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

That is incredible!:shocked: I was actually the opposite.......I saw Mika before I heard him! He popped up on my opening page of AOL over Christmas 2006 and I barely gave him a second look:shocked: Then I started to hear Grace Kelly and put two and two together............and made nine hundred!!!!

Damn I'm on AOL ... why didn't I notice him pop up on my computer in 2006 :wub2:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good nigh tkath...you know i love you!:wub2:

the drawings are spectacular...i'm so looking forward to having my tshirt printed!

I know exactly How much you love me:wub2:!!!!!

Yes..............totally incredible..............I am going to have black print on a white t shirt.:thumb_yello:

Night night, sweet dreams :wub2:

Damn I'm on AOL ... why didn't I notice him pop up on my computer in 2006 :wub2:

It waqs very brief....just in the news section....just a pic saying something like...next big thing.............I didn't even click on it!!!!!!:shocked::shocked:

OMG!! She's adorable! What a sweet voice. AWE!! Good job.

thanks CC, have you sorted out the commander or would you like the Scottish invasion to take place, kilt wearers obviously

I just got off the phone with my Doctor and he said that Federal Doctor called him and that the Federal Doctor plans on sorting it out. He's recommending 2 weeks off with pay. Finally, somebody who is listening. But, if it isn't sorted, I would love the Scottish invasion!:punk:

thanks CC, have you sorted out the commander or would you like the Scottish invasion to take place, kilt wearers obviously

I just got off the phone with my Doctor and he said that Federal Doctor called him and that the Federal Doctor plans on sorting it out. He's recommending 2 weeks off with pay. Finally, somebody who is listening. But, if it isn't sorted, I would love the Scottish invasion!:punk:

waiting for the call, bagpipes at the ready, good on the fed doc

at the beaches ready to march over the big pond

right of to bed for me, wishing you all a peaceful night when your timezones permit, take care bye

now where is my passport, got to get back to oldlings before matron finds out i have strayed

Weealx...you are cracking me up which in turn is making me cough...but, I'll live with that. :naughty::bleh:

proof i am an oldling previous 2 posts were meant for American thread.

wishing you a peaceful day CC, hope all turns out well for you, take care

LOL!! Thought I heard an echo...I was in the Amercian thread and I saw the same posts there. Yes, you are an OLDLING!!! Hope I'm in the Oldling's thread writing this. :naughty:

proof i am an oldling previous 2 posts were meant for American thread.

wishing you a peaceful day CC, hope all turns out well for you, take care

(((((((Elanorelle)))))))) How are you doing?

fanatastic !!!!so scheming the trip to UK! my friend ( who I will be staying with)

is getting all excited! I might even get to watch one of the professional choirs rehearse when I am in Cambridge! My friend is a professional countertenor!

Hey there, late night Oldlings!

Just stopped for a quick bite on my way out of London, after seing Alphabeat with Jemma, Babs, SaraLou,Jennie,Laura and Danika. Brilliant night, Alphabeat are fantastic, as soon as I've got got some spare cash, I'll be getting their CD.

How's everyone on here?

Just stopped for a quick bite on my way out of London, after seing Alphabeat with Jemma, Babs, SaraLou,Jennie,Laura and Danika. Brilliant night, Alphabeat are fantastic, as soon as I've got got some spare cash, I'll be getting their CD.

How's everyone on here?

I'm doing great !Rose? anything new Dr who related? The new series is still not here! Season one is almost finished with re-runs here ( again) so I do get my weekly fix.I haven't guessed your costume yet but I will think...:naughty:

glad you had fun!:)

I'm doing great !Rose? anything new Dr who related? The new series is still not here! Season one is almost finished with re-runs here ( again) so I do get my weekly fix.I haven't guessed your costume yet but I will think...:naughty:

glad you had fun!:)

AWW, Dr Who is going great at the moment,we're just about to get the second part of a two part story about The Library!! Something to do with bad shadows, it's pretty fantastic , and poor Donna (new assistant) has been turned into a living statue!

Part two is on Saturday, looking forward to it.

AWW, Dr Who is going great at the moment,we're just about to get the second part of a two part story about The Library!! Something to do with bad shadows, it's pretty fantastic , and poor Donna (new assistant) has been turned into a living statue!

Part two is on Saturday, looking forward to it.

for you dr who fans, click on the dr who link near the bottom of the page

http://ajmanagement.co.uk/clientDetail.asp?intClientID=71

Hmm it did that to Wendi too!

Basically the irish man comes back from the toilet with a piece of loo paper hanging out of his backside and said 'oh be God............I'm getting a fax'!

Hello by the way! You must be shattered.

That was worth the wait!!!! :roftl:

Hi Kath and everyone else,

hope life is good, the joke you sent yesterday did not send complete, stopped 1/2 way through, not really here, 12 hours teaching, I am shattered

Same happened to me!!! :sneaky2:

let me just say

you have no hope

alex

How true :naughty:

for anyone who wants to hear hev sing

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IQOx7ruIdQ0

feel free to post honest comments

Lovely - I have left comments!! :thumb_yello:

I just got off the phone with my Doctor and he said that Federal Doctor called him and that the Federal Doctor plans on sorting it out. He's recommending 2 weeks off with pay. Finally, somebody who is listening. But, if it isn't sorted, I would love the Scottish invasion!

:yay: Glad they got it sorted out, and you finally have a little time off!! :wub2:

How's everyone on here?

Glad you enjoyed it - I saw them onTV the other day - and really enjoyed

their music and energy!! :punk: