• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well RL calls me too. Hope to catch up afain soon. love love me

Shari xxx

PS. Rose, looked at your piccies, they're really good. You LUCKY penguin you.

High 5 for liking The Prophets Song too. :)

Night Shari.

Ah you saw my Top 5, yeah, it's a pretty amazing song, but my heart belongs to '39. *sigh*

It was nice sitting that close to it, and showing remarkable restraint on my part, not snuggling into it.LOL!

The pic is from the Ivor Novello awards, where he WON!

And that's the same watch he wore on Wednesday night.

looks like a childs watch to me ! :shocked:I love the way he wears such childish acessories for such important events..... such a tease!:roftl:

Good Evening oldly types :thumb_yello:

Hi FD, been to our city of late? Very sunny and warm here today, if a tad breezy!!!

so FD...seems rose is out of question for madrid....sigh :shocked:

hi rose! :wink2:

hi everyone, just popping to say hallo and bye!

i'll be more faithful tomorrow....:thumb_yello:

Have you heard again from Betta Robi? seems so long since we saw our pink bunny !!!:blink:

looks like a childs watch to me ! :shocked:I love the way he wears such childish acessories for such important events..... such a tease!:roftl:

Hi FD, been to our city of late? Very sunny and warm here today, if a tad breezy!!!

Have you heard again from Betta Robi? seems so long since we saw our pink bunny !!!:blink:

hi vicky

yes i heard from betta

she's coming soon!

Penguin .. Madrid come .. that will work :thumb_yello::naughty:

Yeh I was in Edinburgh mmmmm with the elf 2 weeks ago to see 30 seconds to mars :punk:

AWW Fred, sorry, definitely can't be in Spain, prior commitment I can't get out of, will be thinking of you guys though. Be nice to the big guy and send him and Andy my love.;-)

Pingu !

Loook what was in Mika says he's a fruit thread!!!

you just get reinvented everywhere!!!

I hope the new 'persona' is so easily replicated!!!!:naughty:

penguins.jpg

Rose Aubergine

Ha ha, I love it.

Can't do that with the new look though;-)

Okkkkkk :thumb_yello:

Your doing Holland I see , is this the new outfit showing?

Yes indeedy, that's the grand unveiling, can't wait to see Mikas face, as he goes running screaming int the other direction.LOL!

well, after hearing hearing about the hyped up Paris gig.. I feel like I should have made France as my destination instead :mf_rosetinted: but at least I will be with friends in Amsterdam :thumb_yello:

Can't you come?

I'm afraid i'm on holiday with family 4-11th July!!!

I think Amsterdam will be great, much smaller and more inimate :wink2:

Canny wait !!!:roftl::roftl::cool:

Wish i was gonna be!!!:blink:

I wish you could be there too hun. Won't be the same without you. We had such fun at Hammersmith, before during and after. It was fantastic. We WILL do it again.

I wish you could be there too hun. Won't be the same without you. We had such fun at Hammersmith, before during and after. It was fantastic. We WILL do it again.

I think I am going to enjoy amsterdam more.. I like the city.. my friends will be there.. and I will be exhausted after spending 5 days in a music festival in Denmark..

:thumb_yello:

too bad you can't make it...

Thanks, very sweet of you.:wink2:

I'm just really looking forward to another UK tour where we can all get together again and this time i'll not have so much work hanging over my head and be booking myself in for as many a humanly possible!!!:naughty: