Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Didn't think i'd forget did you Rose !:wub2:mika5.jpg

Neck special :blush-anim-cl:

Aww,

thank you Vicky, I like this pic, he's so cute.

Mika if by some reason you see this, I promise I'm not a perv, just find guys with snuggly necks appealing. I still totally respect you for your music and for being the great guy you are first, just being all that and having a snuggly neck.LOL!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't worry about Paris Rose, a lot of the French fans seem to think the venue is just too big anyway, and that Mika will just be a little speck in the distance.

(I'm not here btw :cool:)

But Mika is aware of the whole thing about the performer being a little speck. He's talked about it and also talked about wanting to do something where there's stuff going on all round a large venue so that everyone gets something out of it, no matter what your seat number. I must confess I can't wait to see what he's worked out!! (even tho it will only be in pics, vids and reviews on here and youtube lol!)

AWW, now yo're just trying to get round me.LOL!

Keep going!

What you said about asking Mika about going on the tour with him with my new costume, and him paying for it, I could never do that. Apart from being a bit cheeky, I could never take advantage of him like that, my mum brought me up better than that, and he's way to nice to take advatange of.

You've got more morals than me! OK so I'd probably come to that decision ultimately, but it would be nice to imagine it for a while:wink2:

Aww,

thank you Vicky, I like this pic, he's so cute.

Mika if by some reason you see this, I promise I'm not a perv, just find guys with snuggly necks appealing. I still totally respect you for your music and for being the great guy you are first, just being all that and having a snuggly neck.LOL!

Haha. I wondered if you would start being "careful" after your conversation the other night!

Good morning guys... Sorry I disappeared on you yesterday... I went to bed... :)

Have to be at work at 10.00 today but will be back at 6.00...

It's horrible out today... so I'm gonna get blown to work when I leave :eek:

Weathers so awful I don't really want to go.... :(

Morning all!

Guess today everyone's talking about the no album 'til next year news. Hardly surprising, most albums take about a year from start to finish to get done, and I wouldn't be surprised if he went to S. America and Asia later in the year.

Morning all!

Guess today everyone's talking about the no album 'til next year news. Hardly surprising, most albums take about a year from start to finish to get done, and I wouldn't be surprised if he went to S. America and Asia later in the year.

later in year 2008...? yes, i think you may be right, aussie and asian countries and south america.

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

and leave US in the desert this time round!

i don't like moaning, but i feel i would do it if this means madrid and then no mika for one year! i'm sure i will not survive to this.

the issue is making me feel a bit depressd i must say, and i don't like it.

i'd better go back drolling on pics and post nonsense!:naughty:

hey! sorry for OT :naughty:

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maby 2 :naughty:) and you will help to bring the smile to childs face! :D c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! for more info go here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15015

thank you :biggrin2:

AnnaMariaPetra don't know nothing about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maby 2 :naughty:) and you will help to bring the smile to childs face! :D c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! for more info go here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15015

AnnaMariaPetra don't know nothing about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

:naughty::thumb_yello:

later in year 2008...? yes, i think you may be right, aussie and asian countries and south america.

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

and leave US in the desert this time round!

i don't like moaning, but i feel i would do it if this means madrid and then no mika for one year! i'm sure i will not survive to this.

i'd better go back drolling on pics and post nonsense!:naughty:

Aww Robi, just think, when he does come back it will be so amazing and totally worth the wait;-)

Oops: I caught you:roftl::roftl: (But please, don't let it bother you:wink2:!)

ooops :naughty: *runs to spam more threads :naughty: , because we're such big forum and our Merel= yeah...forgot to tell ya...she's OUR now... sorry AMP :naughty: is only 4th... it's unbelievable!*:mf_rosetinted:

I am blushing:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

please don't :wink2:

oh...and I forgot to add.... I won't accept NO for an answer... you know ppl.. you don't wanna mess with vampire :naughty::mf_rosetinted: *for more info check my profile pic LOL *

ok...now I need to write my essay... g'day to all .... ladies.... :wink2::cowboy:

That's a lovely picture, even if I say so. So I will just quote it so you can all look again.

Where is it from?

I stole it from the Mikagasmic thread so I don't know. But there are other pics obviously taken at the same time :blush-anim-cl:

But Mika is aware of the whole thing about the performer being a little speck. He's talked about it and also talked about wanting to do something where there's stuff going on all round a large venue so that everyone gets something out of it, no matter what your seat number. I must confess I can't wait to see what he's worked out!! (even tho it will only be in pics, vids and reviews on here and youtube lol!)

All I want out of a Mika gig is to be close to the stage with a good view. I really don't care about the "stage show" gimmicks - I just want to hear and see him do his songs.

Morning all!

I don't think I can last a year with no new songs :tears:

I agree Robi :thumb_yello:

Morning all!

And Australia, right? You mean Australasia, don't you? Actually, you'd be one of the few who could ask him and possibly get a straight answer!

Hey! AMP! Long time no see. I thought you were having time away from the MFC...?

All I want out of a Mika gig is to be close to the stage with a good view. I really don't care about the "stage show" gimmicks - I just want to hear and see him do his songs.

I don't think I can last a year with no new songs :tears:

I agree Robi :thumb_yello:

Hey there Silver! (not gonna call you a ho, least not outside of the Aussie thread)

Hey there Silver! (not gonna call you a ho, least not outside of the Aussie thread)

Hi there - I'm not really here but accidentally walked too close to the computer again.:fisch:

And having seen the news about the album I wish I hadn't logged in

And Australia, right? You mean Australasia, don't you? Actually, you'd be one of the few who could ask him and possibly get a straight answer!

Hey! AMP! Long time no see. I thought you were having time away from the MFC...?

Well I wouldn't go as far as to say that, but I guess I can ask and see what he says. Also want to ask him about S. Africa.

Morning all!

Sorry guys, I hardly venture into this thread (although I am technically quite an oldling, even though I like to pretend like I'm 20:bleh:).

I just read this and had to ask.

Which news? Where has it been said? And what is the detail??

I suppose that it makes it even more worthwile to cram as many of this summer's gigs in as I can then :roftl:- Any excuse really!!!

I've already booked myself onto Paris and Madrid, I wonder if I should also do Arras, hahahaha!!

Sigh.:blink: I have effectively lost my mind.

Sorry guys, I hardly venture into this thread (although I am technically quite an oldling, even though I like to pretend like I'm 20:bleh:).

I just read this and had to ask.

Which news? Where has it been said? And what is the detail??

I suppose that it makes it even more worthwile to cram as many of this summer's gigs in as I can then :roftl:- Any excuse really!!!

I've already booked myself onto Paris and Madrid, I wonder if I should also do Arras, hahahaha!!

Sigh.:blink: I have effectively lost my mind.

Look, you're in Paris anyway, it's the weekend........duh?

sara, it's about the new album 'news' thread we've got today....no real news, just hints....but we need so little to produce a mountain of fuss!

exchanging favours, you two, uh? :naughty:

If you like to call it that! :naughty:

Look, you're in Paris anyway, it's the weekend........duh?

I know, I know, but I really have to think about it! I am off to Amsterdam on the monday evening straight after work, and I really should go back home on sat to:

a-give BF a bit of attention before I bugger off again (I will go to Ams straight from work mon, to return straight to work on wed morning, so I am "abandoning" him for 3 days straight, not counting Paris and Madrid later in the month:roftl:, where I am also shunning the inlaws flying in from S Africa who were meant to travel to Spain with us.

So yes, he's understanding but maybe it's best if I don't push it too much, lol!

b-get my stuff sorted, or I will be rushing from here to there and it will get a bit stressful....

So I would love to (hey, once I get going, I'm ON!!) but I'm trying to have a little bit of "reality" left in my plans:roftl:

sara, it's about the new album 'news' thread we've got today....no real news, just hints....but we need so little to produce a mountain of fuss!

exchanging favours, you two, uh? :naughty:

Ah thanks, I missed it, I will check it out.

But if it's not "real" news and just our elucubrations, why get upset? :blink:The fact is, we won't know until we know, and getting upset before any official announcement is a bit pointless, no?