Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Evening oldlings:thumb_yello:

Holy Cow....... PLEASE don't start any arguments in here....this is our sanctuary!:shocked:

Robi.............those are VERY yummy pics that you posted for Wendi...I am sure she is floating on a cloud now!:naughty: And thank you for posting the glasgow vid too!:thumb_yello: Love it!:mf_lustslow:

Had a meeting with someone this morning...she asked me where I was going on holiday...so I told her I was running around Europe after Mika (had never met this woman before in my life and I was supposed to be being professional.....but I have no shame!) She denied all knowledge so I showed her a pic...................she said he was hot............a friend for life I reckon!:naughty:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya Rose !! Haha ...no it doesn't !! However ....now I must say fare thee well, & be off to beddy byes ..... G'night ! :huglove:

Nighty night HK, sweet dreams ;-)

Evening oldlings:thumb_yello:

Holy Cow....... PLEASE don't start any arguments in here....this is our sanctuary!

Robi.............those are VERY yummy pics that you posted for Wendi...I am sure she is floating on a cloud now!:naughty: And thank you for posting the glasgow vid too!:thumb_yello: Love it!:mf_lustslow:

Had a meeting with someone this morning...she asked me where I was going on holiday...so I told her I was running around Europe after Mika (had never met this woman before in my life and I was supposed to be being professional.....but I have no shame!) She denied all knowledge so I showed her a pic...................she said he was hot............a friend for life I reckon!:naughty:

having a pic to show to anybody during the day IS definitely something one may consider odd...not me!:naughty:

well done kath!:thumb_yello:

*takes note to put a pic of mika in her bag....to convert the masses*

My head is not stuck in a rainbow, and yes if it was not for the hard work put in by others I would not have met some lovely people, 5 hit stirring is not the intention, takes me all my time to post in the right thread. What I would say is wait for the reality, I have read a few posts around with the same sentiments as highlighted, so that is all I am saying on the subject, I truly hope all the hard work that was put in comes to fruition, just dont bite my head off.

I would not know how to start a thread anyway, techno is not me.

that was not our intention alex...you know how lovely we are........:naughty:

and disappointed ppl are the first to run as soon mika turns up...believe me!:thumb_yello:

having a pic to show to anybody during the day IS definitely something one may consider odd...not me!:naughty:

well done kath!:thumb_yello:

*takes note to put a pic of mika in her bag....to convert the masses*

:roftl::roftl: I was actually torn as to which one to show her....the one stuck to the front of my diary.......one of the million on my phone...but I went for the one attached to my keyring....it is very yummy1:wub2:

so was your day ok? was it as you expected?

Who me?:naughty: It was a very busy day but it was a very good day. It is lovely to be working in my local area. i used to have an hours drive and then when I got there it wasn't a particularly nice area to drive around. I have spent today driving up and down the coast road....looking at the sun shining on the sea....and one of my meetings was in a sea front room overlooking the Isle of Arran...........how good is that!:shocked::thumb_yello:

Who me?:naughty: It was a very busy day but it was a very good day. It is lovely to be working in my local area. i used to have an hours drive and then when I got there it wasn't a particularly nice area to drive around. I have spent today driving up and down the coast road....looking at the sun shining on the sea....and one of my meetings was in a sea front room overlooking the Isle of Arran...........how good is that!:shocked::thumb_yello:

wow :shocked:.............here's been raining all day...and it's so cold!:shocked:

i'm looking forward to seeing all that for real!:thumb_yello:

wow :shocked:.............here's been raining all day...and it's so cold!:shocked:

i'm looking forward to seeing all that for real!:thumb_yello:

It is SO beautiful Robi................lets face it.....it was the reason we moved to Scotlnad:thumb_yello: I just hope that you get the good weather. We have certainly got it at the mo.:thumb_yello:

Oh my goodness, I see the Luke saga is still dragging on. Couldn't we suspend (not close) the thread for a day to give people time to cool down?

Ok - just going to read back on this thread

Hi all:thumb_yello:

Oh my goodness, I see the Luke saga is still dragging on. Couldn't we suspend (not close) the thread for a day to give people time to cool down?

Ok - just going to read back on this thread

Hi all:thumb_yello:

hi silver....i wonder what will happen if they dared to close it! a riot!:shocked:

i think ppl need room to vent all their frustration...so better leave that thread open than having ppl rant all over the forums!

Hi Kath and Robi

Yes it is like a general ranting thread now - I think a lot of it is because we are running out of patience with the Mika management over several issues now.

ok - just a quick pop on beofr I go teach and then battle with the ironing basket -- oooh the joy!

I have just returned victorious from nmy own battle with the ironing:thumb_yello:

:roftl: Haha ... *quotes self* .... gee, I was so quiet, no-one even noticed me here ..... :naughty::wink2:

Hello Wendi et al .....

I saw you HK - but you've gone now.

hi silver....i wonder what will happen if they dared to close it! a riot!:shocked:

i think ppl need room to vent all their frustration...so better leave that thread open than having ppl rant all over the forums!

Hi Silver:thumb_yello:

yes, but to me it seems like an excuse now to pull Mika to pieces....and be rude to one another. Nothing new is been said.:thumbdown:

yes, but to me it seems like an excuse now to pull Mika to pieces....and be rude to one another. Nothing new is been said.:thumbdown:

yes...you are right.

let's see what our kind and fine mods will decide............:shocked:

not jealous of their role, hey!

yes...you are right.

let's see what our kind and fine mods will decide............:shocked:

not jealous of their role, hey!

No way:shocked: I would rather sit in a bucket with venomous serpants!:naughty:

I am tempted to rush in and throw a bucket of cold water over them:roftl:

When all's said and done, this is the Mika Fan Club - if people are that unhappy with him nobody's making them stay here.

I am tempted to rush in and throw a bucket of cold water over them:roftl:

When all's said and done, this is the Mika Fan Club - if people are that unhappy with him nobody's making them stay here.

Go on...do it do it!:naughty:

Got to go..may be back:wub2:

bye kath...be back soon!

yes silver....this in MIKA's fan club....but anything mika does is to be blamed...and what can we say about his management? oh dear, that is not our business....

i'm determined to stay out of all this. i just posted something in luke's myspace, and that's all.

i'm looking forward to seeing mika again, that's what counts....i won't waste all my free time here if it wasn't for that.