Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I was thinking about it a month or so ago, and then decided against it, what with the featival track record not being great, but then I thought, why not? I've never been to Madrid and it's the weekend before my birthday, so it's an early bithday present to myself.

What have you been up to??

Yes why not indeed and with it being a Saturday that is good. I have to admit that Pete Dochertys presence put me off but I really could not justify another one anyway!:naughty: I am sure you will have a brilliant time! What a lovely birthday present!

I did lots of jobs this morning (did you get your sheets changed!?) but then we had a lunch BBQ and I have done very little since!

Actually I was just about to sign off when you arrived but I needed to see your news and I am glad that I did! I need to go now though as Ab will be back from work at nine and she will think I am a very lazy moo if I haven't done anything!

Have a good evening!:wub2:

Yes why not indeed and with it being a Saturday that is good. I have to admit that Pete Dochertys presence put me off but I really could not justify another one anyway!:naughty: I am sure you will have a brilliant time! What a lovely birthday present!

I did lots of jobs this morning (did you get your sheets changed!?) but then we had a lunch BBQ and I have done very little since!

Actually I was just about to sign off when you arrived but I needed to see your news and I am glad that I did! I need to go now though as Ab will be back from work at nine and she will think I am a very lazy moo if I haven't done anything!

Have a good evening!:wub2:

No, not changed the sheets yet - definitely tomorrow!! Sounds like you have had a good day:thumb_yello:

Enjoy the rest of your evening and say 'hi' to Abby for me....see you soon

:huglove:

Why isn't she going to Nimes?

Difficult with it not being a weekend (must have been looking at the calendar upside down when she originally booked!)

You going to come now then????

I am trying very hard to actually make my 25th wedding anniversary in December without divorcing first!

No, not changed the sheets yet - definitely tomorrow!! Sounds like you have had a good day:thumb_yello:

Enjoy the rest of your evening and say 'hi' to Abby for me....see you soon

:huglove:

I will do, thanks! And...get those sheets changed!

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or do that sheet changing thing I always do. Strip the bed early and wash the sheets, but think that you will just make the bed up later.

Then later, much later, about midnight, just when you are really tired and going to bed, you remember you haven't made the bed up yet. :doh:

Or do that sheet changing thing I always do. Strip the bed early and wash the sheets, but think that you will just make the bed up later.

Then later, much later, about midnight, just when you are really tired and going to bed, you remember you haven't made the bed up yet. :doh:

Ooh no.... I have to put clean ones on straight away to avoid exactly the situation you have described. When I need to sleep, I need to be able to fall into bed straight away!!

Hi Laurel and Sarahlou, I've missed Kath I see.

Laurel try to take things easy with your back, Wendi's suggestion of a hot bath is a good one.

Getting very envious of everyone going off to the various festivals, even if I had the time (and wasn't banned from outdoor gigs) I wouldn't have the money. Don't know how they can afford it.:blink:

All booked Wendi...........all I have to do now is find the car park.......well, and the airport actually, I have never flown from Edinburgh:naughty:

you will find edinburgh airport easy to find, opposite end of the country to you, one warning, there are some signs saying airport parking as you approach the airport, ignore them

you will find edinburgh airport easy to find, opposite end of the country to you, one warning, there are some signs saying airport parking as you approach the airport, ignore them

You called me aunty again :gun2:

Be afraid - be very afraid

Hi Laurel and Sarahlou, I've missed Kath I see.

Laurel try to take things easy with your back, Wendi's suggestion of sharing a hot bath is a good one.

Getting very envious of everyone going off to the various festivals, even if I had the time (and wasn't banned from outdoor gigs) I wouldn't have the money. Don't know how they can afford it.:blink:

would love to have met you along with the other oldlings

It's no good trying to appeal to my better nature

dear great uncle silver,

when did you get the better nature, and how long before it starts working

:lmfao: He said he had to go *shrugs* And no he didn't bore me.

Haha, we're very awkward together.

my fault for him leaving abruptly, he will be back with you shortly