Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

kath...can you advertise the RAH tshirt in arras thread? :wink2:

Will do!

for anyone who wants to hear hev sing

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IQOx7ruIdQ0

feel free to post honest comments

Will listen tonight when I have the time....looking forward to it

I just got off the phone with my Doctor and he said that Federal Doctor called him and that the Federal Doctor plans on sorting it out. He's recommending 2 weeks off with pay. Finally, somebody who is listening. But, if it isn't sorted, I would love the Scottish invasion!:punk:

Thank goodness at long last!

Hey there, late night Oldlings!

Just stopped for a quick bite on my way out of London, after seing Alphabeat with Jemma, Babs, SaraLou,Jennie,Laura and Danika. Brilliant night, Alphabeat are fantastic, as soon as I've got got some spare cash, I'll be getting their CD.

How's everyone on here?

Hi Rose glad you had a good night.......they are great aren't tehy!

Hello everyone, just a quickie..I aren't here...see you tonight!x

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wendi

which colour are you making yr tshirt?

i'm for a fuschsia writing on a white tshirt, with everything on it, i mean also the why not and the mika@ ....all in front.

and maybe print the same also in the back!

he cannot miss me!:naughty:

wendi

which colour are you making yr tshirt?

i'm for a fuschsia writing on a white tshirt, with everything on it, i mean also the why not and the mika@ ....all in front.

and maybe print the same also in the back!

he cannot miss me!:naughty:

I am getting the black on white I think - the same as Kath!! :thumb_yello:

The design is awesome - and it will look great if a lot of us are wearing them

at the various July gigs!!! :punk:

how can we persuade ppl to do it? :blink:

Word may well spread through the forum - it has been posted on the

Mikagasmic thread already. Not sure it will make it to front page - but

maybe the thread could be made a sticky to keep it up, and visible?

Word may well spread through the forum - it has been posted on the

Mikagasmic thread already. Not sure it will make it to front page - but

maybe the thread could be made a sticky to keep it up, and visible?

yes

i'd like to talk this over with deb...when she's online!:thumb_yello:

she's the mod who can listen to my chit chat without moaning!:wub2:

yes

i'd like to talk this over with deb...when she's online!:thumb_yello:

she's the mod who can listen to my chit chat without moaning!:wub2:

Good idea Robi!! :thumb_yello:

I need to go - its my day to take my old lady shopping!!

Be back later xxxx

Helllooo Oldlings!

How are we all today?

hi rose and robi,

rose did you get dr who link i sent,

how are you ladies today, weather here is rain and lots of it, i am not complaining

hi rose and alex!

pls don't forget to post in the RAH tshirt thread if you want to print and wear the tshirt...so sariflor will add you to the list!

we are counting our soldiers you know! :wink2:

hi rose and alex!

pls don't forget to post in the RAH tshirt thread if you want to print and wear the tshirt...so sariflor will add you to the list!

guidance required, what is RAH t shirts where is the thread and what are they for

hi rose and alex!

Ha ha, my names already on the list, Sara got me in on it when she decided on doing the t shirts;-)

Weely, I'll check the link on my friends computer over the weekend.

Ha ha, my names already on the list, Sara got me in on it when she decided on doing the t shirts;-)

Weely, I'll check the link on my friends computer over the weekend.

keep your eyes on the road, if the rain down your way is as bad as here

Hello Carrie, who isn't here, LOL!

Just been checking out the brand new layout on Myspace mobile. VERY impressive, can now actually send messages and comments through their little letter/numbers security thing. It was so basic before, but look fantastic now, catching up with the PC layout.

Hello Carrie, who isn't here, LOL!

Just been checking out the brand new layout on Myspace mobile. VERY impressive, can now actually send messages and comments through their little letter/numbers security thing. It was so basic before, but look fantastic now, catching up with the PC layout.

clever - do you happen to have the link to the glasgow pics on photobucket??

Hi guys... back home from work now...

After the happiness of yesterday what with me winning those tickets... I came back to earth today with a bang.... literally... :boxed:

Arrived at work just before 6.00am... went to go out into the Raw Prep Area to put Chickens on... and went flying as the whole of the floor was covered in water... :shocked:

Stupid person who'd done the late hadn't bothered to put the Combi Oven on Properly when cleaning it... had then left and gone home, and it had preceded to flood the entire room... Have been in a fair bit of pain today as of course hurt my back again badly... :crybaby:

Am not very impressed, :thumbdown: least she's going to get talked to tonight about it... :thumb_yello:

Just hope I'm gonna be OK for Monday now... cos' trying to stand at a concert at the moment is not something that is going to be very comfortable for me :(

Hello!

It'a a very quick message from me.

since stopping studies i seem busier than ever with RL and hardly able to get any MFC time:thumbdown:

Can someone tell me what i'm missing please!:no::tears:

I'm out tonight with a friend to Eurobeat at the theatre!

It's supposed to be a mock Eurovision song contest and we decide on the winners by texting in our votes!!! Sounds fun !:punk:

Miss you all here and hope to get on sunday evening for proper.

love and missing you all.

willl log in later so an update well appreciated and what are the t ****rs i see on last page?

Hugs Vicky xxx:wink2:

After the happiness of yesterday what with me winning those tickets... I came back to earth today with a bang.... literally... :boxed:

Arrived at work just before 6.00am... went to go out into the Raw Prep Area to put Chickens on... and went flying as the whole of the floor was covered in water... :shocked:

Stupid person who'd done the late hadn't bothered to put the Combi Oven on Properly when cleaning it... had then left and gone home, and it had preceded to flood the entire room... Have been in a fair bit of pain today as of course hurt my back again badly... :crybaby:

Am not very impressed, :thumbdown: least she's going to get talked to tonight about it... :thumb_yello:

Just hope I'm gonna be OK for Monday now... cos' trying to stand at a concert at the moment is not something that is going to be very comfortable for me :(

not at your post again, q was miles long, and there was a woman with a live duckling in her hoodie type jacket

guidance required, what is RAH t shirts where is the thread and what are they for

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15292 :thumb_yello:

T-shirts for the July gigs - suggesting Mika does a Royal Albert Hall gig!!

clever - do you happen to have the link to the glasgow pics on photobucket??

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Glasgow_07/?mediafilter=images

Here you go hun!!

:thumb_yello:

After the happiness of yesterday what with me winning those tickets... I came back to earth today with a bang.... literally...

Arrived at work just before 6.00am... went to go out into the Raw Prep Area to put Chickens on... and went flying as the whole of the floor was covered in water...

Stupid person who'd done the late hadn't bothered to put the Combi Oven on Properly when cleaning it... had then left and gone home, and it had preceded to flood the entire room... Have been in a fair bit of pain today as of course hurt my back again badly...

Am not very impressed, least she's going to get talked to tonight about it...

Just hope I'm gonna be OK for Monday now... cos' trying to stand at a concert at the moment is not something that is going to be very comfortable for me

Awwww I hope your back gets better soon Laurel, and that it does not

spoil your concert!!! :huglove:

Hello!

It'a a very quick message from me.

since stopping studies i seem busier than ever with RL and hardly able to get any MFC time:thumbdown:

Can someone tell me what i'm missing please!

I'm out tonight with a friend to Eurobeat at the theatre!

It's supposed to be a mock Eurovision song contest and we decide on the winners by texting in our votes!!! Sounds fun !

Miss you all here and hope to get on sunday evening for proper.

love and missing you all.

willl log in later so an update well appreciated and what are the t ****rs i see on last page?

Hugs Vicky xxx:wink2:

I presume you mis-spelt tshirts :wink2::roftl:

lol... I don't think it was miles long... :lmao:

I went home at 3.00pm.... don't know what time you came in... :)

they seek me here they seek me there but i am invisible, and yes it was miles long, quicker at the other morrisons where the properly trained staff are sent