The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

I tried to teach myself Italian last summer but pretty much all I learned was how to say the cat is stealing gold from the bank. It's very useful.

:lmfao:

Cos obviously that is basic italian that is on the first page of any Italian workbook :roftl:

You'll go places with that :naughty:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm about to try going to sleep again. I'll probably be back in a few minutes :

Goodnight!::

Play Peter Pan in your mind!!!! :roll1:

Goodnight and Good Luck!

No, I'm like the definition of naive :blush-anim-cl:

Why does it have to be photoshopped why can't it be REAL? ::

Haha, me too. Me too. :blush-anim-cl:

:lol3: Yeah, it would be nice if it was real :wub2:

I keep spelling it 'Christ' instead of Chris, as well

:lmfao: Nice :aah: Christ hahaha

I'm about to try going to sleep again. I'll probably be back in a few minutes

Goodnight!:bye:

Night night Carrie :huglove:

Sleep well!

aww you didn't know? Sorry:blush-anim-cl:

That was the hardest piece of news even broken to me since "there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny" :crybaby:

:naughty:

:shocked: *whispers*

Guys, should we tell her about Santa??

:fisch:

ooh I think I'm gonna write my letter to Santa early this year, I can imagine Russell's gonna be in BIG demand now since he's getting all famous and stuff so better get in there early... :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

:fisch:

ooh I think I'm gonna write my letter to Santa early this year, I can imagine Russell's gonna be in BIG demand now since he's getting all famous and stuff so better get in there early... :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I'm likin' him more and more...I subscribed to the podcast...:wink2: I hope he gets his arse up to Canada sometime. I've never seen stand-up comedy. Do they let minors in?

I'm likin' him more and more...I subscribed to the podcast... I hope he gets his arse up to Canada sometime. I've never seen stand-up comedy. Do they let minors in?

Oh great! :thumb_yello: You'll love it! It's my favourite things of his :blush-anim-cl:

You know what, you might be in luck! He's doing the Just for Laughs festival pretty soon, next month I think! But I dunno if the tickets would be gone for that already or what's the deal with it!

Well not all comedians have an age restriction, but Russell does cos he likes to talk about sexy things :naughty: but I've never heard of anyone being asked for ID or anyone being stopped so I wouldn't worry about that :thumb_yello: there's even a video on youtube of him at a show and he sees this really young lad in the audience and asks him what age he is and he's 15 :naughty: and then later when he's talking about *ahem* adult stuff he says to the lad "Just think of this as a poem" :roftl:

Aaw, pity it's so far away :sad:

I had a bit of a let down tonight too, found out he's not coming to Ireland this year and I was pretty sure he would be coming :tears: but oh well, might be able to go to England yet :blink:

Aaw, pity it's so far away :sad:

I had a bit of a let down tonight too, found out he's not coming to Ireland this year and I was pretty sure he would be coming :tears: but oh well, might be able to go to England yet :blink:

Aww, what a bugger! How much is it to get to England?

Aww, what a bugger! How much is it to get to England?

I'm not so sure, I've never been! about 100 euro I think, I think that might be about 60 dollars, not sure :boxed:

It's just that it's a lot of bother, going all the way over there and not knowing my way around and stuff, ugh! But we'll see, I was talking to my mom and she said maybe, so fingers crossed! :wink2:

I'm sure he'll make he way over your side of Canada some time too, he mentioned something about Canada on the show tonight actually! not sure what it was but it might be on the podcast so listen out :wink2:

Anyway, I think I'm finally gonna go to bed, lol:blush-anim-cl:

So night night! xx

I'm not so sure, I've never been! about 100 euro I think, I think that might be about 60 dollars, not sure :boxed:

It's just that it's a lot of bother, going all the way over there and not knowing my way around and stuff, ugh! But we'll see, I was talking to my mom and she said maybe, so fingers crossed! :wink2:

I'm sure he'll make he way over your side of Canada some time too, he mentioned something about Canada on the show tonight actually! not sure what it was but it might be on the podcast so listen out :wink2:

Anyway, I think I'm finally gonna go to bed, lol:blush-anim-cl:

So night night! xx

OK, night night! I'll keep my ears open :wink2:

:aah: Ooooh Yeeeaaahhh :naughty:

Your siggie writing confuses me :insane:

Mika+Luke = Muka/Muke/Lika.

Add a late night in the Aussie thread and there you have it. (We were wondering what the whole 'Team Mika' thing in some people's siggys meant, and decided that we were stuck in the middle, as it were, hence the Mika+Luke thing.)

Mika+Luke = Muka/Muke/Lika.

Add a late night in the Aussie thread and there you have it. (We were wondering what the whole 'Team Mika' thing in some people's siggys meant, and decided that we were stuck in the middle, as it were, hence the Mika+Luke thing.)

:lol3::aah: Ahhh clever :naughty:

:das:

So did anyone ever find out what the deal is with why Luke left/is gone?

I haven't had the chance to go out and buy it yet, it's driving me absolutely NUTS. I don't really want to download the songs, but I mean, if I'm just going to buy it anyways...

Ahh! I'm sorry :thumbdown:

Yeah, just wait it out until you can buy it :naughty:

Or you can get it on itunes.. But it's so much better to hold it in your hands :wub2:

It only came out like last week. It hasn't been that long :naughty:

Ahh! I'm sorry :thumbdown:

Yeah, just wait it out until you can buy it :naughty:

Or you can get it on itunes.. But it's so much better to hold it in your hands :wub2:

It only came out like last week. It hasn't been that long :naughty:

Yeah, I much rather real albums, however much less environmental they are :naughty:

And I knowwwwwwwww, it's only been 4 days since it came out here, but it was up on Myspace for a while before that and then they took it down :sneaky2: New obsessions make for extreme impatience!

Yeah, I much rather real albums, however much less environmental they are :naughty:

And I knowwwwwwwww, it's only been 4 days since it came out here, but it was up on Myspace for a while before that and then they took it down :sneaky2: New obsessions make for extreme impatience!

Haha, same here :naughty:

I know! Well at least it's on you tube.

How long have you been obsessed? Are they the cause for your Mika fan-dom on hold? :naughty:

Haha, same here :naughty:

I know! Well at least it's on you tube.

How long have you been obsessed? Are they the cause for your Mika fan-dom on hold? :naughty:

I've always loved Coldplay, but I became obsessed ever since I heard the new album and Google-imaged Chris :naughty:

And yes, they are. I was going to put something about Coldplay in my title but there's a character limit.