The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Same here! :tears:

It just doesn't feel as intense as it used to be, and I want the intenseness back!!! :mad3:

The intensity will come back when the new album comes out though :naughty: For all of us hopefully.

yeah! and i joined the mfc back in december so the mfc was really buzzing because it was he was in the middle of the tour and i am not used to it being this quiet at all!:thumbdown:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Umm let me think about it....HELL NO!

I think he d have to be my free pass.

Me is unemployed too

"But Stephanie.. you are the only one for me! If I can't have you I can't have anyone :tears:"

:shocked: poor Mika... :boxed:

I need a job :tears: I have no money :tears: someone, anyone, give me a bloody job!! *screams*

I know!

It's tragic

Hahah Pffft who needs a job

Yeahh Thank you! TOMORROW IS MY LAST DAY!!!! *throws confetti into the air* Then I have SUMMER!!!

Aaaw yaaay! :D We'll have to have a party to celebrate your freedom! :naughty:

What exam do you have tomorrow?

"But Stephanie.. you are the only one for me! If I can't have you I can't have anyone :tears:"

poor Mika...

Hehe, i was actually saying hell no, to turning him down:naughty:

I need a job I have no money someone, anyone, give me a bloody job!! *screams*

Me too:thumbdown:

Aaaw yaaay! We'll have to have a party to celebrate your freedom! :naughty:

OOh did someone say party!!!???:drunk_sing::yay:

Hehe, i was actually saying hell no, to turning him down

Me too:thumbdown:

OOh did someone say party!!!???:drunk_sing::yay:

Hahaha :roftl: that's more like the Stephanie I know :bleh:

Ugh, it's so annoying trying to get a job, I am having no luck :thumbdown: I'm gonna be poor all summer, and I wanna go to London :sad:

Hahaha :roftl: that's more like the Stephanie I know :bleh:

Ugh, it's so annoying trying to get a job, I am having no luck :thumbdown: I'm gonna be poor all summer, and I wanna go to London :sad:

Haha thats me!:naughty:

Im poor too:thumbdown: good job i have rich boyfriend, only joking! lol

Im off to france for 2 weeks in july:thumb_yello:

Goodnight!!!

hi! i am good! how are you???

I'm good. Tomorrow I'm going to the mall in the morning and out for dinner in the evening. And Friday I'm getting my nails done in the morning (with a Mika inspired design hopefully' date=' I'm thinking a lollipop) and *crosses fingers* The Love Guru as well:naughty:[/color']

Haha thats me!:naughty:

Im poor too:thumbdown: good job i have rich boyfriend, only joking! lol

Im off to france for 2 weeks in july:thumb_yello:

Goodnight!!!

France? :shocked::mf_lustslow: you lucky cow! :naughty: can I come too pleeeeeeease? :naughty: what part you going to?

I'm good. Tomorrow I'm going to the mall in the morning and out for dinner in the evening. And Friday I'm getting my nails done in the morning (with a Mika inspired design hopefully, I'm thinking a lollipop) and *crosses fingers* The Love Guru as well:naughty:

LUCKY! the rest of the week i am taking finals and to top it all off on thursday (the one day where i have no finals and i have off) i am getting a shot at the doctors :sneaky2:

poor Mika...

I need a job :tears: I have no money :tears: someone, anyone, give me a bloody job!! *screams*

Aaaw yaaay! :D We'll have to have a party to celebrate your freedom! :naughty:

Geometry :thumbdown:

Today I took Chemistry, and I know I did.. insanely horrible. It'd be a miracle if I got a B- or C+ :blink:

hepatitis A :thumbdown:

I see. The last time I got a shot (which was in grade 9 or 10) I went to the doctors and sat down. He's like this won't hurt a bit and then the man jabbed the needle into my arm. Not to him: it did hurt...well when you jab the needle in that hard it does.

yeah! and i joined the mfc back in december so the mfc was really buzzing because it was he was in the middle of the tour and i am not used to it being this quiet at all!:thumbdown:

Yeah :thumbdown:

Well, I'm sure it's just a phase... MFC will be back in tip top shape once Mika's back and the summer time's here :wink2:

I see. The last time I got a shot (which was in grade 9 or 10) I went to the doctors and sat down. He's like this won't hurt a bit and then the man jabbed the needle into my arm. Not to him: it did hurt...well when you jab the needle in that hard it does.

hahaha thanks for the heads up lol, and the next day i have to write three essays for my english final:boxed:OWWWWWW

Geometry :thumbdown:

Today I took Chemistry, and I know I did.. insanely horrible. It'd be a miracle if I got a B- or C+ :blink:

Ooh Geometry, I was really bad at that :thumbdown: I'm sure you're much better at it than me anyway, good luck!

Aaw don't worry about it, you only need a D to pass it anyway, if it's the same as here. Are these big exams??