Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Hi guys... how's things in here... :)

Am just having a lazy day today ... which is lovely ....

I'm having a prezzie delivered tomorrow from my brother ... haven't a clue what it is ...

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys... how's things in here... :)

Am just having a lazy day today ... which is lovely ....

I'm having a prezzie delivered tomorrow from my brother ... haven't a clue what it is ...

Hi Laurel - yes, it's nice to do nothing. Except I have spent my whole day here.

And have to go to work tomorrow :thumbdown:, whereas you can have another lazy day :wink2:

LOL - I've been downloading films off of the internet... so far have watched Cloverfield, Indiana Jones and am downloading Prince Caspian now :)

You naughty girl - the internet police will come and get you!:roftl:

not a big fan of the physical aspect.....

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

racha....you are a saint!:naughty:

need to edit and point out:

we have said it so many times but...it's the WHOLE package that appeals in mika....music, personality, physicity, sweetness, sexiness...there's nothing in him that we don't love!

You naughty girl - the internet police will come and get you!:roftl:

Noooo... I watch them once and then delete them... I've already deleted Cloverfield and Indi... I'm a good girl really... :)

not a big fan of the physical aspect.....

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

racha....you are a saint!:naughty:

I have to say that it was Mika's music that I liked first too - I never thought he looked that good in his videos - it was only later that I turned into a lust crazed fan :mf_lustslow:

14172473moonscape61200723033PM.jpg

This is going to sound really really really bizarre... but I love the moles or whatever they're called on his neck... :blush-anim-cl:

I have no idea why :wub2:

I am in need of help :thumb_yello:

This is going to sound really really really bizarre... but I love the moles or whatever they're called on his neck... :blush-anim-cl:

I have no idea why :wub2:

I am in need of help :thumb_yello:

They are moles - but used to be called beauty spots - that still applies in this case :wub2:

You're going to end up with a neck fetish like Rose :naughty:

I have to say that it was Mika's music that I liked first too - I never thought he looked that good in his videos - it was only later that I turned into a lust crazed fan :mf_lustslow:

*Mutters damn DVD* for the millioneth time :boxed:

My life would be normal otherwise... I only liked his music before...

we still love his music, hey! :thumb_yello: and i'm sure this is the first and last thing we all love about him...we keep on listening to his music all day long, at home, in the car, at the office, in our mp3...the same songs again and again!

and from time to time we watch a picture or a video or an interview...but i'm sure the music's got the top position still!:wub2:

we still love his music, hey! :thumb_yello: and i'm sure this is the first and last thing we all love about him...we keep on listening to his music all day long, at home, in the car, at the office, in our mp3...the same songs again and again!

and from time to time we watch a picture or a video or an interview...but i'm sure the music's got the top position still!:wub2:

I have loads of stuff on my MP3 player - sometimes I listen to a non-Mika song for at least half a track :roftl:

Ha... during my party last night I'd put some cd's on random... and it spent the best part of the evening playing everything but Mika... I then got fed up and put him on ... I'm not very patient... :lmao:

Hey Hey, good evening. Is everybody well ? - I'm not asking Wendi because I know she's in pain. Here Wendi :flowers2:

I think I'm hurtling towards 6000!

It's probably a sign of many mis-spent hours.....

Had a meeting with someone this morning...she asked me where I was going on holiday...so I told her I was running around Europe after Mika (had never met this woman before in my life and I was supposed to be being professional.....but I have no shame!) She denied all knowledge so I showed her a pic...................she said he was hot............a friend for life I reckon!

I always find it strange when people haven't even heard of him. Or, if they have, they don't know what he looks like. with the scrutiny we've given him at every opportunity, he's imprinted deep inside our brains :)

am glad Someone still remembers it is the MFC and not the LFC:roftl: although am not a big fan of the physical aspect... I really just like his music..

:roftl:

:shocked: I have no reply for that!

Indeed. I never have a day without Mika. Even if I don't come on here he's in my car, my mp3 player......

I have real men in real life..

Well, goodo. Me too, but still there's something about M.

And we increase it by having each other to share it with.

Bye silver. Sleep well.

Shocked racha? I am indeed. I haven't had a crush on anyone since I was a teenager, and I am so enjoying that giddy feeling - it takes me right back.