Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

I know, I am a spoil sport aren't I!!!:naughty:

No, it wasn't deliberably stalkerish and no Ruth I wasn't in Babs car....we (Abby I and a French girl) just happened to find ourselves in a position...in a very dark car park at the back of the building, that we had got to quite by accident....looking up through a large glass window and watching him go about his business, totally unaware that wanyone was watching...i DID feel guilty but it was VERY difficult to tear oneself away!:naughty:

OH NOW I SEE - hmm whats good for the goose not good for the gander / chaiuffeur!! he he - actually - would have been glued there too!

ok really going now x x x x

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in the same boat.

I really feel sorry for my little nephew and niece at this time, as they lost their dad 3 years ago, and my nephew still remembers him, which must be hard for him when all the other kids in his class are making Fathers Day cards, and he isn't.

it is very difficult isn't it Rose.Poor things.:wub2:

For me it was you opening the fire door to get us in after we'd been sorting out Cynthia's suitcases.

:roftl:

I'm in the same boat.

I really feel sorry for my little nephew and niece at this time, as they lost their dad 3 years ago, and my nephew still remembers him, which must be hard for him when all the other kids in his class are making Fathers Day cards, and he isn't.

We teachers are pretty sensitive to that. The white kids I teach hardly ever live with both biological parents. And we have a family split between thre different foster families because dad's ill.

And, not about fathers, but about the kids: a girl came complaining to me today because a boy was wearing her jumper. Turns out, the girl's family had done a moonlight last week, the housing association put their left-behind belongings into a skip on the street and the boy's mum climbed in and clothed her entire family with the rubbish! And they wonder why my school's near the bottom of the league table.....

OH NOW I SEE - hmm whats good for the goose not good for the gander / chaiuffeur!! he he - actually - would have been glued there too!

ok really going now x x x x

Bye Carri :punk:

I'm in the same boat.

For me it was you opening the fire door to get us in after we'd been sorting out Cynthia's suitcases.

We teachers are pretty sensitive to that. The white kids I teach hardly ever live with both biological parents. And we have a family split between thre different foster families because dad's ill.

And, not about fathers, but about the kids: a girl came complaining to me today because a boy was wearing her jumper. Turns out, the girl's family had done a moonlight last week, the housing association put their left-behind belongings into a skip on the street and the boy's mum climbed in and clothed her entire family with the rubbish! And they wonder why my school's near the bottom of the league table.....

It' sheartbreaking isn't it and it really winds me up when people think that there is no such thing as poverty these days.

I have to go now folks...sorry about my moaning earlier.....things livened up in here in the end!!:naughty:

Much love everyone:wub2:

I know, I am a spoil sport aren't I!!!:naughty:

No, it wasn't deliberably stalkerish and no Ruth I wasn't in Babs car....we (Abby I and a French girl) just happened to find ourselves in a position...in a very dark car park at the back of the building, that we had got to quite by accident....looking up through a large glass window and watching him go about his business, totally unaware that wanyone was watching...i DID feel guilty but it was VERY difficult to tear oneself away!:naughty:

Well you kept that quiet. But I too was in a dark car park at the back when he was driven away....

That's really tricky, hard to know what to do in that situation. I don't envy you.

Well you kept that quiet. But I too was in a dark car park at the back when he was driven away....

Yes, but this was before the 'fire door incident...it was just before he met us all............he was just wandering about the offices and getting his coat and chatting to people.....not that we were there very long or anything :mf_rosetinted: and don't ask how we managed to get from there back into the building to let you in..before Mika got there...because I don't honestly know...remember, i do suffer from amnesia where Mika is concerned!:naughty:

That' typical!

I was parked around the front!:naughty:

Night night Kath, sweet dreams:wink2:.

Yes, but this was before the 'fire door incident...it was just before he met us all............he was just wandering about the offices and getting his coat and chatting to people.....not that we were there very long or anything :mf_rosetinted: and don't ask how we managed to get from there back into the building to let you in..before Mika got there...because I don't honestly know...remember, i do suffer from amnesia where Mika is concerned!:naughty:

A voyeur!!!! :shocked: Am I safe in Amsterdam? :shocked:

:naughty:

Before!!! O.K.

That would be while we were dealing with Cynthia's cases. It took ages.

That' typical!

I was parked around the front!:naughty:

Night night Kath, sweet dreams:wink2:.

Weren't you with us Rose? The car was very crowded. We watched him struggle to fold himself into the back seat of the car. And we thought about, but did not follow. We waved.

Before!!! O.K.

That would be while we were dealing with Cynthia's cases. It took ages.

Weren't you with us Rose? The car was very crowded. We watched him struggle to fold himself into the back seat of the car. And we thought about, but did not follow. We waved.

Doncaster was not pleasnt that night..we got lost!:naughty:

But now I AM going and I will re read all your goodnight s so you don't need to say them again!:naughty:

Sweet dreams:wub2:

I wish I had been at some of his earlier gigs - but as I have said .. it hadn't even occurred to me I could go ...just automatically assumed I was too old :doh:

I wish I had been at some of his earlier gigs - but as I have said .. it hadn't even occurred to me I could go ...just automatically assumed I was too old :doh:

I didn't know that. I was in the same boat. I'd just found out Mika's name, Googled him and found the tour dates and the nearest one was 35 miles away. I just never thought that I could go. Much, much too old.

But s.o. persuaded me and I have not looked back :)

Morning Oldlings! I've skipped to the end so i can say Hi before i go back and start reading it all... you guys talked 20 pages overnight! And kath was worried noone would be in here...

Morning! chickadee. how are you?