• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl::roftl: Scary

i have a scary story:

i was sleeping (it was yesterday in the morning) and i was confused. i am sometimes confused when i am sleeping. whatsoever, i opened my eyes and the first thing i saw was my bf's ear. and it scared me to hell, because i expected to see his mouth. and i thought his ear is his mouth and therefor it would look very weird and deformed when you expect a mouth, but see an ear, but then i (slowly) realised it was his ear and not his mouth and everything was okay.

(sorry, i really don't know how to express that story the right way.)

i have a scary story:

i was sleeping (it was yesterday in the morning) and i was confused. i am sometimes confused when i am sleeping. whatsoever, i opened my eyes and the first thing i saw was my bf's ear. and it scared me to hell, because i expected to see his mouth. and i thought his ear is his mouth and therefor it would look very weird and deformed when you expect a mouth, but see an ear, but then i (slowly) realised it was his ear and not his mouth and everything was okay.

(sorry, i really don't know how to express that story the right way.)

:lmfao::lmfao: That's strange.

me too! i don't know anything, but it's the last exam for this semester and i really want holidays...

weird!!! It's the last for me too:boxed:

I don't know anything too.. it's too hard:thumbdown: