• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes Sir-ey Bob I did!

French does seem like it would be hard.

In answer to your text question: My finals were ok up until today. I took my Chem final today and... :shocked: I'm pretty sure most of the class failed. I'm scared haha :huh:

No, I sent another text :naughty:

Check the Twilight thread and you'll understand :das:

Oh I'm sure you did ok :wink2:

Heeey! What's uuup?

Howdy doody Vanessa sweetness! :wub2:

Hello peoples!

I feel like being a right whore tonight:cool:

:lmfao:

Hahaa heeyy well you've come to the right place :naughty:

He'll never find out about what you get up to here anyway :roftl::bleh:

Nope i can be as much of a whore as i want and he ll never know! I did slightly confess to him about my mika obsession the other day, he just laughed i dont think he realised how serious i was:roftl:

Although my mika obsession has seriously warn off compared with what it was, i havent listen to LICM for over a week until today, i still love it though:wub2:

Nope i can be as much of a whore as i want and he ll never know! I did slightly confess to him about my mika obsession the other day, he just laughed i dont think he realised how serious i was

Although my mika obsession has seriously warn off compared with what it was, i havent listen to LICM for over a week until today, i still love it though:wub2:

Hahaha :roftl: probably best to leave it the way it is, he might get all jealous you'd run off with a curly haired someone first chance you get :bleh:

Yeah, I'm not really Mika obsessed anymore :blush-anim-cl: but I still care about him :tears: I think when the new album comes out though I could well be back to where I started, but for now, all my lovin is reserved for Russell :wub2::das:

Hahaha :roftl: probably best to leave it the way it is, he might get all jealous you'd run off with a curly haired someone first chance you get :bleh:

Yeah, I'm not really Mika obsessed anymore :blush-anim-cl: but I still care about him :tears: I think when the new album comes out though I could well be back to where I started, but for now, all my lovin is reserved for Russell :wub2::das:

I think the obsession may be refreshed when the new album comes out but at the mo im kinda just bored of waiting for something to happen, what with the whole so called being 'official' thing and the really long awaited new album.

I dont think alex has anything to worry about

No, I sent another text

Check the Twilight thread and you'll understand

Oh I'm sure you did ok

Haha, that's what I keep telling myself :das:

I posted in the Twilight Thread.

Thanks!

Howdy doody Vanessa sweetness! :wub2:

Aloha Babycakes :wub2:

How are you this fine evening!?

I think the obsession may be refreshed when the new album comes out but at the mo im kinda just bored of waiting for something to happen, what with the whole so called being 'official' thing and the really long awaited new album.

I dont think alex has anything to worry about

Yeah, we need something new to keep us going! We've been waiting sooo long for this new album :shocked:

Aaw :wub2: seriously though, if opportunity arose.. would you say no to Mika? :bleh:

Aloha Babycakes

How are you this fine evening!?

I'm pretty good! still unemployed .. but good :bleh:

You're in the middle of exams are you? best of luck :thumb_yello: when do you finish?

Yeah, we need something new to keep us going! We've been waiting sooo long for this new album :shocked:

Aaw :wub2: seriously though, if opportunity arose.. would you say no to Mika?

:bleh:

Umm let me think about it....HELL NO!:naughty:

I think he d have to be my free pass.

I'm pretty good! still unemployed .. but good :bleh:

You're in the middle of exams are you? best of luck :thumb_yello: when do you finish

Me is unemployed too:thumbdown:

Its sad there seems to be soo many people leaving mfc

I know!

It's tragic :sad:

Yeah, we need something new to keep us going! We've been waiting sooo long for this new album

Aaw seriously though, if opportunity arose.. would you say no to Mika?

I'm pretty good! still unemployed .. but good :

You're in the middle of exams are you? best of luck :thumb_yello: when do you finish?

Hahah Pffft who needs a job :bleh:

Yeahh :thumbdown: Thank you! TOMORROW IS MY LAST DAY!!!! *throws confetti into the air* Then I have SUMMER!!! :yay::roll1:

Its sad there seems to be soo many people leaving mfc:thumbdown::boxed:

I KNOW! and when ever i read there good by threads i always wonder if i want to leave and i always question whether i still love mika and the mfc or not, even though i know i do but it makes me doubt myself!:tears:

I KNOW! and when ever i read there good by threads i always wonder if i want to leave and i always question whether i still love mika and the mfc or not' date=' even though i know i do but it makes me doubt myself!:tears:[/quote']

I know me too, things have changed alot in my life recently and i havent been on here anywhere as much and havent listened to mika everyday like i used too, so i keep questionning my mika obsession, i think im just bored of waiting for something to happen but when it does my love will be revived.

It makes me sad reading the goodbyes, but im not going anywhere im just not here soo much.

I know me too, things have changed alot in my life recently and i havent been on here anywhere as much and havent listened to mika everyday like i used too, so i keep questionning my mika obsession, i think im just bored of waiting for something to happen but when it does my love will be revived.

It makes me sad reading the goodbyes, but im not going anywhere im just not here soo much.

OMG THAT IS THE EXACT SAME WITH ME!!!!!! it really depresses me, sometimes i wish mika could just give a video blog to us or something to prove he still remembers us... you know? and not just so we know how he is doing but just so he can remind us why we are all here and revive the mfc and make it come alive again!

I KNOW! and when ever i read there good by threads i always wonder if i want to leave and i always question whether i still love mika and the mfc or not' date=' even though i know i do but it makes me doubt myself!:tears:[/quote']

Same here! :tears:

It just doesn't feel as intense as it used to be, and I want the intenseness back!!! :mad3:

The intensity will come back when the new album comes out though :naughty: For all of us hopefully.

OMG THAT IS THE EXACT SAME WITH ME!!!!!! it really depresses me' date=' sometimes i wish mika could just give a video blog to us or something to prove he still remembers us... you know? and not just so we know how he is doing but just so he can remind us why we are all here and revive the mfc and make it come alive again![/quote']

Yep that would be nice, mfc seems a sad place at the moment:(

OMG THAT IS THE EXACT SAME WITH ME!!!!!! it really depresses me' date=' sometimes i wish mika could just give a video blog to us or something to prove he still remembers us... you know? and not just so we know how he is doing but just so he can remind us why we are all here and revive the mfc and make it come alive again![/quote']

Yeah I agree...

I know he's not supposed to think about us everyday like we do with him, but just a simple "Hi" or "Thank You" or "I'm doing fine, thanks for asking" would be nice...

And exactly with the reviving us and making us remember that we're there for him! It seems that some people forget that this is the MIKA fan club sometimes...