• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stephanie! :wub2: we all came online at the same time for a change :naughty:

I'm good thanks! and you??

I know wow all reunited! We hardly ever seem to be on at the the same time anymore. I havent been on much recently at all, been very busy.

Im glad your good, im really happy at the moment thanks, fingers crossed it carries on.

Hi I'm good, got a whole 4 boxes of new eyes today!

How about you?

I'm good you?

haha! :roftl: you mean, contacts? :roftl:

I know wow all reunited! We hardly ever seem to be on at the the same time anymore. I havent been on much recently at all, been very busy.

Im glad your good, im really happy at the moment thanks, fingers crossed it carries on.

Yeah, and I just realised today this thread has been quite for daaays, weird!!

aaaaaw, young love :wub2::tears::naughty:

Its a little tense around MFC lately, lets unwind

I know :boxed: dunno what to make of it all :sad:

Yeah as i said i havent been on much recently but i definalty sense theres a change in the atmosphere around here, whats been happening?

Well mainly its all since Luke's out of the band, things are a bit different, which is understandable since some people really loved Luke.

But the atmosphere is very...strange I think. Its all in the Luke is no longer a band member thread.

*sigh* I hope things will lighten up soon.

haha! :roftl: you mean, contacts?

I know :boxed: dunno what to make of it all

yeah I got a 2 month supply, but 2 months will probably last me a year:naughty: I don't wear them that often.

yeah,:tears: I feel a bit confused about it all.............:boxed: and very surprised at some peoples reactions to it..:sad:

yeah I got a 2 month supply, but 2 months will probably last me a year:naughty: I don't wear them that often.

yeah,:tears: I feel a bit confused about it all.............:boxed: and very surprised at some peoples reactions to it..

Haha same here :naughty: you get the daily disposables ones too do you? I got 2 months worth in 2006 and I still haven't finished them all :roftl: I don't wear em much at all, I prefer my glasses cos I'm still really bad at putting them in and sometimes they fall out :shocked: which can be really annoying!

Yeah I know, I haven't been following the whole thread cos it's so long but, really... :sad:

Haha same here :naughty: you get the daily disposables ones too do you? I got 2 months worth in 2006 and I still haven't finished them all :roftl: I don't wear em much at all, I prefer my glasses cos I'm still really bad at putting them in and sometimes they fall out :shocked: which can be really annoying!

Yeah I know, I haven't been following the whole thread cos it's so long but, really... :sad:

yeah thats the ones:naughty: me too, I got 2 months ones about 2 years ago, I still have a box left but didn't ell them that od they probably wouldn't have given me more,lol.

Yours fall out?! mine don't but it sometimes takes me ages to put them in! (I've many a funny memory of that happening:naughty:) glasses are a LOT easier though.

I was at the begginning, but then it grew!! So now I'm in and out and miss some things.

Its a huge jumble of so many opinions.

Thats a shame you have problems wearing contacts, i ve started wearing the daily disposables when i was 15 and i dont think i ve gone a single day since without waering them, i hardly ever put my glasses on.

yeah thats the ones me too, I got 2 months ones about 2 years ago, I still have a box left but didn't ell them that od they probably wouldn't have given me more,lol.

Yours fall out?! mine don't but it sometimes takes me ages to put them in! (I've many a funny memory of that happening:naughty:) glasses are a LOT easier though.

I was at the begginning, but then it grew!! So now I'm in and out and miss some things.

Its a huge jumble of so many opinions.

Yeh they do! It's happened that they've been in for hours and then they just pop out without warning :shocked: so I'm always afraid of wearing them for fear of that happening again because there are some situations where you can't just pop to the toilets and replace it!

Yeah it still takes me ages to put them in :sad: cos I'm out of practice really but sometimes I'm lucky and they go in straight away! But then sometimes it takes me so long that my eyes are all red by the time they are properly in - NOT a good look :naughty: I think my eyes are too sensitive :blink:

Thats a shame you have problems wearing contacts, i ve started wearing the daily disposables when i was 15 and i dont think i ve gone a single day since without waering them, i hardly ever put my glasses on.

Ah well, I can live without em :naughty:

Wow really?? Have you thought about getting them ones that last you for like a month at a time? or do you just prefer the disposable ones cos you don't have to bother cleaning them or anything :naughty:

I miss this thread. Hey, what's up everyone?

I miss this thread too, it needs reviving! I miss mfc i havent been on here much recently, have had a distraction:naughty:

Yeh they do! It's happened that they've been in for hours and then they just pop out without warning so I'm always afraid of wearing them for fear of that happening again because there are some situations where you can't just pop to the toilets and replace it!

Yeah it still takes me ages to put them in cos I'm out of practice really but sometimes I'm lucky and they go in straight away! But then sometimes it takes me so long that my eyes are all red by the time they are properly in - NOT a good look :naughty: I think my eyes are too sensitive

Ah well, I can live without em

Wow really?? Have you thought about getting them ones that last you for like a month at a time? or do you just prefer the disposable ones cos you don't have to bother cleaning them or anything :naughty:

I tried the monthly ones cause they are loads cheaper but they really irritated my eyes, i hope to have laser correction someday then its problem solved!:thumb_yello:

Oh and i know im really slow on replying to this conversation but never mind:mf_rosetinted:not all of us can stay awake til 1.55am SHAZA! Get some sleep girl:boxed::roftl: