The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

i had soooo many furbies when i was younger, they always talked, and they snored too! they nvr got quite! lol

i killed a lot when i was younge too (accidently) lol

oh yeah' date=' I forgot that they snored....so weird!

oh and hi:bye:

yes...accidentally:naughty:

Hahahaha! that's soo funny!!

Yeah they do smell funny alright! and that kinda freaked me out cos I remember reading in the instructions that if a funny smell comes out of em that the batteries need to be changed or there was something wrong with them so I was never sure if that smell was just the regular Furby smell, or if there was actually something wrong with it, or if it was just slow

Did it say that, I don't remember, but the smell was odd...and probably not the best thing for a toy to smell like that, all the kids could get high or something!!

regular Furbie smell?!?!:roftl:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmfao: your post really made me laugh!!

"me Da Baby" I forgot about that, mine was a baby too!

mines near me too, though I think the batteries are still in it:shocked:

:shocked:

Quick, go and turn it upside down! :roftl:

I can still hear that little wobbly "uuuuugggh" they say when you do that :naughty:

i had soooo many furbies when i was younger, they always talked, and they snored too! they nvr got quite! lol

i killed a lot when i was younge too (accidently) lol

hey Devin! haha, mine used to snore for about 5 seconds, and then just be quiet :boxed: I'd have been happier if it snored, then at least I would've known there was some life in it rather than it being this little thing that just made random noises :blink:

I can still hear that little wobbly "uuuuugggh" they say when you do that :naughty:

hey Devin! haha, mine used to snore for about 5 seconds, and then just be quiet :boxed: I'd have been happier if it snored, then at least I would've known there was some life in it rather than it being this little thing that just made random noises :blink:

HI SHAZA!

well they would make me think someone was in the room and id get scared, id put pillowcases over them, wait ive said already to much, my patrol officer doesnt like me talking about the things ive done in the past :mf_rosetinted: lmao

anyone watch the simpsons!?!?! cuz furbies remind me of that episode where the school gets bought out by a toy company and all the kids have to do is say what they would want in a toy and behind the black board there is a computer that records the students and they combine all the toys into one and it becomes this creepy furbie like robot thing lol

yeah, I'm fairly sure it would go WEEE then too

A phew, I was feeling a little guilty there for a bit, but now I can relax

Can I just say, I think this thread is hilarious, you've all made me literally laugh out loud so many times here:lmfao:

Yeah I agree, love you guys! :wub2:

Did it say that, I don't remember, but the smell was odd...and probably not the best thing for a toy to smell like that, all the kids could get high or something!!

regular Furbie smell?!?!

Yes you did say that :naughty: you said they smell like petrol, remember now? :roftl:

:roftl: who needs heroin when you can just smell furbies all day? .. :lmfao:

Hey Devin :bye:

hey carrie! :bye:

it was funny this afternoon we were enter ing my neighborhood, and jokingly i asked my dad if i could drive the rest of the way, *im still 2 young, 13* hes like, not in this car no, mayb nxt time if were in a different one. he was serious too!!!! he wont even trust my sister who is 17 and has her permit!!!!! she scares him 2 much in the car *i drive the golf cart for my dad on the courses so i guess he knows i can stear and stuff...and i ride quads at my aunts ranch*

HI SHAZA!

well they would make me think someone was in the room and id get scared, id put pillowcases over them, wait ive said already to much, my patrol officer doesnt like me talking about the things ive done in the past :mf_rosetinted: lmao

I'd have just taken the batteries out of them... muahahaha! :bleh::naughty:

:lmao: yeah, I'm fairly sure it would go WEEE then too:naughty:

A phew, I was feeling a little guilty there for a bit, but now I can relax:naughty:

Can I just say, I think this thread is hilarious, you've all made me literally laugh out loud so many times here:lmfao:

I agree! This is definitely one of my favorite threads :wub2:

o my, here we go again, remember last time this happen????:floor: that wqas an emotional party

:roftl:

No, I swear, I'm ok!!!...... :tears:

:naughty:

What's the deal with the quotes, they're all effed up :blink: I did not quote myself and I did not say that :roftl:

Quick, go and turn it upside down!

I can still hear that little wobbly "uuuuugggh" they say when you do that

weird, it does!!! and mine still smells a bit too!! but the batteries aren't in it, I just checked.............

anyone watch the simpsons!?!?! cuz furbies remind me of that episode where the school gets bought out by a toy company and all the kids have to do is say what they would want in a toy and behind the black board there is a computer that records the students and they combine all the toys into one and it becomes this creepy furbie like robot thing lol

I do sometimes, and I remember that episode, but can't remember the toy:boxed: I think there is a a South Park episode like that too:naughty:

ahh, I need a better memory!

I find it weird that Furbies have tongues:shocked:

i was too young to do that! lol! i got to that stage when i was like 4 or 5 lmao

OMG what age were you?! :roftl:

I agree! This is definitely one of myh favorite threads :wub2:

Aaaaw, I'm so happy I opened this thread now :blush-anim-cl:

What's the deal with the quotes, they're all effed up :blink: I did not quote myself and I did not say that :roftl:

i relized that, i was confuse at first, lol

remember when i was complaining bout my laptop not being able to do anything, well my dads gonna fix it, so it should work perfectly, *other than it being a bajillion years old! lmao*

weird, it does!!! and mine still smells a bit too!! but the batteries aren't in it, I just checked.............

I do sometimes, and I remember that episode, but can't remember the toy:boxed: I think there is a a South Park episode like that too:naughty:

I find it weird that Furbies have tongues:shocked:

furbies have tongues:boxed:

ew

I find it weird that Furbies have tongues

Aaw :naughty: I think the last time I tried putting batteries in mine it wouldn't work anyway.. but I kinda wanna give it another go now, maybe it(whose name I can't remember) and I can make it work this time :wub2::naughty:

Yeah, and you press them to feed em :bleh:

OMG what age were you?! :roftl:

Aaaaw, I'm so happy I opened this thread now :blush-anim-cl:

idk, lol..my sisters had them too, we had like 20 of em, lol

ao probally crib age, lol and i think when my sister tossed me off the bed and almost killed me cuz she cracked my head open getting blood ALL OVER the floor, i think there were some then too, *i get told lots of stories bout myself, but it was wierd, i kinda remembered that happening cuz when i was like 7 i asked my mom if something like that happened to me when i was a baby, lol, idk, im wierd, lol

Yeah I agree, love you guys!

Yes you did say that :naughty: you said they smell like petrol, remember now?

who needs heroin when you can just smell furbies all day? ..

:lmfao: exaclty! next thing there'll be Furbie smelling bars(and kids for free):naughty:

o my, here we go again, remember last time this happen???? that wqas an emotional party

:lmfao: oh yeah :tears:

I agree! This is definitely one of my favorite threads

yep:wub2:

What's the deal with the quotes, they're all effed up I did not quote myself and I did not say that

I dunno it's weird, and really funny:lmao:

i relized that, i was confuse at first, lol

remember when i was complaining bout my laptop not being able to do anything, well my dads gonna fix it, so it should work perfectly, *other than it being a bajillion years old! lmao*

Oh cool, yay! is there really anything he can do for it now though? :naughty:

ew

They're normal human components, we all have them! *sticks tongue out at Aimee* :naughty::bleh::bleh:

Oh cool, yay! is there really anything he can do for it now though? :naughty:

:

well since he deleted the internet cuz he thought it didnt work, he's going to have one of his computer-tech dudes that works 4 him to readd it *he found out wat was wrong w/ the internet, and it was for my sisters too* and he deleterd the sound when he last tried to fix it too *a few weeks ago* so that willb fixed tho, lol

owwie! i just wacked my elbow against the desk, it was rewally hard,m and made an unpleasnt sound:shocked: lmao

Ouch!!! One time at school I knocked my elbow against a chair and hit it. But it hit in between where the bones connect...that hurt like a b***h!!!

haha i know! before it someone quoted devin but it said it was from me and they were like hi devin and i was like waaaaaait i am not devin:naughty:

ew

yep:boxed::shocked:

Aaw I think the last time I tried putting batteries in mine it wouldn't work anyway.. but I kinda wanna give it another go now' date=' maybe it(whose name I can't remember) and I can make it work this time

Yeah, and you press them to feed em :bleh:[/quote']

really?! oh thats strange......

yeah, I might try mine tommorrow now, just to see what happens:naughty: