Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Hi Wendi! No, I aren't planning on going anywhere just at the mo!:naughty: Good to see you!:thumb_yello:

I am totally confused by Rose's thread but it is good fun reading everyones gueses!:thumb_yello:

I was thinking east meets west is ST and the black and white to

colour could be TV, and the furry dancing girl - not a clue - so I

guessed at Black and White Minstrel - but I have a feeling that most

of the folk on here wont even REMEMBER the black and white minstrels!! :roftl::roftl:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was thinking east meets west is ST and the black and white to

colour could be TV, and the furry dancing girl - not a clue - so I

guessed at Black and White Minstrel - but I have a feeling that most

of the folk on here wont even REMEMBER the black and white minstrels!! :roftl::roftl:

I have to admit that even though I am just about old enough to remember I didn't actually remember when I saw your guess...........I didn't understand what you meant!:shocked: But thats probably just me!

I'm not even going into Rose's clues thread... I'm crap at things like that .... would just get frustrated .... and want to throw my laptop around... not good needing Mika fixes nightly so I'm not going there.... :)

maybe mika would fix it for you... he is quite talented

he fixes server issues and everything... so go ahead, throw it!

it's worth a shot! :naughty::naughty:

I have to admit that even though I am just about old enough to remember I didn't actually remember when I saw your guess...........I didn't understand what you meant!:shocked: But thats probably just me!

Nothing new there then - there are more folk who "don't get me"

than understand me!!! :naughty:

maybe mika would fix it for you... he is quite talented

he fixes server issues and everything... so go ahead, throw it!

it's worth a shot! :naughty::naughty:

I don't want Mika to see my Laptop... it's full of pics of him... he'd think I was a tad obsessed :wink2:

He'd be right of course.... but I don't want to broadcast the fact... I have to remain cool and aloof... :thumb_yello:

Nothing new there then - there are more folk who "don't get me"

than understand me!!! :naughty:

But I love you even if I don't get you!:naughty::wub2:

I don't want Mika to see my Laptop... it's full of pics of him... he'd think I was a tad obsessed :wink2:

He'd be right of course.... but I don't want to broadcast the fact... I have to remain cool and aloof... :thumb_yello:

It's ok. He doesn't mind. He understands!:mf_rosetinted:

How come you are banned?:shocked:The affording it is called bankrupcy btw! And probably in my case also divorce if I carry on in this manner!

Look at my signature :wink2:

Helllooooo... How's things... Backs not too bad now... abit stiff now.. but I shall be OK for tomorrow me thinks... :)

Hi Laurel, glad your back feels better :thumb_yello:

Hi Wendi :punk:

Not too sure who else is around

It's ok. He doesn't mind. He understands!:mf_rosetinted:

I'm cool with him understanding .... It's me I'm worried about :wink2:

:roftl:

I feel like a silly teenager again... and I wasn't even like this as a teenager.. :bleh:

Look at my signature :wink2:

Hi Laurel, glad your back feels better :thumb_yello:

AH! Good point! God I am thick sometimes!:naughty::naughty:

I feel like a silly teenager again... and I wasn't even like this as a teenager.. :bleh:

But you are WAY younger than most of us in the Oldlings!:naughty:

Anyway, age is irrelevant..............I have always been silly!:naughty:

Awww - thanks :blush-anim-cl:

Look at my signature

Hiya Silver - maybe we can hire you out there there are droughts, and

you can use the money for INDOOR tickets!!! :wink2::naughty:

Hiya Laurel - cant remember if I already said I was happy your back felt

a bit better - but incase I didn't - I have now!! :naughty:

Hi Wendi Laurel kath and anyone else around.....

I have had an enforced absence from here for a whole week!!!!

My middle one - Sam - was getting ready for leaving and I promised myself I would spend 'quality time' with him. Which meant watching episodes of House and being instructed in the series links that I must not delete from the Sky box.

He's gone to Arizona to work for three months on environmental projects paths/ditches/fences etc. He left at 11:30 on Friday night and phoned from Heathrow early yesterday. Then nothing...... So I've been keeping ridiculously busy .

How are things?

Kath, you're properly back are you? Was it good (and lucrative?) and have you any other work lined up?

But you are WAY younger than most of us in the Oldlings!:naughty:

Anyway, age is irrelevant..............I have always been silly!:naughty:

Me too - the day I decide to grow up is the day they will bury me!! :naughty:

it totally makes sense ... gotcha! :thumb_yello:

anything else needs fixing around the house? :naughty::naughty:

Hi Wendi Laurel kath and anyone else around.....

I have had an enforced absence from here for a whole week!!!!

My middle one - Sam - was getting ready for leaving and I promised myself I would spend 'quality time' with him. Which meant watching episodes of House and being instructed in the series links that I must not delete from the Sky box.

He's gone to Arizona to work for three months on environmental projects paths/ditches/fences etc. He left at 11:30 on Friday night and phoned from Heathrow early yesterday. Then nothing...... So I've been keeping ridiculously busy .

How are things?

Kath, you're properly back are you? Was it good (and lucrative?) and have you any other work lined up?

Hi Ruth! Good to see you and well done for keeping yourself away for the week! i am sure that Sam will be fine..........sounds great!:thumb_yello:

Yes I am back with a vengence! I have been home for a week. It certainly paid off my overdraft which was one of the main objectives! however, it wasn't the best maternity job I have ever done....not an easy woman to work with.

However, three weeks into the job I got a phone call out of the blue offering me a job....co ordinating a childcare service in my local area. I start tomorrow :thumb_yello:

I so understand and agree :)

However, three weeks into the job I got a phone call out of the blue offering me a job....co ordinating a childcare service in my local area. I start tomorrow :thumb_yello:

That is absolutely brilliant. You couldn't really have planned it better. Are they OK about the European gallivanting?

Wendi, Pooh was going along the right lines, so just work around her answer, not saying which half of her answer was right though, heh heh. And I remember The Black & White Minstrels.LOL!

Laurel don't be afraid to go into the thread, it's quite entertaining, although I'm a bit worried about photo shop and Madonnas pointy bra!!!

Ruth, do none of the French gigs tie in with your trip to France this summer?

Nope. My trip to France has become a holiday in Egypt. I will absolutely fry!

And, green as I am with envy at the thought of you all seeing him and I'm not, I really don't fancy stadiums <stadia?> or festivals. So, no.

Wendi, Pooh was going along the right lines, so just work around her answer, not saying which half of her answer was right though, heh heh. And I remember The Black & White Minstrels.LOL!

Laurel don't be afraid to go into the thread, it's quite entertaining, although I'm a bit worried about photo shop and Madonnas pointy bra!!!

:naughty::naughty: it would be funny!!

maybe she'll photoshop mika's head instead of pinguin ;o)

i'm sorry rose :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Rose.

I've got to go to work in fancy dress as a book character on Wednesday. Any ideas?