Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

You must be really tired - and I am sorry your van is playing up again!! :thumbdown:

:yay: You attached a link - well done!!!

Work will be ok - your own computer - wonder how long it will be before

MFC features on your "history"!!! :naughty:

Hiya Sarah!!! :biggrin2:

I have got to avoid MFC at work........because I would never get anything done otherwise! However, hopefully I will be able to have Mika on my desktop. When I worked for East Ayrshire we weren't allowed to personalise our computers!:shocked:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And I'm back.

Just chilling, watching Coronation Street, after last nights late night. Didn't get back 'til 4am this morning, van started playing up so I had to gently coax her back, but it took forever. I was shattered when I got back. I flushed it through again but it's still not 100%, think I'm gonna have to insist on getting that part put in now.

Sorry to hear you're having problems...:thumbdown:

Hi Suzy, thanks for the clip...very funny:roftl: How are you? Long time no 'see'

Yeah. Have you been watching Coronation Street?

Dan didn't look too good did he?

I Don't watch it Clare but I think Rose has been watching it:thumb_yello:

hiya again to those here before and hi to first time visors this evening

on behalf of hev, thanks to all those who left comments on utube and to those who left messages here, and on other sites, to those who have not heard her the links are a few pages back

She's our little Oldling star!!:naughty::wub2:

Yeah. Have you been watching Coronation Street?

Dan didn't look too good did he?

He didn't...what do you think it is? punctured lung? Internal bleeding....I wonder if he'll make it to Monday??

hiya again to those here before and hi to first time visors this evening

on behalf of hev, thanks to all those who left comments on utube and to those who left messages here, and on other sites, to those who have not heard her the links are a few pages back

Sorry for not posting before - she's got a lovely voice and bags pf courage to post something like that on t'internet! You must be very proud of her.

I have got to avoid MFC at work........because I would never get anything done otherwise! However, hopefully I will be able to have Mika on my desktop. When I worked for East Ayrshire we weren't allowed to personalise our computers!:shocked:

I try and avoid MFC at work too...sometimes I just can't resist though....

Oh.

Do you watch Eastenders?

No............in fact I barely watch TV at all...........unless Mka is on of course!

He didn't...what do you think it is? punctured lung? Internal bleeding....I wonder if he'll make it to Monday??

Sorry for not posting before - she's got a lovely voice and bags pf courage to post something like that on t'internet! You must be very proud of her.

It was blocked at my other work..........I don't really have such self control!:naughty:

I don't know what it is.

Did Steve hit him?

All over a scratched car. Was it worth it?

suzy...that video was so funny that my pc crashed for too much laughing!:naughty:

i had to reboot it twice before it ran again! :shocked:

kath, i'm so impressed that i'd ask you to advertise in the other july threads too!

apart from amsterdam and paris (sariflor is doing there) you can take the rest over....:naughty:

okok

we can share..i'll take aix, as i have friends going :sneaky2:

and yes...i abandoned you....but you'll find a good replacement in nimes!

hallo everyone else!

i have something for rose.........

Immag003.jpg

photographed today in a shop!

and this is MAthilda, the chicken, at my friend's

Immag002.jpg

YES SAME HERE............ (whoops!) we have got Robi's sun!:naughty:

Hi Rose...............you must be shattered!:shocked:

Sure am.

Watching A Touch Of Frost, they've got cute penguins in it, but they're in travel cages, boo!

Charlie, that is the same for Government employees here too. One of my nephews works for the Job Centre here, and when he had problems with his knee last year and had a fair bit of time off, he was told after a certain amount of time that he would not be able to take any more time off or they would have to let him go. Luckily he managed to work around it, and got a tranfer nearer to home, so he's fine now, but for a while it was a bit hairy.

No............in fact I barely watch TV at all...........unless Mka is on of course!

It was blocked at my other work..........I don't really have such self control!:naughty:

I watch Casualty.

cold macaroni is gross.

Most things to do with toddlers are fairly gross!:naughty:

Rose, sorry to hear about your nephews hairy knee..........well, it IS Friday!:naughty:

Robi............actually I have found a good replacement thank you! When I purchaced a road map of France ready for our Road trip between Paris and Arras (God help us.........I have told Bab I am a competent driver abroad!:naughty:) I realised how close Nimes is to an old friend of mine so hopefully on the Tuesday morning I will meet her. :thumb_yello: It's ok...........I don't mind travelling down to London, to get a flight to the South of France........to stay in a hotel on my own........only to do the whole thing in reverse the following day.............just because I wanted to see you :shocked::wink2:

Arrived at work just before 6.00am... went to go out into the Raw Prep Area to put Chickens on... and went flying as the whole of the floor was covered in water... :shocked:

Stupid person who'd done the late hadn't bothered to put the Combi Oven on Properly when cleaning it... had then left and gone home, and it had preceded to flood the entire room... Have been in a fair bit of pain today as of course hurt my back again badly...

Laurel - I know you're not here at the moment, but you must make sure your accident is noted at work - you should have an Accident Book to report it in

*invades with 5 million toddlers*

Is that the best you could manage :wink2:

Hi Oldlings, a bit late tonight but here at last :thumb_yello:

Sure am.

Watching A Touch Of Frost, they've got cute penguins in it, but they're in travel cages, boo!

Charlie, that is the same for Government employees here too. One of my nephews works for the Job Centre here, and when he had problems with his knee last year and had a fair bit of time off, he was told after a certain amount of time that he would not be able to take any more time off or they would have to let him go. Luckily he managed to work around it, and got a tranfer nearer to home, so he's fine now, but for a while it was a bit hairy.

were they really going to fire him for having a hairy knee, they would not have found that a singe with the union

Maybe I should ask for it to be blocked on mine....

I don't know what it is.

Did Steve hit him?

All over a scratched car. Was it worth it?

Dan hit Steve by accident and then I think Steve hit him back and he fell onto the bar...I was only half watching...the rest of my attention was diverted here! And I agree,is it really worth it over a scratch??

Most things to do with toddlers are fairly gross!

Rose, sorry to hear about your nephews hairy knee..........well, it IS Friday!:naughty:

Robi............actually I have found a good replacement thank you! When I purchaced a road map of France ready for our Road trip between Paris and Arras (God help us.........I have told Bab I am a competent driver abroad!:naughty:) I realised how close Nimes is to an old friend of mine so hopefully on the Tuesday morning I will meet her. :thumb_yello: It's ok...........I don't mind travelling down to London, to get a flight to the South of France........to stay in a hotel on my own........only to do the whole thing in reverse the following day.............just because I wanted to see you :shocked::wink2:

Has Robi blown you out? Bad Robi.....:thumbdown:

Piss off Robi!:naughty:

this is what i deserve for abandoning you all alone in nimes.....................:shocked:

i promise it won't happen again!:bleh:

YOU KNOW how i feel for not going to nimes...have mercy on me kath!