Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Just had a little read back, sorry to hear CC you are having a rough time, i really hope things look up for you soon, genuinely:huglove:

I'm also shocked to hear someone so low they want to take their own life, bot no read anything yet.

Hi Kath, hope new job is proving good :thumb_yello:

Hi Wendi and Robi and all my other mates here. Silver keeping up the voting i see! Meik how's baby and mum feeling?:wink2:

I'm coming down after all my studies but RL still seems to be hectic!

A hectic family life, but good.

I see not so much more Mika news as yet and i'm not doing any festivals so feel a bit out of touch.

Will go and have a look for any new news :wink2:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi vicky! :wub2:

how are the twins? school is over, isn't it?

(are they at school or infancy school? sovvy i cannot remember their age -:blush-anim-cl:)

so

here's summer at last! :punk:

i hope it will last and we can start wearing lighter clothes...today i suffered the heat so much!

i'm sorry i cannot catch up now...and i miss wendi summing it all up!

much love to anyone passing by, hope to be here more later!

:wub2::wub2:

Hi Vicky!!! :wub2:

How are you?

did you discover any interesting Mika news ?

What about Rose's costume - have you made any guesses? She's enjoying torturing us! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15241

Patty

Thanks for the link !!! i've been looking for that one!!! I'll go and make a non intelligent guess!!!

Some news under ..... well ... news section!!!:naughty:

Not much but Mika playing in Lebanon i see! RAH t shirts etc .... always something , nice to see ya Patty:wink2:

hi vicky! :wub2:

how are the twins? school is over, isn't it?

(are they at school or infancy school? sovvy i cannot remember their age

so

here's summer at last!

i hope it will last and we can start wearing lighter clothes...today i suffered the heat so much!

i'm sorry i cannot catch up now...and i miss wendi summing it all up!

much love to anyone passing by, hope to be here more later!

:

I have to go again now too:thumbdown:

Wendi ,pretty please sum up :wub2:

Twin rascals are 7 years old! No they have 3 weeks to go at school yet!

We are away to Lake District ( England ) on Friday for 3 nights which will be good, not all been away for yonks!

Well catch all you lovely Mikafreakers soon xxxxxx

Hi Miek, how are you today? Just read back a few pages, I see Patty, Leona and Char have been on too. Not spoken to them in a while. We are all busy with our RL at the moment aren't we?

Hi Miek, how are you today? Just read back a few pages, I see Patty, Leona and Char have been on too. Not spoken to them in a while. We are all busy with our RL at the moment aren't we?

Hi Shari, yes we oldlings seem to be on the serious side of life these days. Maybe the summer weather isn't helping either. Everyone's outside. How are you?

Hi Shari, yes we oldlings seem to be on the serious side of life these days. Maybe the summer weather isn't helping either. Everyone's outside. How are you?

Evening all!

Serious side? What's that? LOL!

Hey Miek, how's the baby bump today?

I have been super busy at work... finishing up before i take a long holiday in July...

otherwise, you personally have been torturing me with your costume riddle... I hate not winning.. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

ready for Amsterdam? are the T-shirts printed?

I missed the first clues!!!!!!!!

awwww.. that is soo cute

:roftl:

how is the weather in the netherlands so far?

Today we had a summer day, but tomorrow we expect rain and colder temeratures. hope july is ok.

it's on the first page.. all the clues..

but trust me, it won't help much..

I brain completely shut down... I tried everything..

:mf_rosetinted:

what first page? i can't find it.

I hope July's weather is good too.. I will be staying for a while there.. but am more concerned of the weather in Denmark cause am going to a music festival right before Amsterdam.. and am not a big fan of rain or mud

the weather there is sooo unpredictable..

otherwise, how have you been? it's been a while...

I've been fine, babybump is really growing now, so more pregnant sighs from me. but can't complain! And you?

Clue #1.

Where continents collide!

Clue #2.

When East meets West, black and white clashes with colour and there you have the furry dancing girl!

:blink::blink::blink: hmmmmm

where do i post my answers?