Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

We have a meal planned for Father's Day.

Ah. Yes, father's day. Something's come in the post from Nell but Sam hasn't organised anything. Maybe Jack will visit....

And Rob and I are both orphans, so nothing to organise there.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a health data base. You get invited - tens of thousands of people - and they give you a computer based questionaire, then weigh and measure you, check your grip and lung function, take blood and pee, check your bone density and I chose to wait for a cholesterol & blood sugar test. They tell you the results and give you a risk factor, advise changes to make, but then all the info is separated from your name and it is used for future study and tests. Interesting. I was there all afternoon and then I bought myself a holiday dress.

Sounds interesting - but I would be scared to get an age of 78!!!! :naughty:

MikainOslo.jpg

Just because I like it :wub2:

Yep...Im remember..i am not SUCH an Oldling!!!

Right. But you went to an awful lot of gigs and met a lot of people. And Joy was pretty quiet. She's actually not a Mika fan and although she told him 'well done' after, she hasn't become a fan.

Well done?!? Good grief :roftl:

I thought we Oldlings were the incontinent ones:wink2:

Yes, but he is the leader...we are just the followers!:naughty:

Are you ill? :shocked::shocked::shocked:

:naughty:

No, I don't think so.....I just like to be able to use my imagination...and I AM sucking a sugarged almond currently!!:naughty:

Right. But you went to an awful lot of gigs and met a lot of people. And Joy was pretty quiet. She's actually not a Mika fan and although she told him 'well done' after, she hasn't become a fan.

Well done?!? Good grief :roftl:

It is difficult to imagine how one can see Mika live and not be a fan isn't it? Oh well, each to their own I suppose and there is more of him left for us!!!:naughty:

Is it a nice dress? I hope Joy gets well.:thumb_yello:

It's a lovely dress. Black and white, thin and floaty. Pity about the shape inside :wink2:

Joy is improving, but it's slow and I don't think it will be complete.

One for you then Kath!!!! :wub2:

SOOOOclose.jpg

That's so nice. And both tell tale signs, eh Wendi?

By the way, my manners this evening:blink:, hello Ruth!

Hello Rose, I didn't think you were ignoring me, don't worry.

And I am with kath on this, I prefer clothed. But close.

It's a lovely dress. Black and white, thin and floaty. Pity about the shape inside :wink2:

Joy is improving, but it's slow and I don't think it will be complete.

I hope she makes a full recovery.

You will need to post a pic of the dress!:thumb_yello:

One of my best memories of the Doncaster gig.....No...I have had second thoughts about posting that..it makes me sound like a stalker then I will be in trouble with Carry because she will remember me getting on my high horse in Brixton and objecting to stalkerish behaviour!!:naughty:

ok that was my quick pop in for the night = BB eviction and then shoe horn evie and her friend up to bed!

night all x x x x

Night Carry, good to see you. Love Cash:wub2:

ok that was my quick pop in for the night = BB eviction and then shoe horn evie and her friend up to bed!

night all x x x x

That was quick.

They can evict the lot from BB for me. I wouldn't care.

One of my best memories of the Doncaster gig.....No...I have had second thoughts about posting that..it makes me sound like a stalker then I will be in trouble with Carry because she will remember me getting on my high horse in Brixton and objecting to stalkerish behaviour!!:naughty:

yeah missus - you didint think it would be funny to acidentally pull up alongside his car at the lights after the gig then happen to follow him home!! pah!!

so what did you do in doncaster mrs pot kettle black??

In bab's car?

:shocked:You can't leave it like that, you tease! What happened?

night all x x x x

Night Carri hun - sweet dreams xxxxxxx

That's so nice. And both tell tale signs, eh Wendi?

Yes :wink2::naughty:

Ah. Yes, father's day. Something's come in the post from Nell but Sam hasn't organised anything. Maybe Jack will visit....

And Rob and I are both orphans, so nothing to organise there.

I'm in the same boat.

I really feel sorry for my little nephew and niece at this time, as they lost their dad 3 years ago, and my nephew still remembers him, which must be hard for him when all the other kids in his class are making Fathers Day cards, and he isn't.

yeah missus - you didint think it would be funny to acidentally pull up alongside his car at the lights after the gig then happen to follow him home!! pah!!

so what did you do in doncaster mrs pot kettle black??

I know, I am a spoil sport aren't I!!!:naughty:

No, it wasn't deliberably stalkerish and no Ruth I wasn't in Babs car....we (Abby I and a French girl) just happened to find ourselves in a position...in a very dark car park at the back of the building, that we had got to quite by accident....looking up through a large glass window and watching him go about his business, totally unaware that wanyone was watching...i DID feel guilty but it was VERY difficult to tear oneself away!:naughty: