The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

idk, lol..my sisters had them too, we had like 20 of em, lol

ao probally crib age, lol and i think when my sister tossed me off the bed and almost killed me cuz she cracked my head open getting blood ALL OVER the floor, i think there were some then too, *i get told lots of stories bout myself, but it was wierd, i kinda remembered that happening cuz when i was like 7 i asked my mom if something like that happened to me when i was a baby, lol, idk, im wierd, lol

:shocked::shocked::shocked:............................:shocked:

exaclty! next thing there'll be Furbie smelling bars(and kids for free)

Oh dear God! :roftl: the day that happens is the day we know our nation has actually lost it :naughty:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh cool, yay! is there really anything he can do for it now though? :naughty:

They're normal human components, we all have them! *sticks tongue out at Aimee* :naughty::bleh::bleh:

:bleh: now that i think about it tongues are really weird:boxed: eww i hate weird parts of bodies like belly buttons...ughhhhhhhhhh:boxed:

They're normal human components, we all have them! *sticks tongue out at Aimee*

Human components....not Furbie components:roftl::bleh:

owwie! i just wacked my elbow against the desk, it was rewally hard,m and made an unpleasnt sound:shocked: lmao

ouch!

unpleasant sound:roftl:

:bleh: now that i think about it tongues are really weird:boxed: eww i hate weird parts of bodies like belly buttons...ughhhhhhhhhh:boxed:

Ahh so do I!! Tongues are disgusting. And I just found out that belly buttons are scars so that makes them even more disgusting to me now :blink:

Ouch!!! One time at school I knocked my elbow against a chair and hit it. But it hit in between where the bones connect...that hurt like a b***h!!!

know what hurts, walking around school w/ 2 sprained ankles when u just sprained both of 'em, and ur trying to adjusty to crutches, and at lunch everyone just startes at u, but not in a bad way, other than some of my friends who just laugh. lol and theres a pic of me like that in the schools yearbook!!!!! lmao, its terrible!!!!

haha i know! before it someone quoted devin but it said it was from me and they were like hi devin and i was like waaaaaait i am not devin:naughty:

ahh! who am i?? :boxed:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:............................:shocked:

didnt i talk aboutthat in the klutzzy thread??? lol, she thought she killed me. :naughty: and my friends always say i must have beendropped on my head cuz apperently im stupid *but im only gullible and stuff, im actually quite smart, unless its in math:wink:* and they just laugh im gonna go cry in a corner, lol.

well since he deleted the internet cuz he thought it didnt work, he's going to have one of his computer-tech dudes that works 4 him to readd it *he found out wat was wrong w/ the internet, and it was for my sisters too* and he deleterd the sound when he last tried to fix it too *a few weeks ago* so that willb fixed tho, lol

Yay! :D you'll be able to hear Russell's accent :bleh:

haha i know! before it someone quoted devin but it said it was from me and they were like hi devin and i was like waaaaaait i am not devin

Hahaha! :roftl:

really?! oh thats strange......

yeah' date=' I might try mine tommorrow now, just to see what happens[/quote']

Yeah do sure, for the craic :naughty:

I used to have another kinda cat virtual pet too.. can't remember what they were called, they were yellow :boxed: but they were useless yokes :naughty:

Oh dear God! the day that happens is the day we know our nation has actually lost it

yeah, that would be a bit mad now:roftl:

now that i think about it tongues are really weird:boxed: eww i hate weird parts of bodies like belly buttons...ughhhhhhhhhh:boxed:

well, not if the tongue belonged to someone....like Mika:fisch:

that was very :chkn: I apologise:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Human components....not Furbie components

Well, imagine a dog without a tongue... weird!! :bleh:

didnt i talk aboutthat in the klutzzy thread??? lol, she thought she killed me. :naughty: and my friends always say i must have beendropped on my head cuz apperently im stupid *but im only gullible and stuff, im actually quite smart, unless its in math:wink:* and they just laugh im gonna go cry in a corner, lol.

I didn't read that whole thread :naughty:

But wow :shocked: Your mom must have been freaking out!

Yeah do sure, for the craic

I used to have another kinda cat virtual pet too.. can't remember what they were called, they were yellow but they were useless yokes

you sound so Irish right now:naughty:

craic, and useless yokes:naughty:

but yeah I will try it

And like a fingerprint, no 2 bellybuttons are the same.

wow, I didn't know that!

i know! how disgusting is that! its like a hole in ur stomach

:naughty:

really! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:roftl:

dont apologize we were all thinking it

I couldn't not say it.......:wub2::blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Well, imagine a dog without a tongue... weird!! :bleh:

I didn't read that whole thread :naughty:

But wow :shocked: Your mom must have been freaking out!

i didnt read it all either! lol :das:

lol, ya! i think my sister did it intentionally! lol! she always wanted it to b her who got the attention, but im my mommas little girl, amd my daddys little angle :blush-anim-cl: lol