The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

exactly! they're all just really annoying, its hard to like any of them:naughty:

I hate when I flick channels and find that show and end up watching it...it numbs your brain:thumbdown:

hahaha YES it makes me stupider than i already am! and that is the last thing i need :roftl::roftl::roftl:

It was great

Hahah, I'm fine! And you?

A nap sounds really really nice right now

Ah cool:) I'm good too, doing nothing in particular but very happy to do nothing really:naughty:

Hello girlie wurlies!

Debbie!

Yeh what's goin on here atm? It was like perfectly lovely weather for about the last month or two and now we get this..

It is kinda cosy though, I know what you mean, I love listening to the rain outside

Sheree:wub2:

not much, just random chatter and post whoring:naughty:

I know the weather is just so confusing lately:boxed:

yeah, ohh it makes you feel all cosy and wintery...but its Summer:blink:lol

oh and thanks for bumping the Irish thread...I forgot to even visit it earlier today!:blush-anim-cl:

Hey y'all! How's it going?

Hi Carrie:bye: I'm good, how are you??

hahaha YES it makes me stupider than i already am! and that is the last thing i need

:lmao: I'm sure your not stupid!:thumb_yello:

Its the same feeling you get when you watch little childrens cartoons, when I do that while babysitting...my mind really does feel numb..its really scary actually:boxed::naughty:

Ah cool I'm good too, doing nothing in particular but very happy to do nothing really:

Sheree

not much, just random chatter and post whoring:naughty:

I know the weather is just so confusing lately:boxed:

yeah, ohh it makes you feel all cosy and wintery...but its Summer:blink:lol

oh and thanks for bumping the Irish thread...I forgot to even visit it earlier today!:blush-anim-cl:

Yep, doing nothing is very pleasurable :wub2:

I think I'm gonna go sit outside and do nothing. Or take a nap. Whichever one happens :naughty:

I'll be back. :bye:

Hi Carrie:bye: I'm good, how are you??

:lmao: I'm sure your not stupid!:thumb_yello:

Its the same feeling you get when you watch little childrens cartoons, when I do that while babysitting...my mind really does feel numb..its really scary actually:boxed::naughty:

haha i know, i babysit for these kids that are obsessed with this show called wonder pets and the show makes me want to kill my self!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:

Yep, doing nothing is very pleasurable :wub2:

I think I'm gonna go sit outside and do nothing. Or take a nap. Whichever one happens :naughty:

I'll be back. :bye:

hmm, plreasurable??:naughty: well if you say so then:bleh:

ok, good luck trying to decide which to do:thumb_yello:

haha i know' date=' i babysit for these kids that are obsessed with this show called wonder pets and the show makes me want to kill my self!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:[/quote']

OMG, please don't do that!!:lmao:

wonder pets!!:lmfao: sounds so exciting!

how about Disney Channel?! I have to sit through that and act like I'm having fun:sneaky2: and that is seriously hard to do....:naughty:

OMG, please don't do that!!:lmao:

wonder pets!!:lmfao: sounds so exciting!

how about Disney Channel?! I have to sit through that and act like I'm having fun:sneaky2: and that is seriously hard to do....

hahaha I KNOW and the sad thing is i dont sit through disney channel while babysitting... I HAVE TO DO IT WHILE I AM WITH MY FRIENDS:shocked::shocked::shocked: MY FRIENDS FORCE ME TO WATCH HANNAH MONTANA AND THE SUITE LIFE:boxed:

hahaha I KNOW and the sad thing is i dont sit through disney channel while babysitting... I HAVE TO DO IT WHILE I AM WITH MY FRIENDS:shocked::shocked::shocked: MY FRIENDS FORCE ME TO WATCH HANNAH MONTANA AND THE SUITE LIFE:boxed:

your friends like the Disney Channel??!?!?:shocked:

really?!

I really do feel sorry for you to have to sit through it...I know your pain:naughty:

I mean I can handle it since they're little kids, and they're allowed to like it...but:boxed:

haha i know' date=' i babysit for these kids that are obsessed with this show called wonder pets and the show makes me want to kill my self!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:[/quote']

Oh my brother likes that show! But he's 18 so that makes it a little odd. I can't stand it though :naughty:

hahaha I KNOW and the sad thing is i dont sit through disney channel while babysitting... I HAVE TO DO IT WHILE I AM WITH MY FRIENDSMY FRIENDS FORCE ME TO WATCH HANNAH MONTANA AND THE SUITE LIFE:boxed:

I think Hannah Montana is quite funny ....... *hides* :blush-anim-cl:

Ah cool:) I'm good too' date=' doing nothing in particular but very happy to do nothing really

Sheree

not much, just random chatter and post whoring

I know the weather is just so confusing lately

yeah, ohh it makes you feel all cosy and wintery...but its Summerlol

oh and thanks for bumping the Irish thread...I forgot to even visit it earlier today![/quote']

Haha, the weather's playing mind games, nature is laughing at us! :naughty:

I think Hannah Montana is quite funny ....... *hides* :blush-anim-cl:

Haha, the weather's playing mind games, nature is laughing at us! :naughty:

ah its ok, I mean Hannah can be decent, ....some of the cartoons though:huh:

I do really like Thats so Raven though!:D

it is laughing at us:sneaky2: