Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, I know, but I really have to think about it! I am off to Amsterdam on the monday evening straight after work, and I really should go back home on sat to:

a-give BF a bit of attention before I bugger off again (I will go to Ams straight from work mon, to return straight to work on wed morning, so I am "abandoning" him for 3 days straight, not counting Paris and Madrid later in the month:roftl:, where I am also shunning the inlaws flying in from S Africa who were meant to travel to Spain with us.

So yes, he's understanding but maybe it's best if I don't push it too much, lol!

b-get my stuff sorted, or I will be rushing from here to there and it will get a bit stressful....

So I would love to (hey, once I get going, I'm ON!!) but I'm trying to have a little bit of "reality" left in my plans:roftl:

Ah thanks, I missed it, I will check it out.

But if it's not "real" news and just our elucubrations, why get upset? :blink:The fact is, we won't know until we know, and getting upset before any official announcement is a bit pointless, no?

argh

i'm risking a divorce only going to madrid.....see the difference!

i should have chosen better.....:wink2:

babspanky and sariflor are joining the madrid crew! :thumb_yello:

hi miek...how's yr little belly growing? :wub2:

Hi Robi, it's getting bigger and bigger, have to go to the maternity clothes now :shocked: have no choise, but am 5 months pregnant now, so there is no denying the belly now :wink2:

argh

i'm risking a divorce only going to madrid.....see the difference!

i should have chosen better.....:wink2:

Well, I am getting married the weekend after Madrid, so I better not risk that or there will be big drama:roftl:

Maybe we can have a mini-pre-wedding party and invite Mika and Andy and co- they have the day off on Sunday anyway:naughty:

Well, I am getting married the weekend after Madrid, so I better not risk that or there will be big drama:roftl:

Maybe we can have a mini-pre-wedding party and invite Mika and Andy and co- they have the day off on Sunday anyway:naughty:

sure....why not:naughty:

and you can give out invitations to them directly in arras....can't you :roftl:

so that they can come to madrid ready and prepared....:bleh:

Hi Robi, it's getting bigger and bigger, have to go to the maternity clothes now :shocked: have no choise, but am 5 months pregnant now, so there is no denying the belly now :wink2:

i really would have liked to meet your belly in amsterdam....:shocked:

wendi and kath will report faithfully!

where is wendi btw?

going to text her

:shocked:

sure....why not:naughty:

and you can give out invitations to them directly in arras....can't you :roftl:

so that they can come to madrid ready and prepared....:bleh:

Hahaha, I suppose that it is an idea! Although I'd rather invite them to the wedding.:roftl:

If I can get Mika drunk he may even sing me something:bleh:

Hey! AMP! Long time no see. I thought you were having time away from the MFC...?

Hi Chickadee! I am, but I saw a post which I couldn't resist reacting to....

I made my own, selfish (well for my daughter) thread for a photoshoot competition. Hoping the MFC will vote with me:wink2:

wendi texted me back saying she's just a bit tired and that she hopes to be on later! :thumb_yello:

Poor wendi, will txt her to wish her well. We miss her out here!

Hey AMP, good to see you on the thread! :thumb_yello:

AMP i'm so angry i cannot vote...i tried many times, but the voting window stay stuck for me! i cannot complete my voting session!:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Hi Robi, and all other oldlings around! (I am not really here:wink2:)

What do you mean with stay stuck?

Hi Robi, and all other oldlings around! (I am not really here:wink2:)

What do you mean with stay stuck?

it is stuck....does not move onward....i just have to close the window and go back!:shocked:

maybe it's my 'fast' connection....:thumbdown:

Hey you're getting married!

Am I totally out of the loop, getting distracted by other things? Ha ha!

Wish I could join you at the pre wedding party, but already committed to something that date, but I'll be thinking of you guys.

yes i can, then i click on STEM and it goes stuck!:shocked:

did u checked "therms and conditions" (or sth like that but since it's in dutch i dunno" button under those fields to write.... :naughty: