Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good afternoon Oldlings :)

Hope everyone is well today - and I am NOT going to Spain!!

and this is a real shame!:mf_rosetinted:

No :blink: Is she lost? :shocked:

When was she last on?

don't know...have to check, i thought maybe you knew she had gone somewhere with her family, the beach...:blink:

how are you wendissima? how was your performance? can you point me to a post, if you wrote it?

our Mass and celebration for Enrico went great! it rained heavily, but the kids didn't mind, they were all playing indoor!:thumb_yello:

just texted kath, she replied saying she's looking forward the end of the last week in the castle..poor chick, we need to have a big party when she's back!:punk:

Don't remember Deb saying anything about going away - but maybe

I just forgot - I thought she was feeling a bit iffy - but maybe that

was some other time!!:blink:

The Show went very well - it was great compared to the dress rehearsal

the night before!! My mum really enjoyed it - and I heard her singing

along to all the songs!! Thats the nice thing about these shows - all

the audience is encouraged to join in!! :punk: The girls were at the

show as well, and we got home at 11.20pm - then up again at 4am!!

A busy and exhausting weekend all together!!

Glad Enrico's big day went well. The weather is so strange just now -

we have had hot, sunny weather for the whole bank holiday weekend,

and down South they have had a rough time - wind and rain etc!! :shocked:

As long as the rain did not spoil your day then that is good!!! :thumb_yello:

Helllooo Wendy, hope you feel a bit better today.

Robi, not my doggies, so I couldn't possibily take them away like that, and one is almost blind and deaf, and gets easily confused, bless him.

Helllooo Wendy, hope you feel a bit better today.

Robi, not my doggies, so I couldn't possibily take them away like that, and one is almost blind and deaf, and gets easily confused, bless him.

Hi Rose - thanks!! :)

Whats the story with the new album - I can't get depressed - it takes

too much energy - so maybe I will just go in denial - and start following

Alphabeat - saw them on TV this morning - and I could be fickle!!! :naughty::naughty:

Hi Rose - thanks!! :)

Whats the story with the new album - I can't get depressed - it takes

too much energy - so maybe I will just go in denial - and start following

Alphabeat - saw them on TV this morning - and I could be fickle!!! :naughty::naughty:

:sneaky2::offtopic:

yes rose...i know....the poor one...:shocked:

you are so fond of them, aren't you

:sneaky2::offtopic:

yes rose...i know....the poor one...:shocked:

you are so fond of them, aren't you

I am, they are great little dogs.

Wendi, I share Mikas obsession for The Ting Tings at the moment, they rock!

Hiya Loves !!! :wub2: Probably most of you know more than me ......

.... Deb has been away for a few days for memorial w/end ...... should be back any moment !!

Pffftt ... the 'new album' fiasco on mfc has created some issues ... tho' ... who knows anything until we hear it closer to/from the horses mouth ... & Welcome back Wendi ... what a life you lead ..... I have nothing but admiration for you .... (& also wanna try & get you to stop sometimes ... ...:wink2::huglove:

i'm listening to imogen heap...she's quite odd for me, but i loved her vblog, so i'm going to follow her a bit....:blush-anim-cl:

I have listened to her, Tegan and Sara, and The Ting Tings - and I just

hope his new album does not sound like any of them :boxed:

I dont mind the Ting Tings too much - but the other two do nothing

for me at all!! :blink:

we have had hot, sunny weather for the whole bank holiday weekend,

and down South they have had a rough time - wind and rain etc!! :shocked:

Oh you can say that again. It has been pretty dismal even for a Bank Holiday.

Hi to any Oldings about :thumb_yello:

Hiya Loves !!! :wub2: Probably most of you know more than me ......

.... Deb has been away for a few days for memorial w/end ...... should be back any moment !!

Pffftt ... the 'new album' fiasco on mfc has created some issues ... tho' ... who knows anything until we hear it closer to/from the horses mouth ... & Welcome back Wendi ... what a life you lead ..... I have nothing but admiration for you .... (& also wanna try & get you to stop sometimes ... ...:wink2::huglove:

I find it strange that everyone is surprised by the album news, he already said he wasn't rushing it, and most artists have a good 12 month gap between the end of one album and the release of the next. Oasis, for example, famously had most of one album recorded, decided it was rubbish and started again from scratch! So Mika not rushing this album is par for the course. No big deal.

I find it strange that everyone is surprised by the album news, he already said he wasn't rushing it, and most artists have a good 12 month gap between the end of one album and the release of the next. Oasis, for example, famously had most of one album recorded, decided it was rubbish and started again from scratch! So Mika not rushing this album is par for the course. No big deal.

Rose - this will be a 24 month gap!

How's the insomnia, HK?

Hiya Silv!! It's great ! Thanks ! :naughty:

I absolutely agree with you Rose !!! As far as I'm concerned ... I don't have any expectations re: the new album & when it is released ..... :wub2::thumb_yello:

Hiya Silv!! It's great ! Thanks ! :naughty:

I think I've got it too now. Only managed a couple of hours myself last night.

I absolutely agree with you Rose !!! As far as I'm concerned ... I don't have any expectations re: the new album & when it is released ..... :wub2::thumb_yello:

I was thinking more in terms of no gigs this year (I'm banned from the outdoor events) and not even any new songs to look forward to.:thumbdown:

Rose - this will be a 24 month gap!

Well, LICM kind of finished in December, with Lollipop/Relax and he said he's releasing the new one next year. He's a third of the way through writing/demoing it (as revealed at the Ivors last week) which could mean he may possibily, be starting recording in Sept/October . This could mean recording will be done by Jan/Feb next year, with possible release date March/April. 15 months tops.

This is just a rough estimation, with give or take a month on top.

And that's about the average time most artists take when they get into the recording process.

Well, LICM kind of finished in December, with Lollipop/Relax and he said he's releasing the new one next year. He's a third of the way through writing/demoing it (as revealed at the Ivors last week) which could mean he may possibily, be starting recording in Sept/October . This could mean recording will be done by Jan/Feb next year, with possible release date March/April. 15 months tops.

This is just a rough estimation, with give or take a month on top.

And that's about the average time most artists take when they get into the recording process.

Too logical !:naughty:

But I am a bit worried that after the July gigs there will be nothing happening for another six months or so. I think people will begin to drift away from the MFC if there is nothing to hold their interest.

This is why I wish we were an official fan club with a proper structure, so that we could be doing things like running monthly competitions, actually getting updates on what Mika is up to, and so on.