The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

I mean he could be a bit upset but maybe not as much as he's letting off:naughty: Or he's just not that mad.

One or the other:lol3:

Aaw hope he's okay eitherway.. I'm probably being completely silly though, I'm probably much more upset than he is :lol3:

How are you all anyway?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aaw hope he's okay eitherway.. I'm probably being completely silly though, I'm probably much more upset than he is :lol3:

How are you all anyway?

Yeah for sure! I mean he hasn't gone into hiding or anything, so I doubt it's THAT bad:roftl:

I'm well. Just school these days:bleh: And I'm eating chips and a very delicious dip right now...not that you cared:roftl:

And how are ya?

hey im off to soccer

byyyyyeeee

Later Devin:bye: Have fun at soccer:thumb_yello:

hey im off to soccer

byyyyyeeee

Tata :bye:

Yeah for sure! I mean he hasn't gone into hiding or anything, so I doubt it's THAT bad:roftl:

I'm well. Just school these days:bleh: And I'm eating chips and a very delicious dip right now...not that you cared

And how are ya?

Oooh I could really go for some of those right now, what flavour dip? :bleh:

I'm alright! Had a really bad sore throat the other day, it literally ached and I couldn't even swallow, was so weird though cos I had no cold symptoms and it was gone after a day :blink: thank God it did though :naughty:

Oooh I could really go for some of those right now, what flavour dip? :bleh:

I'm alright! Had a really bad sore throat the other day, it literally ached and I couldn't even swallow, was so weird though cos I had no cold symptoms and it was gone after a day :blink: thank God it did though :naughty:

It's this dip that lala lollies44 PMed me, since I asked for it:naughty: The bottom layer has refried beans, next layer is cream cheese and sour cream mixed together, next layer was jalapenos (but the original recipe called for green onions, but I substited jalapenos in place) and finally the top layer was shredded cheese. Then you cook it in the oven and yummy deliciousness:thumb_yello: It's SO good:naughty:

Uuugh I HATE sore throats! Thank goodness it went away fast:wink2:

It's this dip that lala lollies44 PMed me, since I asked for it:naughty: The bottom layer has refried beans, next layer is cream cheese and sour cream mixed together, next layer was jalapenos (but the original recipe called for green onions, but I substited jalapenos in place) and finally the top layer was shredded cheese. Then you cook it in the oven and yummy deliciousness It's SO good

Uuugh I HATE sore throats! Thank goodness it went away fast

Oh wow :drool: that sounds pretty complex, but sounds like it's well worth it :drool: Reeeeaally want some :bleh:

I don't think 2am is the best time for me to start concocting anything of the like though :naughty:

Think I'd be better off going to bed :naughty: That's what I'm gonna do now! So enjoy! and talk to you soon, niight! :huglove:

Oh wow that sounds pretty complex, but sounds like it's well worth it :drool: Reeeeaally want some :bleh:

I don't think 2am is the best time for me to start concocting anything of the like though

Think I'd be better off going to bed :naughty: That's what I'm gonna do now! So enjoy! and talk to you soon, niight! :huglove:

Nah, it's not too hard. Just the explanation part:naughty:

Nighty night Sheree:bye: Sleep tight and have sweet dreams:thumb_yello:

haha not really

its because ive sprained it so many times, and the last time i did it (when i sprained both of them) they couldnt heal fully

Oh I see. Maybe you shouldn't play as vigourous as an activity as soccer or something. I don't know, I ain't a doctor:lol3:

Oh okay:mf_rosetinted: Just kidding, I said that already:lol3:

You are pretending to clean your room?hehe:naughty:

yup

or i get my laptop taken away

holy ****. what the hell is going on w/ the freaken cayotes out side. it sounds like they found dead bodies and are fighting over them!

yup

or i get my laptop taken away

holy ****. what the hell is going on w/ the freaken cayotes out side. it sounds like they found dead bodies and are fighting over them!

That must suck, getting the laptop taken away from you.

Ummm, okay...that doesn't sound that nice...

it does so i think i will clean a bit. all it is is clean clothes on one half of the room. and dirty clothes on the other :naughty:

no and it scared me@!

Haha well at least half of your room is clean, right?:naughty:

I think that would have scared me as well!

Anyways, I'm going to go for tonight. See ya later:bye:

Heeeeeey:bye:

Noooooooooo Sheree noooooooo...you musn't die (of boredom)! Keep in there!

haha

Louiiiiisse :mf_lustslow: You came just in time to save me, I almost couldn't hold on any longer:naughty:

I don't know why I don't just go to bed :roftl: