Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Prezzie wise though... someone at my party bought me a Man Utd towel... :)

I said no prezzie's - just bring yourselves... so thought that was really nice of her... :wub2:

I don't have much Man Utd Merchandise.. and certainly wouldn't have bought that myself.... it's a huge one as well...

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Kath and everyone else here, i am only popping head round the door, and off again, hope everyone is as well as can be expected, I will catch up properly soon, until then take care, bye

That was a quickie!:naughty: see ya...take care:thumb_yello:

Stupid Sweeney Todd won't work so I'm now having to download another one...

Sorry I just want to pointlessly winge... :(

lol

Hello Whinger....have a great day tomorrow if I don't catch ya :wub2:

Stupid Sweeney Todd won't work so I'm now having to download another one...

Sorry I just want to pointlessly winge... :(

lol

What you downloading?

Did you enjoy National Treasure 2, I saw it at the cinema with my friend, thought Nic Cage's attempt at an English accent was hilarious:naughty:.

Racha...can I put my name down for the lebanese food please!:naughty::thumb_yello: (especially the chicken...yes, lets roll out all those old chestnuts again!!!)

Laurel, that WAS nice of your friend...I won't suggest what I think you should do with it...as long as you are very happy with it, that is all that counts!:wink2:

sure, sure...

well, here are some of the middle eastern offerings that I happen to be able to bring with me to Amsterdam

traditional evil eye bracelet

eyebrace_sml1.jpg

Camel stuffed animal

7994911.jpg

I love the bracelet.... :wink2:

Ooooh Ooooh I collect plushy animal toys... i'd love a toy camel ... can you order that online... it would go nice with my elephant, giraffe, leopard, tiger, lion, snow leopard, husky wolf dog, otter etc etc etc... :lmao:

I spend far too much money on them... :thumb_yello:

sure, sure...

well, here are some of the middle eastern offerings that I happen to be able to bring with me to Amsterdam

traditional evil eye bracelet

eyebrace_sml1.jpg

Nope, but very pretty.

Camel stuffed animal

7994911.jpg

Nope, but cute.

traditional Lebanese sweets (baklawa)

gallery_8006_298_1100981277.jpg

Nope.

A Phoenician statue

35_gifts.jpg

Nope.

baalbek ruins

baalbek.263122805_std.jpg

Nice try, but nope.

Lebanese food?

Lebanese%20Food%20(thats%20good%20food).jpeg

Nope.

Sorry, can't be bribed:naughty:

What you downloading?

Did you enjoy National Treasure 2, I saw it at the cinema with my friend, thought Nic Cage's attempt at an English accent was hilarious:naughty:.

I can't say I listen to accents to much... I did enjoy it though, I really loved the first one - so thought I would... I love those kind of films... :thumb_yello:

Laurel, that WAS nice of your friend...I won't suggest what I think you should do with it...as long as you are very happy with it, that is all that counts!:wink2:

All I have to say to that is :bleh:

Fine :mf_rosetinted:

FYI, I wear size 10 UK

:roftl:

on a serious note, and this has nothing to do with getting any hints.. but is everything ready for the gig? did you buy all the material needed, costume, printed stuff? or still in progress? the clock is ticking

Being naked doesn't take much prep...she will just do the fake tan and waxing the day before!:naughty:

Fine :mf_rosetinted:

FYI, I wear size 10 UK

:roftl:

on a serious note, and this has nothing to do with getting any hints.. but is everything ready for the gig? did you buy all the material needed, costume, printed stuff? or still in progress? the clock is ticking

Still in progress, but should be ready by weekend after next. So pretty much on target.

By the way, I'll be wearing the travel version of the costume, yes there are 2 versions. For the simple reason of it being a bit more elaborate that the penguin, so the bigger version is UK only otherwise I'd probably need a huge suitcase just for the costume!

And also the travel version will be lighter to wear, just in case it's hot.

Still in progress, but should be ready by weekend after next. So pretty much on target.

By the way, I'll be wearing the travel version of the costume, yes there are 2 versions. For the simple reason of it being a bit more elaborate that the penguin, so the bigger version is UK only otherwise I'd probably need a huge suitcase just for the costume!

And also the travel version will be lighter to wear, just in case it's hot.

:roftl: I love it! Travel version..............like travel scrabble!:naughty:

I sometimes hate living down this road... we have a hostel opposite us for teenagers... they're not normally too bad... but they're blasting out crap music at the moment... really wish they'd go away - sorry I only half mean that... :)

I sometimes hate living down this road... we have a hostel opposite us for teenagers... they're not normally too bad... but they're blasting out crap music at the moment... really wish they'd go away - sorry I only half mean that... :)

Must be difficult and you are quite justified wanting to half go away!:naughty:

Flipping teenagers, they're SO annoying:naughty:

Must be difficult and you are quite justified wanting to half go away!:naughty:

Ha.... I half blame the weather... when It's nice they open up the front door and the windows so you can hear them.. and cos' so many of them live there and they don't exactly talk (they shout everything) you can't miss the noise... now when said windows and front door is shut... thank the lord for double glazing is all I say.... :(

Not fast enough for Kath it seems... she has a RL to get back too.. unlike us.... lol

:naughty::roftl: Well, it may be RL but it doesn't mean it is intersting!

Hiya Jem............:thumb_yello: Not much goss............Rose is about to post her 6000th post and is still denying she is going to be naked in Paris!:thumb_yello:

How did your special night go?

Ha.... I half blame the weather... when It's nice they open up the front door and the windows so you can hear them.. and cos' so many of them live there and they don't exactly talk (they shout everything) you can't miss the noise... now when said windows and front door is shut... thank the lord for double glazing is all I say.... :(

AH I see...............get Silver around to make it rain and they will shut the door:naughty::thumb_yello:

Hello M'dears :biggrin2: Whats the goss?

Hello Jems:wink2:

Guess what?

You are the star in my...

6000th Post!!!!!!!:woot_jump::trumpet::toot::yay:

Okay Kath, you are free now:wink2:

Hello Jems

Guess what?

You are the star in my...

6000th Post!!!!!!!:woot_jump::trumpet::yay::dance_man:

Okay Kath, you are free now:wink2:

Well done Rose!:naughty:

Have a great evening everyone:wub2: