Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

bye silver!

hi ruth!

racha...

without going into the deep....but i share most of your feelings towards mika.

i'm sure most of us do, what keeps us tied here is something more profound that we can catch in his personality and talent.

we can recognize parts of our own personality, of our weirdness (as he always says) in himself.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

enjoy it.. I wish I can have those innocent feelings again..

:boxed:

am far too realistic...

:roftl:

Don't get me wrong. I'm only silly when I'm sitting here with you lot.

I am extremely realistic.

rose?

are you for the RAH tshirt project still?:blink:

Yes, I'm still up for it, just have a problem getting one, can't use my card at the moment, it's annoying, but I do have the money to buy one. Can't ask family, they already think I'm nut's, and my friends away 'til the week of the Paris show. So I'll have to print off a design if it's possible onto transfer paper and get the iron out:naughty:.

Hi Silver:thumb_yello:

yes, but to me it seems like an excuse now to pull Mika to pieces....and be rude to one another. Nothing new is been said.:thumbdown:

I know this will sound like I'm a big suck up, but I really don't have it in me to pull Mika to pieces, he's never been anything but sweet to me. I do feel for Luke though, he deserves an explanation.

I know this will sound like I'm a big suck up, but I really don't have it in me to pull Mika to pieces, he's never been anything but sweet to me. I do feel for Luke though, he deserves an explanation.

I sometimes wonder just what Mika would have to do for me to turn against him. Apart from the fact that I'm VERY loyal, and once in, I stay IN, but he seems to be the kind of bloke who will make mistakes rather than be bad. Does that make sense?

I sometimes wonder just what Mika would have to do for me to turn against him. Apart from the fact that I'm VERY loyal, and once in, I stay IN, but he seems to be the kind of bloke who will make mistakes rather than be bad. Does that make sense?

It does make a lot of sense!

Time for bed

Sweet (Mika) Dreams if anyone's still around.

~x~

Sleep well:punk:

Night night Robi, Ruth & Racha, sweet dreams:wink2:.

Anyone else about?

Hello all! I am here, but not too long. (Just sneaking in:wink2:)

I'm fine,thank you! Little bit sad about what's all going on here on MFC:boxed:

Yeah, it's pretty sad the way it seems to be dividing people.

It does make a lot of sense!

Sleep well:punk:

Hello all! I am here, but not too long. (Just sneaking in:wink2:)

Hi AMP, not seen you in a while, how are you?

Hi AMP,long time no see! :wink2:Yes,I mean what happened with Luke,but what saddens? me the most is how some people react.En een heel andere sfeer :thumbdown:

Hoi hoi! (Ik heb eigenlijk een soort van tijdelijk afscheid genomen van de MFC, maar kan het niet erg goed loslaten...) So and now more in english:

How do some people react then, I didn't look into it very close, because I am a Mika-fan above all, and always knew the band could change. He is a solo-artist after all.

Yeah, it's pretty sad the way it seems to be dividing people.

Hi AMP, not seen you in a while, how are you?

Hi Rose, I am doing really well thank you! What about you?

I'm actually sitting at the computer to vote for my daughters pic, and after that I want to go to bed. But I wanted to take a little look at the MFC first!

Hoi hoi! (Ik heb eigenlijk een soort van tijdelijk afscheid genomen van de MFC, maar kan het niet erg goed loslaten...) So and now more in english:

How do some people react then, I didn't look into it very close, because I am a Mika-fan above all, and always knew the band could change. He is a solo-artist after all.

Rose explained it better than me,it seems to divide the people in here.There are a lot of nasty comments towards mika,but it's too much to tell in a few sentences.But it's very nice to speak to you again! :wub2:

Rose explained it better than me,it seems to divide the people in here.There are a lot of nasty comments towards mika,but it's too much to tell in a few sentences.But it's very nice to speak to you again! :wub2:

Likewise!

I, like Rose, don't think Mika is a nasty or mean person. In fact: I am sure of that. But there must be something none of us are aware off, in the Luke-leaving-case.

Hi Rose, I am doing really well thank you! What about you?

I'm actually sitting at the computer to vote for my daughters pic, and after that I want to go to bed. But I wanted to take a little look at the MFC first!

Not bad, just waiting for my new van to turn up.

How long for the voting on your daughters photo to finish, so you know how she's done?

Not bad, just waiting for my new van to turn up.

How long for the voting on your daughters photo to finish, so you know how she's done?

You're going to get a complete new van? For work of private use?

The competition for my daughter's pic ends the first of July, on that day the prizewinners will be announced. It's quite exiting.

Likewise!

I, like Rose, don't think Mika is a nasty or mean person. In fact: I am sure of that. But there must be something none of us are aware off, in the Luke-leaving-case.

I don't think so either,and we don't know exectly what happened indeed :wink2: