The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, we could make a thread. What ones would you like on there? I miss seeing andmyself. Also, it would be helpful to put the ones with longer codes that people can't be arsed to type out on there, too...and take the short, easy-to-memorise ones off...and nobody ever uses, at least not that I've seen.

I KNOW!!!!!!!! we definately need:

:drool::roll1::taz::poke::boing::licks_lips: and most of all :chkn: because those ones no one ever uses and i think they are funny and random lol and everyone already has basically memorized the smileys on the side

Heeey peeps!

Just thought I'd drop by and say hi!

I'd love to stay all night but really tired... :thumbdown:

Hi Shaza! :wub2:

Even though you're not here anymore..

:blink: Fmbm has an addiction with ice too :lol3:

So do I! It's not nearly as bad as Devin's though :naughty:

Yeah ice is pretty delectable :naughty: I like to eat it once in a while. Mariah Carey or somebody uses it to help her lose weight. Hahaha

I taste like salt :lmfao::naughty:

Yeah ice is pretty delectable :naughty: I like to eat it once in a while. Mariah Carey or somebody uses it to help her lose weight. Hahaha

I taste like salt :lmfao::naughty:

Yeah I love it :wub2:

You taste like salt?:lmfao: Why is that?

Well, tomorrow in the morning I'm getting a manicure. Then I'm going to the mall (still trying to decide what I "need") and *fingers crossed* will get tickets for The Love Guru...

sweet! i got manicure earlier this year, actually a mani/pedi..i wanna go to the mall

hey, who says im addicted? *shoves ice into her mouth like someone who hasnt eaten in 6 days*

omg! thats an amazing idea! take pics of 'em! :wink2:

My mom said to call the place up and tell them what I wanted. So I did and I asked the woman is she could do a lollippop design on my thumbs and she said yes!!! I will definately take some photos:wink2:

My mom said to call the place up and tell them what I wanted. So I did and I asked the woman is she could do a lollippop design on my thumbs and she said yes!!! I will definately take some photos:wink2:

omg! thats soooo freaken cool, u should have requested to get MIKA one the other 4 or something if u wanted to go all out! lol *idea for next mika concert 4 me now, lol*

omg! thats soooo freaken cool, u should have requested to get MIKA one the other 4 or something if u wanted to go all out! lol *idea for next mika concert 4 me now, lol*

I figured out that "I love Mika" is nine letters--leaving the pinky finger empty but you could easily put something like a heart there. But I'll save that for a different occassion (as you said, a Mika concert would be perfect)---after all my mom is paying and don't want here to think I'm a total nut (which she already knows I am:roftl:)

I figured out that "I love Mika" is nine letters--leaving the pinky finger empty but you could easily put something like a heart there. But I'll save that for a different occassion (as you said, a Mika concert would be perfect)---after all my mom is paying and don't want here to think I'm a total nut (which she already knows I am:roftl:)

lol! i need to remember to do that now! lol

o, i bring them w/ me just about everywhere whenever mika is in the states! *like in LA* lmao:wink2:

Okay, you're set then. He doesn't spend time in Canada, besides touring, as far as I know...so I don't have to worry about soemthing like that:thumbdown: