Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

random! lol

i think the mfc should attempt to change all of the most used smileys on the side lol! i dont know why i just said that but i think it should change lol i feel like we arent thanking mikas management enough for putting new smileys because we havent been using them lol

random! lol

i think the mfc should attempt to change all of the most used smileys on the side lol! i dont know why i just said that but i think it should change lol i feel like we arent thanking mikas management enough for putting new smileys because we havent been using them lol

*Mika's management* wasn't the one to update the smileys' date=' that was StandardToaster's doing, I believe. *Mika's management* obviously doesn't rate MFC as a priority.

</bitch>

OMG, for Shaza when she comes on...I subscribed to the Russel Brand podcast...:roftl: He's insane.[/color']

*Mika's management* wasn't the one to update the smileys, that was StandardToaster's doing, I believe. *Mika's management* obviously doesn't rate MFC as a priority.

</bitch>

OMG, for Shaza when she comes on...I subscribed to the Russel Brand podcast...:roftl: He's insane.

o really! i didnt know that! then we should do the "smiley campaign" for standard toaster

o really! i didnt know that! then we should do the "smiley campaign" for standard toaster

Hmm' date=' we could make a thread. What ones would you like on there? I miss seeing :biggrin2: and :sneaky2: myself. Also, it would be helpful to put the ones with longer codes that people can't be arsed to type out on there, too...and take the short, easy-to-memorise ones off...and nobody ever uses :cool:, at least not that I've seen.[/color']