The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wub2: Yep :das: *makes rainbow over head with hands* Imaggginnaaatttiiioooonnnn.

Haha I like that :naughty:

I've always loved Coldplay, but I became obsessed ever since I heard the new album and Google-imaged Chris

And yes, they are. I was going to put something about Coldplay in my title but there's a character limit.

Put a short quote or something, I have a Russell quote in mine :bleh:

This place is like an unofficial Russell forum for me now :roftl:

Good morning!

Heeey Carrie :thumb_yello:

I'm well:wink2:

i got mika birthday gift friday! lol i got the chicken condoms and wen i went to spencers to get it i at first couldnt find them and all i found was the opposite of what i was looking for, one giant condom and i was getting really frustrated looking for it lol and so the guy asked what i was looking for and i had to tell him "do you have chicken condoms...like it says for the little cock":roftl::roftl::roftl: and he was like :boxed:ummm yeah and he had to go to the back of the store to get them and it was sooo embarrassing lol!hahah i also got mika pink farting putty lol i was gonna get him a tamagotchi but they were expensive and i wanted one also so i just bought one for me but i may give it to him i am not sure

i also made mika a bracelet with brown and yellow beads and it says mfc on it in beads kind of like the friend ship bracelet thing they have

Great!!!

I got 2 containers of Ben and Jerry's icecream and am going to try them later:wink2:

nice:naughty: hope u dnt get a tummy ache!

i got mika birthday gift friday! lol i got the chicken condoms and wen i went to spencers to get it i at first couldnt find them and all i found was the opposite of what i was looking for' date=' one giant condom and i was getting really frustrated looking for it lol and so the guy asked what i was looking for and i had to tell him "do you have chicken condoms...like it says for the little cock":roftl::roftl::roftl: and he was like :boxed:ummm yeah and he had to go to the back of the store to get them and it was sooo embarrassing lol!hahah i also got mika pink farting putty lol i was gonna get him a tamagotchi but they were expensive and i wanted one also so i just bought one for me but i may give it to him i am not sure

i also made mika a bracelet with brown and yellow beads and it says mfc on it in beads kind of like the friend ship bracelet thing they have[/quote']

OMG! thats soooo funny about the 1st part:roftl:!

i am here! i am good' date=' how are you? there was just a MONSTER storm here:shocked:[/quote']

I'm good too, just surfing around really.

really:shocked: sounds scary....

Its been very stormy here lately too!...very unusual for June!:boxed:

the weather has problems...most places it seems

I'm good too, just surfing around really.

really:shocked: sounds scary....

Its been very stormy here lately too!...very unusual for June!:boxed:

the weather has problems...most places it seems

i know! its thundering like mad!:shocked::shocked: but for some odd reason i like thunder and lightening storms lol i guess cuz that way i dont feel bad that i am inside on the computer if its a nice day outside:naughty:

i know! its thundering like mad!:shocked::shocked: but for some odd reason i like thunder and lightening storms lol i guess cuz that way i dont feel bad that i am inside on the computer if its a nice day outside:naughty:

yeah, it was like that here yesterday, and part of today!

I know what you mean:naughty: And it can be sort of cosy too:bleh:

...except that its June and it shouldn't really be like this:huh:

I know what you mean:naughty: And it can be sort of cosy too:bleh:

...except that its June and it shouldn't really be like this:huh:

exactly! hehehe i always laugh when i see that smiley lol:bleh:

Hey guys! Ahh I just had an amazing day. I just got home :wink2:

I went to Laguna Beach with my family and we went to this place called Crystal Cove and it was gorgeously amazing! :mf_lustslow: It felt like a whole different country or something :wub2:

Anyways, how's everyone??

hahaha did you see audrina, or lc:naughty::naughty: possibly heidi or spencer:bleh: i actually dont watch that show but i just had to say that lol!

but that sounds like fun! i wish i was at the beach... or anywhere but home! lol i just stayed home all day alone in the middle of a huge storm

Hey guys! Ahh I just had an amazing day. I just got home :wink2:

I went to Laguna Beach with my family and we went to this place called Crystal Cove and it was gorgeously amazing! :mf_lustslow: It felt like a whole different country or something :wub2:

Oh wow! that sounds lovely:original:

I once saw a sign for Laguna beach:naughty: that as close to it as I actually got though:bleh:

How are you?

hahaha did you see audrina' date=' or lc:naughty::naughty: possibly heidi or spencer:bleh: i actually dont watch that show but i just had to say that lol!

but that sounds like fun! i wish i was at the beach... or anywhere but home! lol i just stayed home all day alone in the middle of a huge storm[/quote']

:lmao: I thought that too:naughty:

though I hate that show:huh:

hahaha did you see audrina' date=' or lc:naughty::naughty: possibly heidi or spencer i actually dont watch that show but i just had to say that lol!

but that sounds like fun! i wish i was at the beach... or anywhere but home! lol i just stayed home all day alone in the middle of a huge storm[/quote']

I don't know who those people are.. :blink: Sorry haha :P

Ugh I'm sorry :thumbdown:

Oh wow! that sounds lovely

I once saw a sign for Laguna beach that as close to it as I actually got though

How are you?

It was great :wub2:

Hahah, I'm fine! And you?

A nap sounds really really nice right now :naughty:

Hello girlie wurlies! :mf_lustslow:

I know what you mean And it can be sort of cosy too

...except that its June and it shouldn't really be like this

Debbie! :D

Yeh what's goin on here atm? It was like perfectly lovely weather for about the last month or two and now we get this.. :boxed:

It is kinda cosy though, I know what you mean, I love listening to the rain outside :bleh:

Hey guys! Ahh I just had an amazing day. I just got home

I went to Laguna Beach with my family and we went to this place called Crystal Cove and it was gorgeously amazing! It felt like a whole different country or something

Heeey Vanessa! aaw, sounds like you had a lovely day *dreams of sunny California* :blush-anim-cl:

My day was pretty boring :naughty:

Just watched a really good film though, Autumn in New York, was so lovely :tears:

I don't know who those people are.. :blink: Sorry haha :P

Ugh I'm sorry :thumbdown:

It was great :wub2:

Hahah, I'm fine! And you?

A nap sounds really really nice right now :naughty:

o i was talking about that crappy tv show called laguna beach, its the same as the hills, or newport harbour

i know same! it is sooo obnoxious every one on that show is such a spoiled brat and they are so fake!:thumbdown:

exactly! they're all just really annoying, its hard to like any of them:naughty:

I hate when I flick channels and find that show and end up watching it...it numbs your brain:thumbdown: