Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's great... it would be niceto meet...

I met so many MFCiers in London in Feb, I went to the gig on my own.. it was really fun..

This time am going with friends from Lebanon, Germany, Holland, and Dubai...

Did I miss you! Which one were you at?

I read that as "thanks for the good times Wendi"

Fair enough! That as well!:naughty:

I know, excatly how I feel.. I might see Madonna in September.. and it will be huge.. same thing with Radiohead... but that's different...

I enjoy his shows.. but really think he can pull an amazing acoustic gig.. him and his piano.. a la Elton John style..

I think the biggest gig I have ever been to was Stevie Wonder in Earls Court....but I was seated!

Ohhhh..

don't want to go there.. :naughty:

first I read, you only travel as a couple.. and now this..

:naughty:

We do.............but we usually share the room with my daughter!:naughty:

All booked Wendi...........all I have to do now is find the car park.......well, and the airport actually, I have never flown from Edinburgh:naughty:

All booked Wendi...........all I have to do now is find the car park.......well, and the airport actually, I have never flown from Edinburgh:naughty:

Its quite easy to get to :thumb_yello:

If ex is working I may have to take girls for their Italy trip!! :boxed:

When do they go? 1st?

30th June!! :thumb_yello:

Wendi, Italy sounds great! why the :boxed: face?

The girls are going on holiday to stay with Robi :wub2:

I will really struggle to get them to the airport, and trying

to get home will be a nightmare. I can't drive far because of the

pain I get in my back and legs - but I will just have to put up with it.

My girls are so looking forward to this holiday!! Robi is a star to have

them for 10 days!!

I have been to the Brixton one on the 28th of Feb..

Seated venues.. I love! I mean, I love dancing around.. singing along.. but love having my own designated seated number.. with no hassle trying to mark your territory.. no BO, no sweaty people brushing against you..

then again.. I always end up in festivals jumping n dancing my a$$ off

Yes, I agree, it is swings and roundabouts! It is brilliant to be on the front row, but if I can't be there I would prefer to be seated. as you say, you know what to expect...and you don't need to queue for hours!:shocked: The Hammersmith Gig in Feb was a nightmare for sweat and BO!:shocked:

OH.............I was not at 28th so no wonder we didn't meet!

Yes, I agree, it is swings and roundabouts! It is brilliant to be on the front row, but if I can't be there I would prefer to be seated. as you say, you know what to expect...and you don't need to queue for hours!:shocked: The Hammersmith Gig in Feb was a nightmare for sweat and BO!:shocked:

OH.............I was not at 28th so no wonder we didn't meet!

Racha was near Sheena - when she sprayed the BO person!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Hi guys... I've just had to catch up with about 30 pages then... :roftl:

You lot do talk some.... then again I went to bed at 8.00 last night as was in so much discomfort... :thumbdown:

I know Silver's not here... or I don't think she is... I did put it in the Accident Book... no fear there... :thumb_yello:

Am still really bad today :crybaby: - just got to get through tomorrow and then I'm off for two days... and a Franz gig to boot... really hope I'm gonna be OK for that... but there's no way I'm not going... :bleh:

How is everyone.... :punk:

Hiya Laurel - a hot bath - and lots of relaxation!! :punk:

Hope you feel better soon!!! :huglove:

Yes Racha - we heard about it!! :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks - the girls will have a brilliant time - thanks to Robi! :wub2:

Yes, Robi and I could have certainly have done with that spray at Hammersmith!:naughty:

Hi Laurel, sorry to hear you are still suffering. I hope you soon feel better so that you can enjoy your time off and the gig!

No....Babs & Jems talked me in to it on Thursday - I;ll be going with them and staying with them, but coming back on my own on Sunday night:thumb_yello:

I can't wait:punk:

Oh! I didn't realise they were going to that one!

Wow that is fantastic! Well done!:thumb_yello:

Oh! I didn't realise they were going to that one!

Wow that is fantastic! Well done!:thumb_yello:

Well, I was thinking about it a month or so ago, and then decided against it, what with the featival track record not being great, but then I thought, why not? I've never been to Madrid and it's the weekend before my birthday, so it's an early bithday present to myself.

What have you been up to??