The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I'm fine it's not that serious. It does hurt though. I was practicing ballet in the kitchen and I did something to it.

ouch, hope you're ok! *hugs your foot*

funny that, with all this talk of peoples feet getting run over by cars :boxed::naughty:

Oh I'm fine it's not that serious. It does hurt though. I was practicing ballet in the kitchen and I did something to it.

o god thats the worst! i used to do ballet but i stopped this past year because i didnt really like it, but dance injuries always hurt the most

i ate ice! lol i have no life

i love ice lol i have these cool ice trays that are in the shape of stars and hears except the stars kind of hurt when u eat them because they are pointy:naughty:... i loooove IKEA lol

i also love putting juice in ice trays so they taste good

i love ice lol i have these cool ice trays that are in the shape of stars and hears except the stars kind of hurt when u eat them because they are pointy:naughty:... i loooove IKEA lol

I was just telling her to do that but with coke! :naughty:

yumm, i dnt have ice trays tho,....i have an ice maker in my fridge.... i will buy some, lol:thumb_yello:

I ate some ice too. The I ate a whole pack of ritz. That's really all I've done today.

Oh! and we finally called for Conan tickets :boing:

conan o'brian? he is sooo funny! i watched an episode and there was this clip of him pretending to watch the broadway show cats and he was crying gripping the playbill and singing memories with cat ears on lol!

conan o'brian? he is sooo funny! i watched an episode and there was this clip of him pretending to watch the broadway show cats and he was crying gripping the playbill and singing memories with cat ears on lol!

Haha yes! I love Conan! :mf_lustslow: He's so funny