Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Kath , sorry didn't know you were here on your own, I slept in this morning so didn't get on 'til this afternoon.

Are you going out for a walk Leona, or will you 'til later when it cools off a bit?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

perhaps you could accompany Mika since robi is not going to Paris

I'll go anywhere with him!:naughty:

Hiya Rose...........a sleep in eh............I am lucky if I manage to sleep during the night!:naughty:

Just been looking at Stevie Wonder tickets. £75 for the cheapest at o2 and £33 for the return flights.............not bad for the flights....but it is mid week.......all the dates are........what a pain.............and the ticket price is pretty expensive too.

Also just been looking at Bruce Springsteen tickets............even though I know I can't afford to go because I have checked before............however, I didn't realise he was playing Parc des Princes on 27th June............obviously warming it up for Mika :naughty: (£150 standing!)

Where are you living now Rose.............I don't mean specifically...............I don't need the address..............just generally!:naughty:

At present, and for the forseeable future, I'm living between my aunties and my friends house. My friend was telling me that next year, he's got trips to Japan, China and Australia on the calender, so I'll be at his house a fair amount of time, he's got a big house so I'm good with that. And his doggies are cool too.

At present, and for the forseeable future, I'm living between my aunties and my friends house. My friend was telling me that next year, he's got trips to Japan, China and Australia on the calender, so I'll be at his house a fair amount of time, he's got a big house so I'm good with that. And his doggies are cool too.

I see! :thumb_yello: Sounds good!

Just been looking at Stevie Wonder tickets. £75 for the cheapest at o2 and £33 for the return flights.............not bad for the flights....but it is mid week.......all the dates are........what a pain.............and the ticket price is pretty expensive too.

Also just been looking at Bruce Springsteen tickets............even though I know I can't afford to go because I have checked before............however, I didn't realise he was playing Parc des Princes on 27th June............obviously warming it up for Mika :naughty: (£150 standing!)

I saw springsteen about 23 years ago, born in the usa tour i think, dusting off the cobwebs,

and what is the point of going to see stevie wonder, he cant see you

got to go and put new blind and curtains in ewans new room

Kath , sorry didn't know you were here on your own, I slept in this morning so didn't get on 'til this afternoon.

Are you going out for a walk Leona, or will you 'til later when it cools off a bit?

Rose did you check out link for hev singing, now in my sig

I saw springsteen about 23 years ago, born in the usa tour i think, dusting off the cobwebs,

and what is the point of going to see stevie wonder, he cant see you

got to go and put new blind and curtains in ewans new room

I have never seen Brucie....and I really don't know why as I have always been a huge fan. I saw Stevie about 23 years ago...and no, he still couldn't see me:mf_rosetinted:

Good luck with the soft furnishings!:naughty::thumb_yello:

I'm back! at 7:45 am it was 70 degrees, now (9:15 am) it's 80!

I walked a whole mile! that's the most I've done so far this summer.

last summer I walked 5 miles every day. I've got to go earlier & gradually work up to it.

I saw my reflection in a store window & laughed- I look like the Invisible Man!

with my sun hat,sunglasses & big white collar, I could be Claude Rains!

Weealx, I heard your daughter's songs, she's very good!

I'm back! at 7:45 am it was 70 degrees, now (9:15 am) it's 80!

I walked a whole mile! that's the most I've done so far this summer.

last summer I walked 5 miles every day. I've got to go earlier & gradually work up to it.

I saw my reflection in a store window & laughed- I look like the Invisible Man!

with my sun hat,sunglasses & big white collar, I could be Claude Rains!

Weealx, I heard your daughter's songs, she's very good!

Well done! I am sure you will soon build it up. I am going swimming soon. I need to build that up too!:thumb_yello::naughty:

Rose did you check out link for hev singing, now in my sig

I'll be over my friends tonight for a couple of hours, I'll check it out then. Been seeing good reports about Hevs singing.

I'll be over my friends tonight for a couple of hours, I'll check it out then. Been seeing good reports about Hevs singing.

been positive, but waiting for the one that says crap, all taken, pointless if everyone says good, hope you enjoy them and post a comment good bad or indifferent, off now enjoy rest of day, may be back in the evening

Helllooooo... How's things... Backs not too bad now... abit stiff now.. but I shall be OK for tomorrow me thinks... :)

Kath who's not here now... :lmao: --- you talk to yourself hun... I do that all the time.... :shocked: It's an Oldling trait I think.... :)

About to watch the Grand Prix... can't be arsed with the footie as England is not there...

So how is everyone who is here... I haven't a clue who is though... lol

been positive, but waiting for the one that says crap, all taken, pointless if everyone says good, hope you enjoy them and post a comment good bad or indifferent, off now enjoy rest of day, may be back in the evening

But if I thought it was crap I wouldn't be so rude as to post that on Youtube. If I honestly thought that I could offer some constructive critism I would PM you or Hev..............but I really enjoyed it and I think she has a great voice:thumb_yello:

Hi Laurel...............glad that things are improving:thumb_yello: I hope you have a brilliant time!

About three years ago Dave and I went to New York. We walked into Grand Central Station (one of my favourite places in the world) and there was some sort of exhibition on and Franz were being played really loudly (just a recording, not live). It was absolutly amazing!:shocked:

I worked out this will be the 13th time I've seen them live... I'm not obsessed or anything honest :fisch:

:lmao:

No........of course not.................says Kath who is hovering around about that number of Mika gigs in just over a year........:naughty: I don't understand those people who seem to think that such behaviour is obsession!:shocked:

No........of course not.................says Kath who is hovering around about that number of Mika gigs in just over a year........:naughty: I don't understand those people who seem to think that such behaviour is obsession!:shocked:

I can't believe how many times your seeing him this year.... :crybaby:

You so so so Lucky :thumb_yello:

I'm gonna have to wait for him to decide to tour the UK again... :blink:

I just don't have enough money for anything else... :wink2:

My heart would be willing ... my wallet says otherwise... :bleh:

I can't believe how many times your seeing him this year.... :crybaby:

You so so so Lucky :thumb_yello:

I'm gonna have to wait for him to decide to tour the UK again... :blink:

I just don't have enough money for anything else... :wink2:

My heart would be willing ... my wallet says otherwise... :bleh:

Yes, I know. I have indeed been very lucky:thumb_yello:

I do hope that he does something in the Uk this year :thumb_yello:

Good afternoon/evening Oldlings :)

Kath - nice to be here at the same time as you for once :wink2:

(just waiting for you to say you have to go :sneaky2:)

Leona - glad you had a good walk!! Its only reached 25C here today,

but that is more than hot enough for me!!!

Weealx - hope the soft furnishings went ok!!

Rose - the second clue has confused me more than the first one!! :roftl:

I'm not even going into Rose's clues thread... I'm crap at things like that .... would just get frustrated .... and want to throw my laptop around... not good needing Mika fixes nightly so I'm not going there.... :)

Hi Wendi! No, I aren't planning on going anywhere just at the mo!:naughty: Good to see you!:thumb_yello:

I am totally confused by Rose's thread but it is good fun reading everyones gueses!:thumb_yello:

I'm not even going into Rose's clues thread... I'm crap at things like that .... would just get frustrated .... and want to throw my laptop around... not good needing Mika fixes nightly so I'm not going there.... :)

Fair enough..............stay here where it is safe...........ish!:thumb_yello: