• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you thought that was frankly obscene ...I have others :das::shocked:

well, COME ON then!!!!!:naughty:

Frankly, it worries me that he might read this thread:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Come on Rose! He is a grown man....I would imagine he would wet himself sometimes if he ventured in here!:naughty:

KathwatchingMikan.jpg

AHHHH i just saw the title of this pic...'Kath watching Mika'!!!!!! I love it love it love it!!!!

Toplessjoyn.jpg

Now, this one is very chickeny indeed!

GrinningMika.jpg

Just some chicken pieces for our Friday night!!! :naughty::naughty:

mmmm lovely chicken nuggets thank you!:naughty:

I'm fine thanks.

What have you got planned for the weekend?

We were supposed to be having a games party (with Joy who you met, remember kath - Doncaster) but she's been so ill her husband's been given a week off to be with her so they've gone away. So no, nothing planned.

You?

Hi carri

KathwatchingMikan.jpg

Toplessjoyn.jpg

GrinningMika.jpg

Just some chicken pieces for our Friday night!!! :naughty::naughty:

It's funny, I was just thinking, all these pics of his neck that are posted that make me want to snuggle into it, yet sitting right beside him talking, it never even entered my head!!

Is there something wrong with me?!!:boxed:

On a different note has anyone heard of BioBank, and has anyone been to it?

Nope on both counts! Sorry!

hellooooooeee alllllll xxxxxx

Hiya Carry!:wub2:

Yum yum :roftl:

This one always amazes me - the jump, the arms, Martin....

Martin? Martin? Why the chuff would you be looking a Martin in such circumstances!!!:naughty:

We were supposed to be having a games party (with Joy who you met, remember kath - Doncaster) but she's been so ill her husband's been given a week off to be with her so they've gone away. So no, nothing planned.

You?

Hi carri

We have a meal planned for Father's Day.

You?

Hi carri

Yep...Im remember..i am not SUCH an Oldling!!!

It's funny, I was just thinking, all these pics of his neck that are posted that make me want to snuggle into it, yet sitting right beside him talking, it never even entered my head!!

Is there something wrong with me?!!:boxed:

Well..............I think he might have thought there was something wrong with you if you had!!!!:naughty:

Never heard of it :blink:

It's a health data base. You get invited - tens of thousands of people - and they give you a computer based questionaire, then weigh and measure you, check your grip and lung function, take blood and pee, check your bone density and I chose to wait for a cholesterol & blood sugar test. They tell you the results and give you a risk factor, advise changes to make, but then all the info is separated from your name and it is used for future study and tests. Interesting. I was there all afternoon and then I bought myself a holiday dress.

It's a health data base. You get invited - tens of thousands of people - and they give you a computer based questionaire, then weigh and measure you, check your grip and lung function, take blood and pee, check your bone density and I chose to wait for a cholesterol & blood sugar test. They tell you the results and give you a risk factor, advise changes to make, but then all the info is separated from your name and it is used for future study and tests. Interesting. I was there all afternoon and then I bought myself a holiday dress.

Oh....interesting. Is it a nice dress? I hope Joy gets well.:thumb_yello:

I am on a similar one at Oxford uni - called Epic - its based on veegetarian diets - but ahve to send blood etc . . .