The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Hmmm...wonder what the man would look like with shorter hair...

It's really hard to imagine, isn't it? I really can't see it, I can't even think of what style he could do :boxed:

Here's an old pic when it was a bit shorter, it'd be nice if he brought it back to this length but I've a feeling he'll go shorter :blink:

imspecial.jpg

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's really hard to imagine, isn't it? I really can't see it, I can't even think of what style he could do :boxed:

Here's an old pic when it was a bit shorter, it'd be nice if he brought it back to this length but I've a feeling he'll go shorter :blink:

imspecial.jpg

That doesn't look too bad. And I'm sure he'll look fine with even shorter hair as well, don't worry:wink2: Plus hair grows back and if not...Mr Brand can buy a wig.

That doesn't look too bad. And I'm sure he'll look fine with even shorter hair as well, don't worry:wink2: Plus hair grows back and if not...Mr Brand can buy a wig.

Yeah I quite like that hair.. hope he does it like that again!

But otherwise, I think he'll be able to carry off short hair, cos he has really strong features, and a nice strong jawline :blush-anim-cl: lol, I just can't imagine it.. but I trust his hair stylist - she's done a good job so far :bleh:

Yeah I quite like that hair.. hope he does it like that again!

But otherwise, I think he'll be able to carry off short hair, cos he has really strong features, and a nice strong jawline :blush-anim-cl: lol, I just can't imagine it.. but I trust his hair stylist - she's done a good job so far :bleh:

That is true.

I'm back!

I couldn't sleep

Join the club :naughty:

Hola! :biggrin2:

Watch Peter Pan! That's my bedtime sleep movie (Or MFC )

Hola :wub2:

I still want to learn Spanish :bleh::wub2:

Aw that's cute! I love Peter Pan :blush-anim-cl:

If it sends you to sleep though, that's not a good sign :roftl:

Oh really?! That's great, never knew that!

It's cool having one really big thread :bleh:

Yup- dcdeb told me.

I'm back! :bye:

I couldn't sleep :bleh:

Welcome back.

Sometime when I can't sleep, I turn on the TV and shows like "Cheaters" are on...those make me laugh so much. Probably keeps me more awake than asleep:roftl:

Join the club

Hola

I still want to learn Spanish

Aw that's cute! I love Peter Pan :blush-anim-cl:

If it sends you to sleep though, that's not a good sign :roftl:

You should!! Learn it Learn it! I'll teach it to you :naughty:

:roftl: Nooooo, it's the completely non-boring-est movie, but just something about it soothes me :wub2: But I'm not talking about the cartoon one. I love that one, but the one that's my sleep one is the people one with Jeremy Sumpter :das:

You should!! Learn it Learn it! I'll teach it to you :naughty:

:roftl: Nooooo, it's the completely non-boring-est movie, but just something about it soothes me :wub2: But I'm not talking about the cartoon one. I love that one, but the one that's my sleep one is the people one with Jeremy Sumpter :das:

I still haven't seen the one that isn't a cartoon :naughty:

You should!! Learn it Learn it! I'll teach it to you

:roftl: Nooooo, it's the completely non-boring-est movie, but just something about it soothes me But I'm not talking about the cartoon one. I love that one, but the one that's my sleep one is the people one with Jeremy Sumpter :das:

you will? :wub2:

I wanna learn the basics, I've been thinking of finding something that can teach me online, just haven't got round to looking for it yet :bleh:

Aaaw, I can see where you're coming from :blush-anim-cl: I only know the non-animated one, but aaw I really wanna get that on dvd now! :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

you will? :wub2:

I wanna learn the basics, I've been thinking of finding something that can teach me online, just haven't got round to looking for it yet :bleh:

Aaaw, I can see where you're coming from :blush-anim-cl: I only know the non-animated one, but aaw I really wanna get that on dvd now! :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

I love Spanish :wub2: I wish I could speak it better. I can have a conversation with you about Oaxaca but that's about it :naughty:

I love Spanish :wub2: I wish I could speak it better. I can have a conversation with you about Oaxaca but that's about it :naughty:

What's that? :roftl:

Yeah it's really pretty isn't it?

and it's quite like French in ways, so I'd say if I started learning it properly that would help come sometimes when I see some spanish I can understand bits, even though I've never learnt it! But it's just from what I know of French and English :bleh:

What's that? :roftl:

Yeah it's really pretty isn't it?

and it quite like French in ways, so I'd say if I started learning it properly that would help come sometimes when I see some spanish I can understand bits, even though I've never learnt it! But it's just from what I know of French and English :bleh:

It's a city in Mexico :naughty: It is very pretty! Italian's my favorite though. I know lots of words in Italian but I can't put them together in a sentence :bleh:

It's a city in Mexico :naughty: It is very pretty! Italian's my favorite though. I know lots of words in Italian but I can't put them together in a sentence :bleh:

OOOH Italian! :mf_lustslow:

I know a few words of Italian too, cos I was gonna study it this year and decided to learn a bit in advance over the summer, but then I changed my mind.

But I can now tell you some colours and some random animals so at least I didn't waste my time :roftl: